Issues with TamaChat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't let me paste things. Like if I want to copy a conversation for reference, I'll copy it on Tama CHAT and it won't paste on my E-mail. It also doesn't allow me to paste stuff that is not apart of Tama CHAT.

~ChibiMuffins

Ahh, I wish there'd be a Flash version of TamaCHAT! I can't download Java because my fam.'s computer crashed two times already!! :furawatchi:

when i try it says "error connecting to server plz try agin in a few min." I did it once every 15 and IT WONT LET ME IN MAN(or in other cases: MA'AM XD)

I love chat but I've only got one problem with it... I can only copy and paste stuff from chat. If you don't understand that, it's like I can't post links from other sites like YouTube, but I can paste things that happened earlier in chat.

It bugs me.

I ♥d the old Tamachat a lot better as well. How do u get the spywre killed off and get Java installed properly and Admin, are u ever going to put it back the way it was when I was on my old account, it ws much better and easier accessed and it was an awwsoome blast form the paas oooh yea ♥ ♥

I know that. I'm just saying that I have a problem with TamaTALK. :l
Ehh..

x_x IE wouldn't allow me to download TC before. I had to get FF and manually install Java.

I've also solved my Copy and Paste problem :]

But sometimes TamaCHAT won't load and I have to log off my computer. XP

When I go to the main window and I click the link to go to TC, it freeze and my browser crashes. I also have Vista.

I have a problem with going in with 1 of my accounts its created and allowed on tamatalk just not tama chat! it really stinks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed it by using IE instead of FF and now when me or my friend pikachu11 (he's new here) puts out names in it loads then goes out back to "Go To TamaChat!" link! :D

Just get the Java program probably.

When I enter my password and username, it redirects me to the Main TamaChat page.

I think that is because I was banned... :)

Life is lonely without it.... :angry:

Ok! I am unbanned now! :D

Sorry to double post, but the EDIT button on my previous button dissappeared... :eek:

My other problem was fixed. ^^ Though...

If somebody has already said something in TC, I can copy and paste that. But, if I tried to paste something from, like, a different website or Word Processor, it won't let me. xP

Why is this???

Help Help!!!!

Please!!! ;)

It wont let me get on to tama chat!

and I did not do anything to get banned:(!!

X.Galinda.Bubble.X

please help! I'm so upset I cant get on!

No matter what, I just can't get Java! The program window closes wen I try to open the program and it won't let me get it!! :furawatchi: I have a serious hyperactivity disorder (shhhh...) and it is NOT, I repeat NOT good for my nerves :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back