I'm Going to do Bloody Mary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. There was this time at my school that some people went into the art class bathroom to try and do it, but there was a way to lock this door from the outside and the teacher let us do it, and they got locked in for a second, and feaked out, untill they realized the door was locked, but when they unlocked it, we were holding the door shut and it was really funny, because you could hear them freaking out!

I'm going to do it tonight too... If I can. I'll post it here as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. There was this time at my school that some people went into the art class bathroom to try and do it, but there was a way to lock this door from the outside and the teacher let us do it, and they got locked in for a second, and feaked out, untill they realized the door was locked, but when they unlocked it, we were holding the door shut and it was really funny, because you could hear them freaking out!
I'm going to do it tonight too... If I can. I'll post it here as well.
Ha I love it.

You could also try Candy Man and Alien Spacecraft.

Candy Man is where you go into your closet with the door shut and the light (if you have a light in your closer) off. You're supposed to face the wall with your eyes close and chant 'Candy Man, come out, come out, Candy Man, make me shout' five times, and then turn around, without opening your eyes, and you're supposed to feel something scraping your back. Then you're supposed to open your eyes, and a floating face is supposed to be there.

Alien Spacecraft is where you lay on your bed (anywhere in any position, just as long as your completely on your bed) at exactly 12:01 AM, and keep on saying 'Alien Spacecraft' over and over. I can't remember what happens, but it's either you feel like you're spinning around or it feels like your bed is floating.

I've never tried either of these, but sometimes at night when I can't sleep it actually does feel like I'm spinning or my bed is floating.

Ya, I think when you're naturaly relaxed you feel like your bed is floating, cause I feel like that every night.

I don't believe in Bloody Mary. I tried it (in the day mind you) infront of a mirror. When we did it the room was pitch black and you stand infront of the mirror and get someone to flicker the lights saying "Bloody Mary Bloody Mary I'm the one who killed your daughter" and she's supposed to appear behind you.

We did it and there was someone in the bathroom showers, but I think it was just the reflection of the lights and mirror.

I never did it at midnight pitch black, but I will sometime if I'm even awake. =3

Heh, its not fake. Trust me....it may not always work, but its not fake...o.o

Bloody Mary? Tis a Prank, I did it to my brother with my friend before. Tis whatcha do

Get a friend with you. Tell someone to go to the Bathroom, turn out all lights after saying Bloody Mary 3 times, and make sure its pitch black. You and a friend are hidden in the bathroom, when the Unsuspecting once says Bloody Mary 3 times and the lights are out, you appear next to the one who said Bloody Mary. Smile. For maximum fun, have your friend scream BLOODY MURDER and grab the one who said Bloody Mary

Tis fun

Bloody Mary? Tis a Prank, I did it to my brother with my friend before. Tis whatcha do
Get a friend with you. Tell someone to go to the Bathroom, turn out all lights after saying Bloody Mary 3 times, and make sure its pitch black. You and a friend are hidden in the bathroom, when the Unsuspecting once says Bloody Mary 3 times and the lights are out, you appear next to the one who said Bloody Mary. Smile. For maximum fun, have your friend scream BLOODY MURDER and grab the one who said Bloody Mary

Tis fun
Haha nice. XD

Most of my friends (well all...) are too scared to do anything like that, they're chickens, even at the haunted walk at Halloween they always make me go first, so theres like 6 people grabbing me saying "WHATS THAT?! OMGZ A MONSTER! I'M SO SCARED!"

yupp! i was all alone!

and then i told mii friends and they were all like "your stupid! you couldve gotten killed!" i was laughing!

One time, my cousin looked perfectly normal. The next day, her face was all scratched up. She told me she did the Bloody Mary thing. Plus, I believe in that kind of thing.

OOO it's blue baby... there is this thing like bloody mary... you say blue baby and cradle your arms... if it appears you have t odrop it and kill it or it will kill you XD

so phony!
LOL

+ Legend to go with that: If you drop th baby it's mother wil apear behind you and stab you to death.

So Fake. XD

Tis fun
Good idea, I'm going to do that to a few of my freinds

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back