IF WE CAN'T HAVE AN ANIMAL LOVER FORUM ON TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here's the first task, but check with me before you do it cause we only need one person! You need to have a sorta fast computer, and a good e-mail. Go there and create the site. You can go to www.takeforum.com or www.invisionfree.com. Then just get the web address for it, and when you do it, make the first account the Admin, and tell us all the password for that account. We can take turns being Admin. Then once you get it started, we can all make our own accounts and one of us will go on as Admin and make us all guides. But if you're the one I pick, you won't be doing the whole thing, but just getting it started.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a wonderful thought! I have some ideas:

Instead of guides they could be called 'pet owners'

Each forum could be like "fishy forum" or "turtle section" etc..

There could be a pet questions forum and a "share about your pets" forum, too :(

And I'm great at browsing ideas! If you don't mind, can I ask to be the turtle guide? xD :)

OK here's the first task, but check with me before you do it cause we only need one person! You need to have a sorta fast computer, and a good e-mail. You can go to www.takeforum.com or www.invisionfree.com. Then just get the web address for it, and when you do it, make the first account the Admin, and tell us all the password for that account. We can take turns being Admin. Then once you get it started, we can all make our own accounts and one of us will go on as Admin and make us all guides.
Well, we'll all have to tell each other all of that through PM, or else someone would hack.

Oh and should I make the site and then PM everyone the site address, or should someone else.

ok ppl hold up! CuteDancingBailey, you can do it. And yes give the password over PM.

other ppl that want to be guides but are to late, read this: we'll give you the site adress and then you can register and still go there just not be guides! we can't have a house full of guides!

I can be the guid for a section for how to take well care for your pet!

Ok, here's my idea for classification in forums for all the different "Pet Owners" :(

Cats

Dogs

Horses

Birds (all birds)

Reptiles (snakes, turtles, etc.)

Small Mammals (guineas, hamsters, ferrets, etc.)

Like one or two maybe for each of the different forums. :)

Ok, here's my idea for classification in forums for all the different "Pet Owners" :(
Cats

Dogs

Horses

Birds (all birds)

Reptiles (snakes, turtles, etc.)

Small Mammals (guineas, hamsters, ferrets, etc.)

Like one or two maybe for each of the different forums. :)
I own 5 reptiles, I'll be the guide for them, please. :lol:

You cannot say who can reply in a topic.

WILL SOMEONE LISTEN TO MY IDEA?!?!?! :( :) :lol:

Maybe i can be a guid of a Pet owner forum cuz i have 5 fish 9 cats and a dog so i can talk about how to care for your pets if you have a lot.

Well, I thinkt hat's a good idea, tamaluver977. :( We could have all of the different animal forums, then we could have pet care, and somewhere to post abou lost pets, pet stories, and really just talk about their pets, kind of like how TT has tamagotchi logs, except pet logs! lol

You cannot say who can reply in a topic.
WILL SOMEONE LISTEN TO MY IDEA?!?!?! :) :) :)

Maybe i can be a guid of a Pet owner forum cuz i have 5 fish 9 cats and a dog so i can talk about how to care for your pets if you have a lot.
And your idea.

yes that is good skippy tama.IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE 7 PPL PLZ DONT REPLY TO THIS!
This makes me feel discluded. I don't like the idea. "You cannot reply if we didn't chose you!" "no too bad, we've already picked someone." I don't think that it's approved on TamaTalk.

It hurts my feelings, because I really want to be a part of this, but I can't, because of people picking other people, and they didn't pick me, so I'm automically not included. It makes me sort of sad, if you know what I mean. :) I mean this in the nicest way, but I think that everybody should be included. Does anybody agree?

This makes me feel discluded. I don't like the idea. "You cannot reply if we didn't chose you!" "no too bad, we've already picked someone." I don't think that it's approved on TamaTalk.
It hurts my feelings, because I really want to be a part of this, but I can't, because of people picking other people, and they didn't pick me, so I'm automically not included. It makes me sort of sad, if you know what I mean. :) I mean this in the nicest way, but I think that everybody should be included. Does anybody agree?
Yish I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back