Interesting Cho Jinsei Information!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thanks! The other one was Ribitchi I think. :chohimetchi:

19€ is lower than normal tamagotchi price, but that is the price in stores, It'll be ~$38.99 in Yesasia.

And yes, that informatio is great. :huh:

And yes, I have been on kotaku before. :p It is quite a good site!

There is also this character like a Mametchi head which is black face and yellow ears, and the babies, there seem to be loads of different ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Thanks! The other one was Ribitchi I think. :huh:

There is also this character like a Mametchi head which is black face and yellow ears, and the babies, there seem to be loads of different ones!
Now I remember, it's RIBBOTCHI, a girly pink character with ribbon on the top.

And the yellow-ears one you mentioned is, I think, Bebetchi with a yellow hat/cap as in Jinsei version Tamas can buy themselves clothes and headwear.

that is some cool info! where did it say that?
Their names are written with hiragana characters above their pictures.

I just need to find a hiragana explanation table from www and to use Japanese-English dictionary, also in one webpage.

Words "yatta" and "toge" were already familiar to me.

Thanks!

I am crossing my fingers! Myu father says his payment method isn't always accepted, but I hope Yesasia i flexible and it all works. It hasn't come out yet though...

I can't wait though... (I wish I knew more information as well!)

i hope you are lucky getting one spiffy! im going to yesasia now.........

oh well..............its still early days! i wonder how many characters there wil be.......?

Cho Jinsei translates into "Work Life", so this version is actually "Tamagotchi Plus Career Version" :huh:

I think the release of Cho Jinsei is somewhat related to becoming release of Nintendo DS game "Tamagotchi Corner Shop" where you follow Tama character as she/he starts her/his own shop or store and help him/her with getting customers by doing good job with the tasks the Tama gets. This far there is seen Tama Dentist, Tama Outdoor Bathhouse and Tama Ice Cream Bar in the screenshots.

Screens of DS Tamagotchi game can be found from IGN.com

cool.........

p.s i got my keitai!!!! its now ;) !!

We need a translation of that page. I hope we have some american-japanese users here or other ppl who can read japanese (better than me :wacko: )

I followed one link from that Flash game's front page to the page where was information of the Career Keitai (Cho Jinsei), and I spotted at least 5 to 7 new characters, including one that looks like a baby or teen (not including the 5 that are mentioned in this topic already)

There seems to be MANY new characters in Career version.

EDIT:

Note; Cho Jinsei has updated character chraphics. Now Tamas look just like the drew cartoon versions of them, same old sprites (since P2 or so) are not used anymore.

EDIT2:

new characters:

- green squary adult that have "who cares" face look and birdnest on the head

- pink baby(?) that have bunny ears and large eyes

- baby(?) that looks like creme-covered bun with Kutchipatchi beak

- baby(?) that has similar beak, is light yellow and have ears similar to Young Mametchi

- possible Young Kutchipatchi (just a smaller and more cute version)

- possible Young Dorotchi

- adult that has pink body, white face, beak and floats on a plate (lady UFOtchi?)

- teen that looks like ice cream sandwich with large eyes in the middle "slice" (blue/white)

- teen that has red head with white round face, 3 "fingers" on the top of head and tiny Furawatchi type body (Baby Ichigotchi?)

- possible Young Mametchi (looks like same but more light orange and smaller eyes)

- adult that looks like a yellow dino with pink crest on the head and in the back

(That's quite a bunch of new characters if all those are awailable as raise-able characters)

Some of the new characters;

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/entama/imag...tem/item_17.gif

https://www.namco.co.jp/ar/event/tamagotch/...s/index2_11.gif

- also Young Robotchi spotted! (no doubt about)

I wish I could transfer Japanese to English well.......

Here is Meidotchi code.

0606593 2002487

My Young-Mimitchi changed to Meidotchi.

Hey, Takatchi, can you tell something about that Tama Town game?

Everytime you won some G-money, your character runs away with basket and returns to Earth and you get new 16-digit code that does not work.

Does that game something to do about cellphone connecting and transferring data to your Keitai/Jinsei Tamagotchis?

I know some japanese, but I can translate better from heard language. I know just couple of katakanas/hiraganas and like 1 kanji :)

Yes, you are right Kokuma. In that game too, there is like, A young Kuchipatchi, young dorotchi and Young Memetchi if you go to that big egg thing in the middle of the town. Weird... and interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back