IM GETTING A MUTSU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY DAD LETS MY BROTHER BID 4 STUFF ON EBAY, BUT HE DOESN'T LET ME BID 4 A $21 MUTSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Australia)

I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$21.00? That is a bit expensive, considering you will have to pay shipping and handling, but still, it's unfair. It's no reason to hate him though...

Yes,  

Me too. He says it is so I don't feel left out. :(

Regards,

DarkCore ;)
Yes but it's your BROTHER'S birthday. Not yours. B) -_-

Yes,  

But then if he goes out and buys something,

I can buy something too! -_-

*DarkCore*
Yeah, I get some presents when it my 2 sister's birthday. But sadly, not money. B)

Well,You could return the presents

in return for money if you want! B)

-Darkcore
Yeah, but my mom buys them from a catalog. So, I don't think I can return it. Hmmm, I got it! I can tell my mom to give me money instead!! Thanx DarkCore! I'm getting outa THIS Mutsu topic bye!! -_- :( ;)

Yeah, but my mom buys them from a catalog. So, I don't think I can return it. Hmmm, I got it! I can tell my mom to give me money instead!! Thanx DarkCore! I'm getting outa THIS Mutsu topic bye!! -_- :( ;)
No problem. I am not sure what you mean when you said you are leaving this topic...The Mutsu forum? Im confused! B)

No problem. I am not sure what you mean when you said you are leaving this topic...The Mutsu forum? Im confused! -_-
I'm leaving the Mutsu fourm. But I'm back now. B)

I don't know. When/if the price goes a bit lower. Do you like my new Mutsu avatar?
Oh, so that item never ends untill someone buys it? Umm, your avatar is the same. Ghost..... :huh:

P.S. Why do you always put your letters bold? I'm just wondering. :huh:

Oh, so that item never ends untill someone buys it? Umm, your avatar is the same. Ghost..... :huh:

P.S. Why do you always put your letters bold? I'm just wondering. :huh:
No, unless the buyer takes it off the auction. I type in bold because it stands out. And if I don't, it looks like I used the fast reply, and I don't like that. It seems spammy because it's like you don't have the time to edit your font. It looks like you just want to post your post quickly. Plus, if I typed in "normal" font, it camouflages in with the other fonts.

-DarkCore

No, unless the buyer takes it off the auction. I type in bold because it stands out. And if I don't, it looks like I used the fast reply, and I don't like that. It seems spammy because it's like you don't have the time to edit your font. It looks like you just want to post your post quickly. Plus, if I typed in "normal" font, it camouflages in with the other fonts. 

-DarkCore
Oh, ok. Thanks. :huh:

Now you're camouflaging in with my posts! :(  

-Darkcore
Lol! Hey DarkCore, you should get that Tamagotchi Deka ...or whatever it's called. It's just $71.00. You can probably buy it. :(

Lol! Hey DarkCore, you should get that Tamagotchi Deka ...or whatever it's called. It's just $71.00. You can probably buy it. :(
Yes,

I have been thinking about that. I was going to buy an auction, for 45 dollars, but they didn't ship to Canada. I don't know if I will buy it. It comes from Singapore. I like to buy from the U.S.A. or Canada. I can just afford that Tamagotchi. :(

-Darkcore

Yes, 

I have been thinking about that. I was going to buy an auction, for 45 dollars, but they didn't ship to Canada. I don't know if I will buy it. It comes from Singapore. I like to buy from the U.S.A. or Canada. I can just afford that Tamagotchi. :(

-Darkcore
Oh, anyway, you want to buy that Turtle Mutsu. This was the item I wanted so bad! Click here! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back