I'm Going to do Bloody Mary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude... people keep saying you have to do this to see her or this or this or this

Everyone keeps changing their tale.

Once i was to afraid to do it and my sis did it for me.

I've been told you had to do it with candles

I've been told if you run out she kills you

I've been told that you have to turn around 3 times

and much more

tis not true

LOL
+ Legend to go with that: If you drop th baby it's mother wil apear behind you and stab you to death.

So Fake. XD
hehe i just did that

i hate horror so my heart races when i do stuff like that so i refrain from doing it

Wasn't it that story where you go tcut on the arm? o.oGawsh, scary...

I still don't think it is real though.
Eh...no. There was that one too, but I've had many others. Just ask Storms. x.x

Eh...no. There was that one too, but I've had many others. Just ask Storms. x.x
Oh, i can vaguely remember you telling us about something with Bloody mary and you got cut across the stomach/arm. +_+

Okay. xD *asks storms*

Isn't it from the 'Candy man'? They're just made up to scare children.
O_O' I remeber that film, it was scary...

There is a story behind Blossy mary:

She was a woman who went into a car crash, she scratces all over her face andd the police said it was one of the worst injuries they had seen. Then they called her Bloody mary, but i think it goot out of hand and people just started making p stupid stfff abotu her, then about blue baby and everything.

I don't beleive it happens, same as i don't beleive about the hounted toilets in out school.

I beleive that when someone has told you that and you ty it, your brain MAKES you think about it, therefor you would say you had seen bloody mary when it could have really been your own reflection.

Or you say that when you go tcut by her; that could just be from you turning arond and accidently cutting your arm on something.

There really is nothing to worry about these 'horror' things.

CANDY MAN....omfg...i saw tht movie in 2nd grade...i had nightmares for months...

I dont belive in things liek that. i tried it. patooie. nada. it doesnt werk. its exacally as mametchi2000 said.

I dun always believe that stuff. I'm going to try Blue Baby tonight. What are the exact directions, again?

I heard it's supposed to be 3 AM, You're supposed to go into the bathroom in front of a mirror and turn the lights off, turn around three or one-hundred time, whisper "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, I killed your baby" and get louder until you're yelling.. Then you look into the mirror and in the place of your reflection is her face, and she'll reach out and scratch your face/Pull you in/Kill you.

I tried to convince a friend to do it with me, but she believes in ghosts and gets freaked out by that kind of stuff easily.

I think it's fake. Espcially because everyone makes up their own way of doing it. I've heard you have to do it in front of a mirror, you have to spin around three times, it has to be midnight, it has to be 3am xD

I'm way to chicken for this stuff, I start getting scred a** I read how to do Candy Man, like someone said earlier. Then my dogs started barking and I thought t they might be barking at a face of you-know-who. So I was like, "It's okay Bailey, your a little too paranoid." and then it started thundering outside so I ran into my moms room and got on her computer. xD I'm the biggest chicken ever lived. I don't beleive in this bloddy mary and all that jazz, although it does scare me to a point that my heart starts racing.

Bloody Mary is false. I just know it x.x

Im a huge chicken also, but I can tell Blue Baby is also false. I hear that the lady will weep and kill you, Ive heard the baby will kill you, Ive heard if you drop the baby, the baby's teddybear will tear out your heart.

now, tell me. witch one accually sound real? exacly, none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back