Interesting (and possibly embarassing) Facts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-I LOVE kid's shows like Play School, Teletubbies etc...

-Like someone else said, Im secretly in love with my teddy bear.

-I used to pee my pants every night until I was 10 (Thats a BIG secret of mine)

-I sing all the time when Im alone even though my voice is absolutely horrible.

-Im am WAY to obsessed with my eraser. Its all huge and yellow and I'd cry so much if I'd lose it.

-My number is 2. Im always second on everyones list (best friends etc..), I live in a number 2 house, Im 2nd tallest in my class and WAY more which I cant list right now.

-I fold my bottom lip down to my cheek all the time and its so weird o_O

-I dont brush my teeth everyday...(Yup, I admit...)

-I daydream too much.

-I meow to my mum whenever I see her.

-I love the simpsons and am so obsessed with them, but strangely enough, I HATE Bart and Homer.

-I have a gross mind at times.

- I can make anything seem fun. Even something as simple as stirring the stir-fry during food class.

- I hate math because there is only one answer for a sum. You can't have an opinion on it.

- I love learning new languages.

- I hold a citizenship for two countries ( Great Britain and Australia )

- I had my ''best friend'' make a hate website against me.

- I love the song If I Were A Boy by Beyonce

- Addicted to Coke Zero

- I think only very few guys look good in skinny jeans. It's more of a girly look.

- I love Converse!

- I recently stopped biting my nails.

- I have a phobia of running out of make-up.

-I have a phobia of firetrucks

-I have a phobia of being on boats

-I have a phobia of hairdryers (I start to freak out when they're turned on)

-I talk about myself hypothetically at times

-About 1/2 of the time I wish I was a guy

-I wish I was pretty

-Yesterday I cried for the first time in monthes (I felt like my heart exploded in my chest, honestly)

- When I'm trying to go to sleep, I sometimes get afraid of sleeping. I don't know why. Right before falling asleep, I get really panicky.- I sing very loudly when I'm home on my own.

- When I get up too fast or if I haven't walked around in awhile, I'll turn blind and fall over...or even become unconscious for a few moments.

- I like the smell of my hamster 0_0 IT'S SO WEIRD.

- I can spend countless hours picking my nails off.

- I LOVE getting my legs rubbed and squeezed.

- Sometimes, ONLY sometimes, I like having a cold.

- I will pass gas silently in a store, then walk away casually and pretend my mom did it.

- I like creating MSN's then not using them.

- I've pretended to be Santa....

- When I'm about to fall asleep, I will be thinking of something, and then, in my head, I'll hear a loud noise or my thoughts will suddenly snap, and my body will jolt.

- I kinda like the smell of my own farts. o.o

I AM A VERY STRANGE PERSON.
ME TOO!! 0_0

I like creating Club Penguin's for nothing. I have like, 5 accounts I don't use.

I LOVE Club Penguin's parties music and tunez xD

I get weird easily.

I get hyper very easily, but at school I'm as quiet as a mouse 0_0.

I LOVE maths and physics.

I DREAM to be an engineer =]

I'm 2% tomboy, 95% rocker, 3% punk =D

I ADORE converse.

I bite my nails a lot.

I adore pie =]

I ADORE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE and Avril Lavigne.

I dance whan nobody's looking.

I do ballet x_e . I secretly adore it though =D

- I'm creeped out by that show "Sid he Science Kid". O_O

-I randomly say "See ya" to my teachers when I first see them in the hallways.

-When ever I sing, and when it a cresendo, I always feel like i'm YELLING... o_o I'm a baritone too. And it creeps me out whenever I sing in Bidi Bom during crsendos.

-I sing like a guy.

-Sometimes I talk like a male 8th grader.

-I like making people jealous. I'm so evil. ;_;

-I love Hello Kitty. <3

-I sniff my cats. o_o

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a really short temper. When people bump into me in the hall, I turn around and slap or push them and walk away cussing.

I love stuffed animals.

Also an obsession with Hello Kitty and pie.

I have a really short temper. When people bump into me in the hall, I turn around and slap or push them and walk away cussing.
I do the same thing, but instead of slapping or pushing I'll "accidently" step (more like stomp) on their foot.

I'm a bomb just waiting to go off; I think I have anger managment issues.

- I'm 14 and still have tamagotchi, which is really weird in my world because I thought I was gonna have one and stop but I somehow got... ten

-I have a crooked middle finger, so I think if I flip someone off it wont count :D

- I like to run, which most people dont.

-I hate hate HATE shaving my legs... ewww

-I question reality A LOT XD

-I like to eat Luchables :D Thems are gewd eats

-I'm a vegeatarian, which isnt that strange..

-I think my cockatiel is the best smelling thing in the world (not that I have a weird bird smelling fetish or anything... :D )

-When I was little I used to pretend there were little monsters that lived in my trashcan that would eat the food I threw away

-I've had a diary since I was 5, that my sister often reads

-I forget what I'm doing sometimes and go off and do something else without thinking (thats why my mom always yells at me for not doing the dishes or cleaning my room)

-I dance everywhere

-I get really hyper when I go to the grocery store or Wal-Mart. One time I took a Hannah-Montana ball that they were selling there and ran up and down the aisles throwing it. Then, it accidentally hit a bottle of vinegar on the other side of the aisle that almost hit a baby XD

-I'm racist against white people sometimes, and I'm not black. I just dont like white people XD

-Sometimes I go in the woods near my house and find owl pellets and cut them open with a stick and keep the mouse bones :D

-One time I was at an afterschool club and I got in a fight with a nerd and he burped in my face.... ;) IT WAS SCARY.

- When I'm trying to go to sleep, I sometimes get afraid of sleeping. I don't know why. Right before falling asleep, I get really panicky.- I sing very loudly when I'm home on my own.

- When I get up too fast or if I haven't walked around in awhile, I'll turn blind and fall over...or even become unconscious for a few moments.

- I like the smell of my hamster 0_0 IT'S SO WEIRD.

- I can spend countless hours picking my nails off.

- I LOVE getting my legs rubbed and squeezed.

- Sometimes, ONLY sometimes, I like having a cold.

- I will pass gas silently in a store, then walk away casually and pretend my mom did it.

- I like creating MSN's then not using them.

- I've pretended to be Santa....

- When I'm about to fall asleep, I will be thinking of something, and then, in my head, I'll hear a loud noise or my thoughts will suddenly snap, and my body will jolt.

- I kinda like the smell of my own farts. o.o

I AM A VERY STRANGE PERSON.
I bolded all the things you and I share. Welcome to the club. ;)

- I'm creeped out by that show "Sid he Science Kid". O_O-I randomly say "See ya" to my teachers when I first see them in the hallways.

-When ever I sing, and when it a cresendo, I always feel like i'm YELLING... o_o I'm a baritone too. And it creeps me out whenever I sing in Bidi Bom during crsendos.

-I sing like a guy.

-Sometimes I talk like a male 8th grader.

-I like making people jealous. I'm so evil. ;_;

-I love Hello Kitty. <3

-I sniff my cats. o_o
I have an unknown obsession about Hello Kitty.

You should see my bedroom.

Hello--Kitty--Everywhere!! :p

I still suck my thumb o_O

I lost my first tooth in 6th grade.

I love biscuites.

I like to do like random flips when I'm in bed.

I always move around even when I'm throwing up.

I'm scared of bogies :p

Thats all I can think of...

1. I still watch cartoons and I'm 14 lol

2. I can put both legs behind my head

3. I can cross one eye and make the other stay.

4. Sometimes I think I'm too lovable XD because I have big eyes people can't resist lol

5. I'm not afraid to speak my mind I tell it how it is lol.

6. I have kind of a short temper and kind of split personalities ^^;;

7. I'm obsessed with Keroro Gunso and Chowder!

8. I love stuffed animals ( I still collect them )

9. I'm obsessed with snowmen too lol.

10. People fall in love with me easily ( even if they just met me )

11. Usually when I'm in love with something I can never let it go lol

12. I usually get what I want just by my sweet little charms of doom XD!

That's all for now I hate long posts lol. -^^-;;

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh! I remembered something else about me...

I love getting the hiccups. L-O-V-E it. My brother hates it and begs me to hold my breath and make them go away but I say NO!!!

-I bite my nails.

-I love Derek Stiles.

-I freak out when someone is named "Angie" or their last name is "Thompson" or their name is "Angie Thompson".

-I am obsessed with Trauma Center.

-I totally love to write.

-I want to have a dream about where I'm infected with GUILT. (o.e owchie)

-I love to get stuff related to surgery or medcine (empty bottles for pills, latex gloves, etc.)

-My friends think I'm a Trauma Center freak. (duh)

-I simulate a scene (or make up a scene) from Trauma Center with my stuffed animals EVERY night.

-I think it's awesome when bad things happen to Angie Thompson. (LOL)

-I spazz when I meet someone who plays Trauma Center. (usually it's someone I'll never see again or lives out-of-state)

That's about it.

Hm, some interesting things about me...

-I eat an average amount of food, including junk food, but still am like a stick. I've even gained like 10 pounds recently! Seriously! I really need to fill out.

-I CAN NOT lie. I just drown in my guilt. It tears me up. Even if I try to lie, I'm not good at it at all, and if I do and get away with it, I feel really bad.

-My hands turn purple in the winter. No joke! I just get so cold. I'm like, "Someone help me thaw my hands out!!!". Oh, and when I get hot, my hands turn red.

-I used to be very obvious about my crushes. I would either be like "Oh, 'Sam'!!!" around the guy or I'd be screaming "I LOVE 'SAM'!!!" in all of the school hall ways. Sometimes I'd do both. Now I'm very calm and cool around guys...mostly.

-I love writing in my diary. Some of the stuff I write in there is really funny. Though everything is REALLY personal and secret, and if someone got their hands onto it I would like die.

I have more.

Some of you may know - pubery makes me act very bi-polar.

One month I'll be on and off from happy to sad, and the next month I'll be on and off from angry to hyper. Ohyes, the wonders of growing up.

Some more stuff:

-I HATE growing up. I act WAY too kiddy. I even act like a baby sometimes.

-Im scared of going into the bathroom or laundry.

-I secretly want to do ballet.

-Im obsessed with MSN

-I have a very mature mind at times. Sometimes I can think better than an adult o_O

-I bite my nails.-I love Derek Stiles.

-I freak out when someone is named "Angie" or their last name is "Thompson" or their name is "Angie Thompson".

-I am obsessed with Trauma Center.

-I totally love to write.

-I want to have a dream about where I'm infected with GUILT. (o.e owchie)

-I love to get stuff related to surgery or medcine (empty bottles for pills, latex gloves, etc.)

-My friends think I'm a Trauma Center freak. (duh)

-I simulate a scene (or make up a scene) from Trauma Center with my stuffed animals EVERY night.

-I think it's awesome when bad things happen to Angie Thompson. (LOL)

-I spazz when I meet someone who plays Trauma Center. (usually it's someone I'll never see again or lives out-of-state)

That's about it.
Wow you do sound like you love Trauma Centre

-I absolutly love Trauma Center though in 2 I cant do the star. :)

^ New fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back