Jamie Lynn Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Jamie Was a responsible person in the Spears Family. With her sister Brittany...well you know...I thought she was takeing the Bad things her sister did well, and not looking up to her as a role model. But oh my. Jamie was also a role model for Zoey 101 viewers. OH my!

It was her decision, not the viewers of her show, not her fans. She chose this for herself, and I'm sure she felt she was ready for it. ;]

It was her decision, not the viewers of her show, not her fans. She chose this for herself, and I'm sure she felt she was ready for it. ;]
But when you're a star being watched like a hawk - especially by younger kids, you can't just go around getting pregnant.

It's like being a teacher, you can't be seen going to strip clubs/wearing innapropriate clothing. You and the school board will get introuble, like Jamie and Nickelodian.

Also, if she "feels" ready, how could she? With such a hectic life, being 16, AND her boyfriend leaving her, I have yet to understand how she is "ready".

Last edited by a moderator:
But when you're a star being watched like a hawk - especially by younger kids, you can't just go around getting pregnant.
It's like being a teacher, you can't be seen going to strip clubs/wearing innapropriate clothing. You and the school board will get introuble, like Jamie and Nickelodian.
But if she didn't get pregnant on purpose then you can't really judge her. I know she's a role model to younger people, but what would you say if she had an abortion? She's made a mistake and dealing with the concequenses.

I think Jamie Lynn Spears's nickname should be Mini-Britney.
[SIZE=7pt]o_O Just because she got pregnant? So what? You never know how Jamie will control her life.[/SIZE]

Didn't her "long time boyfriend" break up with her in the end? I always thought she was the responsible, sensible, mature one.
Did he break up with her? If they did break up it's unfair to start saying 'I thought she was responsible' she cannot control what he feels. And just because she's pregnant doesn't stop her being all these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back