IF WE CAN'T HAVE AN ANIMAL LOVER FORUM ON TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me feel discluded. I don't like the idea. "You cannot reply if we didn't chose you!" "no too bad, we've already picked someone." I don't think that it's approved on TamaTalk.
It hurts my feelings, because I really want to be a part of this, but I can't, because of people picking other people, and they didn't pick me, so I'm automically not included. It makes me sort of sad, if you know what I mean. :) I mean this in the nicest way, but I think that everybody should be included. Does anybody agree?
*raises hand* I agree!

Thank you, Jamie__Rox. That's respect right there. :)

I would really like to be part of a fish forum; but I guess there's just no room for one. :)

i know what your trying to say, but think of it this way: what would happen if everyone on TT was a guide? and hey im not saying you cant register and post stuff... im just saying we cant have to many guides. and if I let you in, then i'll need to include everyone thats too late and still wants to do it. i think how i did this was fairest

i know what your trying to say, but think of it this way: what would happen if everyone on TT was a guide? and hey im not saying you cant register and post stuff... im just saying we cant have to many guides. and if I let you in, then i'll need to include everyone thats too late and still wants to do it. i think how i did this was fairest
Letting everyone in would be the fairest. Everyone should have a chance to take part, in my opinion. :)

but ya know, this also makes ME feel bad. cause you just didn't follow the rules. if you were respectful you would have followed them. theres always PM.

Yes, but on TamaTalk you earn the priveledge to be a guide. Here, you just pick. :) I really don't mean any flaming.

tw- tanks you :)

but ya know, this also makes ME feel bad. cause you just didn't follow the rules. if you were respectful you would have followed them. theres always PM.
Not to discourage you but..

TT Guides make rules. Not members. Everyone has permission to post in whatever they topic they choose. (unless it's a rule made by a guide that you are not permitted to post there; ex. tamalog section) :)

Yes, but on TamaTalk you earn the priveledge to be a guide. Here, you just pick. :) I really don't mean any flaming.
tw- tanks you :)
oh yeah i guess your right. heres an updated thingy:

speshulgirl - guinea pig

sammi - cats

Nyatchi_Chan - dogs

Skippy~Tama - dogs

Tama~Lover~V3 - Birds

CuteDancingBailey - hamsters

Tama-Lova - horses

Tamaluver977 - animal advice

tenniswinner - fish

Jamie_Rox - reptiles

Ta-Da!

No thanks, speshulgirl, I thought it over and I think that it's too much work for me to own a forum. But thanks so much for changing your mind - it means a lot to me. :)

No thanks, speshulgirl, I thought it over and I think that it's too much work for me to own a forum. But thanks so much for changing your mind - it means a lot to me. :)
u sure? we need some1 4 fishies!

i am back! i could be fishes and horses! will pet palace also have an rp section?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah i guess your right. heres an updated thingy:
speshulgirl - guinea pig

sammi - cats

Nyatchi_Chan - dogs

Skippy~Tama - dogs

Tama~Lover~V3 - Birds

CuteDancingBailey - hamsters

Tama-Lova - horses

Tamaluver977 - animal advice

tenniswinner - fish

Jamie_Rox - reptiles

Ta-Da!
Aww, thanks. That's really nice. I'd love to be the reptile guide! *hugs* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back