Interesting Cho Jinsei Information!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... My chances seem to be taking a nosedive and going into minus numbers though. :) Oh well.. I shall try my best... *finds best please-oh-please voice* lol
you could save up if you have pocket money and christams isn't far away so you can ask for it on christmas!

Yes, I know, but that isn't the `problem... I don't know if my family's payment method is accepted by yes-asia. And my parents din't like eBay... :)
oh......that's a bit of a problem then........i hope you can get it anyway!

YES!!! I think my father has sent off for a Cho Jinsei! We sent off for it and it said it had been sent off. Trouble is it won't be here for Christmas, but at the same time, I am so happy. :rolleyes: 30days!!

Gee! I am soo happy now!! 2nd of January, oh well, preset for the three wise kings. :(

I am extra happy! I must say my father hated the price, but he sent off for it. :( :( :rolleyes:

My heart is swimming with happiness. :p

wow! cool! you will probably one of the 1st people on tamatalk to have got 1! which colour was it? did you get it on e-bay?

Heehee... Well, I got it off yes-asia. My father doesn't like Paypal and he doesn't like eBay. Luckily, the credit card worksthere and he ordered it off. It is the boring blue one though, but considering the present, I couldn't care less for the colour!!!

It was $42.99. I hope that converts to like 35€, not 43€ though...

Well, now I just have to wait... Eeeee!!!

i see you have changed your sig. hehe. you will have to tell us about it when it arrives! they sound very exciting!

Thanks! Yes, it is definitely bought, my father said to my mother.

"I have bought it"

So it is.

BTW, it is shipping within 30 days so my father wreckons it is comin gin February or late January instead of late DEc /early January. :rolleyes:

But anyway, it is worth the wait!

^^ yeah..........totally worth it! my keitai arrived in 5 days! what a difference... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back