IM GETTING A MUTSU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, 

What's done is done. Everything I buy I ask Mothra first. She knows ALOT about Virtual Pets...
Yeah, she knows alot. She almost has all the Virtual pets! And I want to collect them all....which, that will be very hard.

Yeah, she knows alot. She almost has all the Virtual pets! And I want to collect them all....which, that will be very hard.
Yes,

I would also like to collect them all but I am only eleven. All the money I get is from my parents. Mothra is an adult so she can spend whatever she wants. I can't. ;) :D :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, 

I would also like to collect them all but I am only eleven. All the money I get is from my parents. Mothra is an adult so she can spend whatever she wants. I can't. <_< :huh: :D
Yes, that's the sad part. She is WAY older than me. I'm only eleven too! But, still. I'll do whatever it takes to collect them all. I mean, she can go ahed and buy Tamagotchis in eBay whenever she wants to. :huh: ....And I can't.

Yes, that's the sad part. She is WAY older than me. I'm only eleven too! But, still. I'll do whatever it takes to collect them all. I mean, she can go ahed and buy Tamagotchis in eBay whenever she wants to. :) ....And I can't.
Yes,

My parents are not letting me buy anything for a while because I spent 600 dollars on my I-Pod...I wish I could buy a Tamagotchi Yasashii!

Yes, 

My parents are not letting me buy anything for a while because I spent 600 dollars on my I-Pod...I wish I could buy a Tamagotchi Yasashii!
Too many Tamagotchis! What the heck is that?? :hitodetchi:

Too many Tamagotchis! What the heck is that?? :unsure:
Did you mean, you didn't know what a Tamagotchi Yasashii was or that you didn't know what an I-Pod was? I don't have too many Tamagotchi's. I have just the right amount! :p :p :eek:

Did you mean, you didn't know what a Tamagotchi Yasashii was or that you didn't know what an I-Pod was? I don't have too many Tamagotchi's. I have just the right amount! B) B) B)
The Yasashii one. What is it?

Click Here. 

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see pictures of the Tamagotchi Yasashii. It is roughly the size of a Compact Disc.

-Darkcore
OMG! Are you going to get one? How much do they cost? They look cool! :blink:

They cost $150-$200. They are very expensive. At the moment, I am not planning on buyiong one. Maybe for Christmas...
Wow, I bet someday, you will get one. I just know it! But, I know I will never get one. Their too expensive! :unsure:

They cost $150-$200. They are very expensive. At the moment, I am not planning on buyiong one. Maybe for Christmas...
Wow!!!

I want one but at that price I don't think so!

I am 12 and sometimes I get $5 a week - There is no way I could afford one, I am saving up for a game cube.

Yes, he always does that. Actually last week he gave me 150 dollars. I then bought an I-Pod colour. He always gives me money. :puroperatchi:
Woah.... :(

Yes, he always does that. Actually last week he gave me 150 dollars. I then bought an I-Pod colour. He always gives me money. :puroperatchi:
show offf

I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY DAD LETS MY BROTHER BID 4 STUFF ON EBAY, BUT HE DOESN'T LET ME BID 4 A $21 MUTSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Australia)

I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY DAD LETS MY BROTHER BID 4 STUFF ON EBAY, BUT HE DOESN'T LET ME BID 4 A $21 MUTSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Australia)

I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's not fair!!! :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back