I'm Going to do Bloody Mary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm...I read a book that had a chapter about ghost summoning. Here's a run-through of what it said:

1. Get a mirror. Got it? Good.

2. Make sure the room is pitch black. PITCH black. As in, black as pitch.

3. Say the name of the ghost you wish to summon somwhere between 59 and 100 times, or something like that. (Can't remember)

4. Ghost should appear in mirror. If not, contact technical assistance.

5. Note: Ghosts don't like being disturbed by punk kids. They will attempt to break the mirror, allowing them to escape and kill you. Turn the lights on to make them go away. If you fail to do so, it's time to buy a new mirror. And make funeral arrangements.

If anyone wants specifics, just ask and I'll go get the book. I don't believe you can do this, but I DO believe in ghosts, so who knows...

Well how about everyone that is brave enough to do it, try's TG_D's way, because if it happened to her before, and if it is real, maybe she is the only one out of everyone who does it right. And also, if 10+ people try it, there's bound to be one person at least who can prove it's real, since it doesn't always work.

Me and my friends were being stupid because we did the bloody mary thing at 12am to trick our brothers there was 2 girls and 3 boys my friend hid in the bath tub but the boys thought she was down stairs there so stupid and dum!!Anyways i went into the bathroom with my brother and my friends brother went in.But the other older guy friend stayed out side this is were it gets funny we shut the door and turned out the lights and said bloody Mary 3 times then my friend came out of the bath tub and scared the crap out of them they then tryed to open the door they thought it was stuck but the friend out side was holding it and then they turned on the lights and we started laughing uor heads off they good mad at us. :eek: :) :eek:

you're gonna do it! YES. It's so fake xD
Yeah... you're right... but I don't think I did it right... I was so scared out of my mind that I only wispered it and I paused a lot... lol

The reason I was so scared is because I know that ghosts are real... that's all.

I was also too scared to try candy man or blue baby... lol. I guess I'm just a scardy cat! *blush*

I terrified my brother by saying it was real (even though its fake) and he hid all the mirrors in the house and avoided mirrors for ages. It was halarious when we dragged him and locked him in a mirror store. I'm so mean!

I'm way to chicken for this stuff, I start getting scred a** I read how to do Candy Man, like someone said earlier. Then my dogs started barking and I thought t they might be barking at a face of you-know-who. So I was like, "It's okay Bailey, your a little too paranoid." and then it started thundering outside so I ran into my moms room and got on her computer. xD I'm the biggest chicken ever lived. I don't beleive in this bloddy mary and all that jazz, although it does scare me to a point that my heart starts racing.
hehe okay I'm a huge chicken to. I'm like you i don't believe it but i can't do it. when i let my dogs out at night i tell them to hurry up cus i'm scared haha. I'm a huge chicken. I can't go into haunted houses, i can't watch horror movies at all. I've only seen clips of some... X_X

i thought bloody mary's name was Mary Worth ....

oh, well i belive in ghost, but i am too sacred to do it... ANd i prefer not to know if its true or false

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back