ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love you Nicki. <3Even though we do disagree on Obama's speech xD

I LOVE KATIE.

It was her birthday party today,

She looked beautiful,

And she is amazing.

Yay for her! :)
Ahaha! Yeah, dun worry about it. A lot of my friends have different political views than me. Tis okay. I still luff them. <3

Friendies!

Starry! ILY you are awesome!

Weiwei! ILY very much so matchstick buddy!

Ksenia! ILY! I know what to get you for Christmas xD because you said you wanted a music star

Michelle! ILY the epic other Kiwi girl on TT!

Huntr! You're not on much but ILY anyway!

Monstr! ILY and your epicness and your "eat me for forgetting you"-nes. Speaking of which... *glomps Monstr sandwich*

Oscar! ILY my only guy friend on this site! Thanks for the Monstr sandwich by the way. It was delicious xD

Krystal! ILY new friend!

And I guess I should add Kendal too. So...

Kendal! ILY my newest friendy!

EDIT: OMG how could I forget Michelle she's epic! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE KATIE.It was her birthday party today,

She looked beautiful,

And she is amazing.

Yay for her! :)
I LOVE ESTHER.

Who looks amazing everyday.

(Even though I don't see her everyday, I'm sure she does)

And who's birthday is Halloween.

Who we have super-duper-amazing long PM conversations.

<3ILY

Ahhh, yes. Yes I did. Mental mind fail. ):

Kay, wonderful wonderful Kay. So full of epicness ~ Brightens my day. You have a balanced amount of evil and good. I like the fact that evilness usually PWNs you, but the goodness comes when needed. We have so many evil plans > :eek: Some things you say are epic beyond words. I like the feeling that I am helping you. :) How cool am I? [/Fake confidence] Anyway, back to you. You completely PWN at music. You should get your teachers addy and just send all them photoshop pics. :) I love you so much, and in a small time we have become so close. Maybe not as much as in facts [-cough- my sex -cough-] but our balanced behaviour totally brings us closer together. We have some pointless conversations but they are so cool! ;) Anyway, to round of the crap speech I would just like to say ILYSM and I dun know what I'd do without you. You always go on saying you're a nobody, but you're not. You are amazing <3

Ahhh, yes. Yes I did. Mental mind fail. ):
Kay, wonderful wonderful Kay. So full of epicness ~ Brightens my day. You have a balanced amount of evil and good. I like the fact that evilness usually PWNs you, but the goodness comes when needed. We have so many evil plans > :eek: Some things you say are epic beyond words. I like the feeling that I am helping you. :) How cool am I? [/Fake confidence] Anyway, back to you. You completely PWN at music. You should get your teachers addy and just send all them photoshop pics. :) I love you so much, and in a small time we have become so close. Maybe not as much as in facts [-cough- my sex -cough-] but our balanced behaviour totally brings us closer together. We have some pointless conversations but they are so cool! ;) Anyway, to round of the crap speech I would just like to say ILYSM and I dun know what I'd do without you. You always go on saying you're a nobody, but you're not. You are amazing <3
OMG. That shoutout PWNS! But I AM a nobody in real life. AND kindof here, too. but if you think I'm a somebody, I guess I'm a somebody :) *PM time*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back