IM GETTING A MUTSU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, anyway, you want to buy that Turtle Mutsu. This was the item I wanted so bad! Click here! :pochitchi:
Yeah, I may buy the turtle mutsu. In that auction, the 1997 Tamagotchi looked so damaged. And the Chibibotto may be the same. I wouldn't bid on that auction.

-Darkcore

Yeah, I may buy the turtle mutsu. In that auction, the 1997 Tamagotchi looked so damaged. And the Chibibotto may be the same. I wouldn't bid on that auction.  

-Darkcore
Yeah, it kinda did.... :(

Yes,  

If I were you, I would wait until I could get them both brand new in their boxes. That way you can be sure that they are not damaged.

Regards,

DarkCore B)
Yeah, I just bought a 1997 Tamagotchi in eBay. I hope it comes soon. B)

Congratulations! Could you post a link to the auction that you won?  

-DarkCore
This is the Tamagotchi I won. It says the keychain is broke but my mom is a very good fixer. :eek:

This is the Tamagotchi I won. It says the keychain is broke but my mom is a very good fixer. :huh:
Actually, when the person says that they keychain broke, it could be completely torn off. It may be impossible to fix. :huh:

Regards,

DarkCore

Actually, when the person says that they keychain broke, it could be completely torn off. It may be impossible to fix. ;)  

Regards,

DarkCore
Hmmm, yes, but to you can also find those type of keychains in stores.

Yes, but the keychain could have been torn off, and the plastic may have an opening where it was ripped off. 

-DarkCore
No, I asked the seller about that. And does it really matter? No. ;)

Well, it would matter to me, because I like everything in mint condition. Don't get at mad me. :blink: :blink:  

-DarkCore
Ok. I thought mint conditionment something different...

Okay, 

Although there are only two definitions of mint, and only one makes sence. Is there another one I missed? :D

-DC-
Well, I used to thing the color was mint. But then the items that said that were not mint at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back