Interesting (and possibly embarassing) Facts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- I have an IQ of 145. (Adult Genius is 170)

- I am the best liar I know. Yesterday, I lied to my princepal.

- I am very flexible. I can join my arms behing my back, bend them over my shoulders, and put my head through.

- I can twist my hand 360 degrees around

- I bite my nails.

- I can cross 1 eye at a time

- I sing very loudly when I'm home on my own.

- When I get up too fast or if I haven't walked around in awhile, I'll turn blind and fall over...or even become unconscious for a few moments.

- I like creating MSN's then not using them.

- I kinda like the smell of my own farts. o.o
I do those Things Too. xD

The Second One You Listed,

I do That often, I actually talked to my Doctor and He said Its called "Vaso Vagal Disorder"

- I can make anything seem fun. Even something as simple as stirring the stir-fry during food class.- I hate math because there is only one answer for a sum. You can't have an opinion on it.

- I love learning new languages.

- I hold a citizenship for two countries ( Great Britain and Australia )

- I had my ''best friend'' make a hate website against me.

- I love the song If I Were A Boy by Beyonce

- Addicted to Coke Zero

- I think only very few guys look good in skinny jeans. It's more of a girly look.

- I love Converse!

- I recently stopped biting my nails.

- I have a phobia of running out of make-up.
YES!

My teacher was teaching me how to do something, and I was annoyed, because there was no other way to get the same answer.

• I'm one of the 25% of americans who DON'T bite their nails

• I hate my feet (they are ugly)

• I think my guinea pig smells good. (I don't smell her, I just think she smells good)

• I wash my hands about every 15 seconds (I'm serious, I feel like I should wash my hands right now, but I'm resisting. :eek:

• I love all the foods that I shouldn't eat with my braces

• Whenever I finish my morning routine of getting ready for school, I always feel like I'm forgetting something

• I always walk in circles or around tables when I'm talking on the phone or memorizing something for school

• I know the llama song by heart xD

• I always pace before I go to bed, feeling like I forgot something or there is something I should do, even though I know I would feel better once I'm in bed

• I never lose my appitiete even when someone is talking about chocaroaches

• I hate math. I always confuses me :huh:

• I love converes even though I don't wear them that much (even though I want to)

Thats all I could think of right now.........

I.. go mad(crazy mental mad not angry) everywhere. And have random outbursts.. infront of everyone. Like yesterday all my friends got in a fight coz Jazz was crying and Lex was trying to make her jeolous coz they both like Bobo(all these names are nicknames!) so then Leash(lol) was trying to find runaway Jazz and she wanted someone to come with her coz she didn't want to caught up in the middle of a war. *puff puff* So I jumped up next to her with my imaginary sword and said "Arm yourself!" But I cracked up in the middle of yourself so it was more like "Arm yours hahahahaha!" Anyway in case your wondering Bobo likes Jazz. So now Jazz it happy!

Oh and I talk to myself. Alot. Everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you do sound like you love Trauma Centre
-I absolutly love Trauma Center though in 2 I cant do the star. :(

^ New fact.
You mean Second Opinion? Well, just press Z and B together, then draw a star...that's it. (more precision than speed, hun. More precision that speed.)

Oh yeah, and one more fact about me.

-I love the TV show, Pucca.

I have an unknown obsession about Hello Kitty.
You should see my bedroom.

Hello--Kitty--Everywhere!! :(
I wanted a hello kitty themed bathroom. O_O

You mean Second Opinion? Well, just press Z and B together, then draw a star...that's it. (more precision than speed, hun. More precision that speed.)
Oh yeah, and one more fact about me.

-I love the TV show, Pucca.
I love Pucca too!

*Breaks into song*

Puccccaaa, loves Garuuuuu! He's a pretty booooy!

xD

-When I am asleep I sometimes randomly wake up because it felt like I just fell off of somewhere onto my bed.... o.o I always think I am getting abducted (sp?) :)

-At school when younger kids pass by I start following them to creep them out and do what they do in a *cough* strange way....o_O xD

-Me and my firends like to act weird and silly so when younger kids pass by we also start to do weird things to creep them out!xD..They start running away most of the time..xD

-I randomly mae weird faces at people when I am bored.

I like having crushes but I don't want a boyfriend.

I like making lots of email addresses but never using them.

I can't go a week without spending money or I go nuts.

I think that when my crush makes spelling mistakes it's cute even though I'm usually a spelling maniac.

When I'm listening to music, I make up random AMV's in my head.

I find it very hard to say "exclamation" so I say "exPlamation".

I say "LOL" in real life.

I chew on my hand.

I lick walls.

I lick my friends.

I lick my cat.

I chew on random objects.

Once I put my sister's V4 Tamagotchi' antennae up my nose.

-I can't go a day without chewing gum, or I'll go crazy. The last time I did was the middle of September?

-People tell me I have blonde moments and my hair is brown.

-I have to wear polo shirts and khakis to school cuz the uniform.

-I get really bad moody and bad moods a lot, when I'm bored, or for no reason.):

-You know what, I think I have anxiety or something.

-I'm in accelerated algebra and I have a C in there and I'm trying to get an A though, so I can be on the honor roll.

-My favorite show is the Soup !

I have a short fuse. Say something bad to me, even jokingly and I'll set off, shouting, and flailing my arms around, to stop myself punching anyone

I smile when I'm angry. I can't help it.

I dye my hair because I don't want people to see me with only brown hair.

I love maths, and I can out-calculate my teacher, and I can say the full compass, you know, North, North by East, etc.

I cry when I'm alone because I am scared that something bad'll happen

I hate my computer right now, because I have no sound on it. D:

I secretly love ballet, even though I tell everyone it's horrible.

I get scared that people will laugh at me if I don't keep up the act of my tomboyish nature.

I get scared of monsters that come out of the toilet.

I get scared of monsters that live in the stairs and come out when I go down them.

I always feel like someone's behind me.

I am horribly scared of the dark.

I cry and get sick if I'm alone in the dark.

I love hello kitty, and want everything to do with it, but, I fear people will laugh.

I can do a FABULOUS English accent.

I HAVE to dot my 'i's or else I spazz out

I get a twitching in my right foot every hour or so.

I am addicted to caffiene.

I don't sleep at night. EVER.

I want to be a surgeon, but I want to be an actress.

I want to go to PACE,(An acting thing) but I'm afraid that no-one'll like me there.

I realise this list is too long. D:

- Sometimes I have to remind myself I'm a boy.

- I like to go on my 'adventures' in the forest to fight the Dragons.

- I like Native American culture

- I love snakes

- I cut my own hair

- I love Paris Hilton

I'm so boring... Dx

-On Thusdays, when the 6th graders have band on the same days as the 7th graders.... I feel supeior.. O_O [Hope I spelled that right. Dx] I always feel AWESOME getting my Trombone out of my band locker. Jeez, I feel like I play Bass Trombone or something a sixie wouldn't play.

-I enjoy bragging. I don't brag while speaking. I use my mind, I show people stuff to make them jealous... [Poor Manny.I always pull out hard songs such as "Ceremonial Procession","Air and Caprice","Majestia""Caribbean Christmas","Caribbean Carnival","Amazing Grace [An American hymntune]" and LASTLY to make him even MORE jealous, I take out George of the Jungle. -Shot-]

Well. We both show off, he alwyas plays the most LOUDEST trill , and I play the most coolest fourth/third octave note. xDDD

-I feel... Improtant... while playing my trombone during Besame Mucho.

O_O

-I'm always nervous during tunings. ._. I always think somebody will laugh. O_O

Paper Cut:

Paris is pretty. :3 And I lurve her too.

- I like to go on my 'adventures' in the forest to fight the Dragons.- I love Paris Hilton
I go in my room and pretend I'm going on adventures all the time. It makes me feel so cool, it's not even funny. :3 Seriously.

Paris Hilton is someone I admire. Everyone I know thinks I'm mental due to that fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
I go in my room and pretend I'm going on adventures all the time. It makes me feel so cool, it's not even funny. :3 Seriously.
Zomg. So do I! Don't tell my brother. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back