IF WE CAN'T HAVE AN ANIMAL LOVER FORUM ON TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I am starting to e-mail the address.

Then people, make your selves accounts, go on, and I will make ya'll guides.

Hold up a sec.! Who will be a Pet Owner for the Aquatics section, like fish? :)

Don't call people non-respectfull ok?

The person who is making the site said they would use my idea. That means i should get to be the guid of it!

SOMEONE GIVE ME THE LINK! AND PLEASE MAKE ME A GUID OF MY IDEA FOR A SECTION!

NO ONE IS LISTENING TO ME!!!! :) :) :) :) :eek: :p :lol: B)

SOMEONE GIVE ME THE LINK! AND PLEASE MAKE ME A GUID OF MY IDEA FOR A SECTION!

NO ONE IS LISTENING TO ME!!!! :) :) :) :) :eek: :p :lol: B)
Oh.. but we can't advertise forums on TamaTalk, I just remembered.. o.o And we can't Pm the links either.. onl advertise in our signatures.. B)

I know this might sound mean, but I hope I don't hurt your feelings.

SHUT UP PEOPLE! Sorry. I just want to get things organized. This topic has gotten to un organized. So I will make a new one.

SHUT UP PEOPLE! Sorry. I just want to get things organized. This topic has gotten to un organized. So I will make a new one.

Everyone quiet!

Obviously if were running a site together, we need to be able to get along with each other, or else it won't go so smoothly!

Everyone, I am sending out the information, and sorry some people I already sent it to I did not give you the admin name and password.

Oh.. but we can't advertise forums on TamaTalk, I just remembered.. o.o And we can't Pm the links either.. onl advertise in our signatures.. :)
If the people ask for it, u can PM it to them

Everyone quiet!Obviously if were running a site together, we need to be able to get along with each other, or else it won't go so smoothly!

Everyone, I am sending out the information, and sorry some people I already sent it to I did not give you the admin name and password.
apperantly my message folder pm thingy is full...does anyone know how to undo that? i have deleted all of my old messages so i am afraid that when cute dancing bailey sends me everything i wont get it! HELP! NOT AWESOME!

cute dancing bailey who have you sent everything too? i know that you have sent it to speshulgirl but anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back