Interesting (and possibly embarassing) Facts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some Sticky Tak (some kind of re usable glue, but not in liquid form) a few months ago, and I play with it at random times.

I can't stay still. I HAVE to be moving somehow.

I have insanely messy handwriting.

I dance around when no one's looking ( ha ha!)

- I like shutter shades even though there's not really a point to them. But I don't own any.

- I sing loud when there's no one in my house.

- I have several e-mail addresses that I don't use.

^Thankies, Stereo.

I also have a new fact. When I'm home alone I turn on the radio very loudly and sing... x3

And I love the child show 'Handy Manny'. Go Manny!!!

- I like Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus

- Christmas is my fave time of the year

- I <3 hot chocolate with marshmallows

- I am obsessed with clothes shopping (Duh, I'm female!)

- My best friend and I are random but cool [oh yes!]

- I'm British, with the most English accent ever

I have other things I JUST remembered:

-I have ALMOST short term memory loss: I always forget things that drive me mum nuts

-I have ALMOST ADHD: I cant stay still for more than 8 minutes without shaking my leg or getting up and walking around unless I'm at school. I also have a VERY active imagination and I dont pay attention to anything most of the time.

-I LOVE CHOWDER AND FLAPJACK :D (Cartoon Network is a genius :D )

-I love the MIGHTY BOOSH! (if you dont know what that is.... SHAME ON YOU!!)

-I like to take random online quizzes

-I wish all my tamagotchi were pink because I dont have one XD

-I get very grumpy and FTW or very hyper and crazy when I'm hungry...

I think thats all :D

I have one more fact. I only did it once.

I repeat once!

Ok...

[SIZE=6pt]I once hugged the television because Jason Dolley was on it. I think he's cute...SHHHH![/SIZE]

*Blushes*

i have stairophobia. i fall up and down stairs every. single. day. i have a scar INSIDE my mouth (yes INSIDE my mouth.) from falling UP stairs. man im a clutz. i have an OVER ACTIVE imagination. i have a short intention span too. im alot like u buddiluvsyew. i do wierd stuff when im hungry, and i smell waffles when im hungry too. :lol: i anger issues. BAD anger issues. taps head. OH YEAH! Im random. i saY random stuff all the time.

MOO!

- I like shutter shades even though there's not really a point to them. But I don't own any.- I sing loud when there's no one in my house.

- I have several e-mail addresses that I don't use.
And I should add:

- When I see something funny (like a video), I laugh the most after it ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
- I think I have Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

- I love big words :huh:

- When I just wake up in the morning, I'll be SUPER sensitive to light and I'll have 'dizzy spells' that make me faint if I try to do something too fast.

- I have a hard time forgetting about horrble things people have done to me in the past.

- I self-mutilate myself.

- I my emotions often reflect off other's emotions. If someone I'm close to is sad, I'll be sad pretty quick. However, if they're happy again, it takes me longer to react to happiness than misery.

- When I'm alone, I'll sing. Loud.

- I enjoy having crushes/infatuations, but I don't really want a boyfriend.

- I think I may have OCD. I get addicted to things VERY easily.

- I procrastinate. A LOT.

- I have a horrid memory DX

- I love to read <3

- I have multiple personality disorders.

That's about it I think.

i have stairophobia. i fall up and down stairs every. single. day. i have a scar INSIDE my mouth (yes INSIDE my mouth.) from falling UP stairs. man im a clutz. i have an OVER ACTIVE imagination. i have a short intention span too. im alot like u buddiluvsyew. i do wierd stuff when im hungry, and i smell waffles when im hungry too. :huh: i anger issues. BAD anger issues. taps head. OH YEAH! Im random. i saY random stuff all the time.
MOO!
LOL I fell up the stairs A LOT at my old school. Espescailly in winter when it was a bit slippery outside :p

I HAVE A HORRIBLE ATTENTION SPAN! The only way I can focus is if I draw :D

Sometimes I smell chocolate and spaghetti when I'm hungry ;D DONT GET NEAR ME WHEN IM HUNGRY UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET NAGGED TO DEATH BY MY COMPLAINTS OF HUNGERR...... :D

Hmm.. I dont really get angry much, but we are quite a bit alike, arent we? :D I'm the person in my house who yells the least :D

~~~

And LeafPool, I agree, having crushes is fun, but boyfriends only want one thing XD With crushes you can imagine what your relationship would be like, and you can make them absolutely perfect and wonderful if you want :D

Whenever someone asks me how Nick is, I start choking.

It's crazy.

- I'm obsessed with my Tamagotchis and would get really upset if they die

- I have a fearful suspicion that I have a life-threatening disease (and I'm actually showing symptoms!)

- I need my writing to be perfect, which is why I write extremely slowly.

- I rarely dream in my sleep.

- I hate PE.

- When nobody is around I dance around trying to act out stories I made up.

- I can compose music.

- I am very sensitive. My emotions get hurt very easily.

Here's some more...

-I get overly hyper during french class

-I NEED to use plastic forks/spoons, or I won't eat

-I like the show "Coronation Street" which is supposedly for old people

And, er--- I think that's all for now.

I have six stitches on my lip because almost all my bottom teeth punctured through it when I fell ice skating.

I could see the inside of my lip.

It looks like pulp from orange juice.

~I like mostly 80s music

~I have ADD

~I go to a private high school that's in the middle of the woods B)

~I'm about a B-student

~I don't get hungry a lot

~I love long hair on guys ;)

~I firmly believe that I was Eric Carr in my past life, my boyfriend doesn't believe me :D

- I'm obsessed with my Tamagotchis and would get really upset if they die- I have a fearful suspicion that I have a life-threatening disease (and I'm actually showing symptoms!)

- I need my writing to be perfect, which is why I write extremely slowly.

- I rarely dream in my sleep.

- I hate PE.

- When nobody is around I dance around trying to act out stories I made up.

- I can compose music.

- I am very sensitive. My emotions get hurt very easily.
I do that too!!!

I thought of more:

-I have a short attention span. Example: I can't read any books, and only some manga. If I try and read a book I have to get up after 2 minutes D:

-I have OCD about stepping over cracks on the pavement.

-My hands are ALWAYS COLD!

-Whenever I run, my ankle hurts

-I can spend hours in the bathroom messing with my hair and my makeup and posing infront of the mirror o_O

-I tease the people I like. And by like I mean friends

-There are some people that annoy me whatever they do. Even how they stand.

-I hate my voice

-I am paranoid and always think I have some disease

-I have a phobia of doctors. Any doctors. Even vets although not as much as human doctors.

-I pucker my lips WAY too much.

-I'm addicted to taking pictures

-I have VERY weak will power over myself

-I'm EXTREMELY jealous. If my friends don't tell me one TINY little thing (that I wouldn't even care about normally) and then I see them telling someone else on facebook or something, I get super mad.

-I'm sort of a control freak. Not extremely, but I HAVE to have a say in EVERYTHING my friends do. If I don't, which I don't always, I feel like they hate me.

-I need to be with my friends all the time or I feel hated. If they're doing something I always arrange to go too.

-I'm obsessed with rainbows.

-I eat when I'm bored, which isn't good, but surprisingly I'm stick thin.

-When I eat an apple, I have to suck the juice off of the place I bit, or it bugs me to no end.

OMG that was so long!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back