Issues with TamaChat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... I don't have a problem... (Sorry... kind of hard 4 me 2 think bcause my dad won't stop playing CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN wARFAIR!!! :angry: Good grief) But what the heck is tamachat?????? :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_<

Sometimes, if I type in something in capital letters, it comes out in lower case, and vice versa.mametchi B)
check If Caps Is On SomeTimes People Forget Memitchi

VeryDisturbed

Once it kept logging me off and on and then off again. :eek: I was scared that I had a virus or something... :(

Chatterbox

When I try to get on it tells me the wbsite cannot be found. It says "Opps" on the tab thingy and I dont know why it isn't working can someone help me? P.S. Im not sure if its just my computer or what. If it still dont work tomorrow its may be my computer.

I can't get in the TamaChat. I was aable to get in yesterday. Today it says' Grr!' with an x. what is wrong?? ;)

-shs415

I know this has nothing to do with TamaChat but there isn't a topic that says, "Do you have a problem with TamaTALK", so yeah. I don't like roleplay. I dont see how everyone likes it so much. It's confusing and just plain BORING. EVERYONE seems to like roleplay. Does anyone on Tamatalk NOT like roleplay?

theres nothing going wrong on mine its just those stupid advertisements that annoy me

-_- :marumimitchi: :nazotchi: :unsure: :wacko: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi:

How do use tamachat because when I went there it was just a bunch of unnessary talk? :furawatchi:

I know this has nothing to do with TamaChat but there isn't a topic that says, "Do you have a problem with TamaTALK", so yeah. I don't like roleplay. I dont see how everyone likes it so much. It's confusing and just plain BORING. EVERYONE seems to like roleplay. Does anyone on Tamatalk NOT like roleplay?
Its TamaCHAT

Sometimes, if I type in something in capital letters, it comes out in lower case, and vice versa.mametchi :p
Yes, for some reason, if you type in to many Capitals, the first letters stays capital and the rest is de-capitalized. This is only for Tama-CHAT.

I don't know if it was just my computer or not, but whenever someone types a new message, and it comes up at the bottom, but it goes all funny, so I can't see the message. Whenever this happens, I have found that by zooming in and then out again it lets me read, but I have to do that every time I go on it.
I haven't been on TamaChat at all for the last few months, as I don't want to have to resolve to zooming in and out all the time.

Best Wishes,

barky

P.S: I hope you can fix all the problems that have been reported here.
You dont have to do that, Just higlight the whole conversation. :p I'm baad. I double posted. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i haven't had problems with tamachat, but the site won't let me post new topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back