ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeleeeeeeey! <3 I love you, Bean Buddy. :)

Last night / day / morning did in fact PWN so much.

I love you Weiwei. And our epic conversations and things.

''I'M LAUGHING!'' - Gotta love my mum sometimesssss. xD

And I love you Huntr. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Ohyussss. I must shoutout to yesterday's birthday child :) Michello; I love you so very much. I honestly cannot believe that you are already 15.. All I can say is, fly to your dreams (8D) and make sure you don't fail your driving test :) January will be an amazing month for both of us. We will definately make the most of it. ILY ~

I love you, Ksenia. :) I felt the need to say that, good friend. 8D

Bethieee -- We've gotta do Wi-Fi again soon. O:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love you, Ksenia. :) I felt the need to say that, good friend. 8D
I loves you too, Krystallll!

You made me love Star Wars. That's how amazing you are.

And you're better than a GOOD friend :) You're an AMAZING friend. <3

^ Well you're an epic friend. 8DD

That's right. Now you like Star Warss. :333 And you know what? I'm going to take a certain picture for you. One of me holding Phantom Menace like you did! 8D But the DVD will be infront of my face because my identity is important. xD Hahah, and I'll be pointing at Obi-Wan on the case. <33

^ Well you're an epic friend. 8DD
That's right. Now you like Star Warss. :333 And you know what? I'm going to take a certain picture for you. One of me holding Phantom Menace like you did! 8D But the DVD will be infront of my face because my identity is important. xD Hahah, and I'll be pointing at Obi-Wan on the case. <33
eghuenuidg=bdf';; I'm speechless. <3

When / If we meet, we will play Star Wars! :) xD You can be.. Obi-Wan! I can be Anakin. :) Nah, we can choose. It will be amazing. And I honestly cannot wait for that picture. If it reaches a certain level of amazingness, it will be my desktop wallpaper. xDD

Just a vacation away from the Internet D: I regret it and I am baaack!! And Krysteh I missed cha :]
I made a new account! Its sleepinggirl.

ILY. Huntr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back