I'm Going to do Bloody Mary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do know that ghosts are real but it feels like if they are right me hind me everyone time i use the computer and sometimes i have to go to the office in school im scared cause some people say that if u go to the back of the school u could see chuckle and this one time i did went to the back of the school with my friend and then we saw a fork and then we are all like OMG!!and then i kicked it then i looked at it i saw a eye looking at me so like yeah and some people say that u could do bloody mary in the bath room and then i went in the bath room then this one time i went in the bath room then suddelny i see a girl looking at this one boy doing the bloody mary then bloodly looked at my then i was walking back words then she was coming up to me then there is like this one thing were u could fall then i feeled back words then i landed in my feet and i ran to the orthr bath room and then i saw her again it was so freakin creapy!!!!and these people saw that my school useed to be a grave yard and they say if u step on a crack then u are steping on a dead person.(the bloody mary thing was so creepy)Note she had white eyes thats what i saw) :wacko:

I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to chicken to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD

Me and my friend did that in the bathroom of school once, except it was like 11:30 AM so.....But I am a little scared of the dark so i got kinda freaked out cuz I was against the wall while my friend did that, and when she looked in the mirror she screamed, which scared me so I screamed and I was yelling "TURN ON THE LIGHTS! TURN ON THE LIGHTS!" She was yelling "I CAN'T FIND IT!!!" cuz i was so dark. Finally she turned it on. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO scared. I am NOT doing THAT again.

I don't believe in it either. ^^ But, on the other hand, I believe TGD.... TGD, plesae PM me what happened.

I tried it once, but it wasnt in pitch dark cuz i was too impatient....but tonight I'll have my nightly hyper party and then DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THISLL BE SOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!! I like ghosts and stuff, so this will be AWESOME!!!!!!

and I want TGD to tell me what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back