I'm Going to do Bloody Mary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody Mary was a real queen nicknamed that. i rwead that in a book about Shakespeare.

At 12:00 midnight, go into your bathroom ALONE an with no light. LOCK the door look into the mirror and say "BLOODY MARY" 3 times. Then say "I killed your child." Mary should come out with a knife and either KILL you or hurt you.

heh....that is not real

Sprogs did Blue Baby, and her doll Clara kept falling of her bed. Its a cabin bed aswell. Freaky Deaky!!

one time my friend did it at S.A.C and all the sudden it was black out she ran out the bathroom screaming! ;)

Everyone has a different believe. I dont know if i do or not. My friend has tried it. She told me stories about her. She told me she was a very kind person. She aslo told me that her other friend did it and saw Bloody Mary differently.

Tamagirl_Desy please PM me and tell me your story.

~Soha

be carfull! the directions are, stand infront of a mirror at night, midnight, as soon as the bell toles 1, start. spin around 3 times while you say bloody mary three rimes. once per rotation. then stare into the mirror. hope you don't die! good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back