Identical twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoaaaaaaa great code! it was fun =D thanks tamasr4boys2.

Uhm, sorry, but im afriad to use this code.will it put a virus or anything bad in my tama? will it do anything bad to my tama?
LOL,that is one of the code you got from Nintendo DS game and was from bandai,that isn't any cheat and that will not cause any virus,!! is jst one of the item

[SIZE=14pt]Yay! I worked for mine! The music is REALLY cute! Thanks again![/SIZE]

IT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I can't beleive that it worked!!! :) What really suprised me is that it's reusable!!!!!! Thanks for the tip!!! :furawatchi: :ph34r: :lol: :mimitchi: :furawatchi: :D :lol:

Thank You alot! That looks like a genuine code, I will deffinitley try it when my v3 arrives!

Uhm, sorry, but im afriad to use this code.will it put a virus or anything bad in my tama? will it do anything bad to my tama?
Uhm, I've done it to two V3s and there were no viruses, bad things, etc.. on the tama's. So do not feel afraid, as it is perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back