Issues with TamaChat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having absolutely no problems with TC, but I do have some advice.

Chatter- that's because backspace is also used if you want to go back a page xP Make sure you're actually typing when you press it.

Copying and pasting- On some computers this may not work. But to copy, you can highlight what you want to copy with ctrl + c, and paste using ctrl + v. It works for me :]

Java Download←There's a link to download Java. If it's not working, try resetting your computer.

That's all the help I can give ^^'

Since my other comp got banned (please dont ask why) I downloaded java on this comp (desktop) and it keeps saying "Get the newest version of java" Im mad enough im banned but java doesnt work! D:<

It says I've been banned from the chatroom, but I didn't do anything wrong! Nothing against the rules.

There are certain websites that, when I enter on my computer, never, ever loads. And un4tunately TC is one of them :rolleyes:

I have a problem with tamachat. it says my user name/password is invalid =[ i entered it right ! I know it did
Its probably because your username is pretty weird. As in, It probably uses letters is doesn't recognize.

Also, when I go on TC and it doesn't load, Firefox doesn't work. And when I try to close the window, a popup comes up saying 'The program is not responding'. Then I hit 'End now'. And then I try to open Firefox again, and it does not open.

i think to fix all these problems the admin should put xat chat. but he should make a group for tamatalkers because if we use the other groups then we arent talking to people we trust.and people might get in the way when we are talking or get in our business.

ill pm the admin to tell him! OK. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the most recent Java, but my computer keep saying that several java virtual machienes running the same process caused and error. Whats up? Is it TamaChat?

Also, when I go on TC and it doesn't load, Firefox doesn't work. And when I try to close the window, a popup comes up saying 'The program is not responding'. Then I hit 'End now'. And then I try to open Firefox again, and it does not open.
Try using Internet Explorer on Tama-CHAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back