Jamie Lynn Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first was told I thought it was just a joke.

But I suppose it isn't, oh well.

Just another spotlight on the Spears family. :huh:

I think that accidents happen, and obviously she has everything the baby will need [shelter/money for food/water/clothes] so really it was upto her if she wanted to keep it or not. And I don't think people should look down on her, she did what was right for her.

I watched a programme on a girl who got pregnant at 13 and had him at 14, and she was a really good mum. Age doesn't matter as long as you have the right attitude.

my mum had my older brother at 15 but my older brother isnt really mum brother XD he got adopted by mum's mum (my mum was adopted too and my older brother was adopted by my mums adoptioal mum...confusing ay?)

I don't think she was very smart.

I just hope to god she doesn't turn out like her fruit-loop sister.

I heard that Britney is preggo again -__-

What the heck is wrong with this family??

my mum had my older brother at 15 but my older brother isnt really mum brother XD he got adopted by mum's mum (my mum was adopted too and my older brother was adopted by my mums adoptioal mum...confusing ay?)
wait what?

[SIZE=7pt]There really isn't a reason why not to respect her. She's pregnant. So what? It's her life, she can do whatever she wants with it. People need to stop going nuts over a little girl who didn't wear protection. She's not the only 16 year old that has gotten pregnant. Just because she's the star of a show doesnt make her 'special'-er..idk if that's a word xD Anyway, that's just my opinion. e.e[/SIZE]
I agree with you! :wacko: I mean why can't celebs live their lives like normal people do?Who cares if she got pregnant! I mean its not like any of us are in her family... -__-; As long as Jamie is GONNA take care of this baby and her boyfriend will support her everything will be fine. (Lets hope @_@ )

I just looked at what I wrote, and I don't know why I said water. I just ment she can give the baby what s/he needs to stay alive and have a good life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that person is either acting like Jamie lynn or posted a quote from Jamie Lynn. Not too sure..

When people say I am like Britany, I take it as a compliment , ya its great - Jamie Lynn Spears
Did Jamie Lynn say that or are you trying to make people think you are Jamie Lynn Spears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back