Jamie Lynn Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i half believe this and I half dont. but this might be the last episode of the series because there is not going to be another season they cant have her on there when she is pregnant.

Well... I don't know if it's true. We're going have to wait and see on that. I just hope nick makes a good choice. :/

Actually they are not canceling it. They are having some sex episode I heard. With that women from nick news. o_O
O.O Where did you hear that? It is ending, the series finale is January 4th. It's going to be a movie about Zoey leaving to go to another school in London

Last edited by a moderator:
...there are tons of churchs that aren't even Christian that claim to be anyway. :/
That's weird. A bit misleading, I think.

I think her boyfriend is an idiot for breaking up with her at a time like this. I obviously am not in favor of her pregnancy, but she should at least get some support from her boyfriend rather than have him just take off like that.

*bring on the hate*

I think Jamie is being a little more stupid than Britney. It technically is her fault for getting pregnant, but most of Britney's mistakes were caused by the paparazzi ticking her off. It doesn't mean its all the paparazzi's fault some of her mistakes were her fault. People think Jamie is better but that's only because she isn't being stalked by the paprazzi everyday of her life(at least not yet). I think Jamie is gonna be worse than Britney.

It doesn't mean I like Britney, because I don't like or dislike any of them.

~AG~

Well that was stupid.Man the Spears family is messed up.

It's like, all cuz of Brittney that this probably happened.

Dangit I liked Zoey 101! Now they're gonna have to cancel it because of her stupid decision.

Isn't that like, illegal to get pregnant at that age. Cuz to get pregnant don't you have to....well isn't it just illegal at her age???
You took the words right out of my mouth.

the spears family needs some...."help"

Jamie is only 16 and her boyfriend/the babies father, Casey, is 18. they started going out when she was around 14 i read.

Casey, being 18, is now considered an adult by law right? and at age 16 Jamie would still be a minor. isn't it illegal for him to get a minor pregnant? just wondering if i was right or not.

Jamie said shes going to keep her baby but honestly i think she is to young. she can have painkillers but how will she handle being a mom at so young. and what about Casey? usually at his age the guy would leave the girl, not ready to be a parent. He may be staying now but if e leaves Jamie's gonna be a mess....maybe end up like Britney.

Well...we should hope for the best because it seems all the stars these days are going crazy. *cough* britney *cough* lindsey *cough*

the spears family needs some...."help"
Jamie is only 16 and her boyfriend/the babies father, Casey, is 18. they started going out when she was around 14 i read.

Casey, being 18, is now considered an adult by law right? and at age 16 Jamie would still be a minor. isn't it illegal for him to get a minor pregnant? just wondering if i was right or not.

Jamie said shes going to keep her baby but honestly i think she is to young. she can have painkillers but how will she handle being a mom at so young. and what about Casey? usually at his age the guy would leave the girl, not ready to be a parent. He may be staying now but if e leaves Jamie's gonna be a mess....maybe end up like Britney.

Well...we should hope for the best because it seems all the stars these days are going crazy. *cough* britney *cough* lindsey *cough*
I thought her boyfriend was 19

That's really sad about Jamie, I thought she wasn't going to be like Britney, but never mind!

I heard various rumors about the last show for Zoe 101..

Either they are having a last episode of Zeo deciding weather to stay at PCC or go to England with her parents...

Or...They have an episode of Zoe being pregant (which I highly doubt that they will do that...)

So who knows! :mellow:

-NINJA

That's really sad about Jamie, I thought she wasn't going to be like Britney, but never mind! 

I heard various rumors about the last show for Zoe 101..

Either they are having a last episode of Zeo deciding weather to stay at PCC or go to England with her parents...

Or...They have an episode of Zoe being pregant (which I highly doubt that they will do that...)

So who knows! :mellow:

-NINJA
They are having a movie about Zoey going to London with her parents.

Nickalodeon is not going to like this because they are going to have to cancel Zoey 101 which makes me mad. All of the stars now are going crazy. Anyway how could it be her long time boyfriend she is 16 how long could she have been dating him since she was 8 I meen come on
Yeah it seems like every star nowadays is either drunk, pregnant, or just plain stupid! Well, of course, there are a few humble stars...just a few!

Here's what I think about her pregnancy:

Well, all of you took the words right outta my mouth! I agree on everything. And it's party the parent's fault too, because they actually let Jamie and her boyfriend move in with them and they let them go into a room alone and do..."it". And of course it's Jamie and her boyfriend's fault because they actually intended to do "it".

That family is so corrupt and stupid...ARGH!! It just makes me mad. ^_^ :angry: :angry:

And the mom is writing a parenting book....Of all things! I was soooo mad but it was so hilarious I just had to laugh. I hope she doesn't sell any books; I mean, who would wanna buy a book off of a bad mother who allows her kids to get pregnant at age 16?!

And if the boyfriend breaks up with Jamie, boy, won't there be trouble!

That's what I think on this issue. Do you agree??

Seems like the women in the Spears family can't keep their pants on. First Britney and her stupidity and now Jamie. I really thought that Jaime is going to be the good sister and not be stupid like her sister, but I guess stupidity runs in the family.

On another note Jaime's boyfriend could face some mad jail time if anybody ever went to the cops. Hmm, that makes things even worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]There really isn't a reason why not to respect her. She's pregnant. So what? It's her life, she can do whatever she wants with it. People need to stop going nuts over a little girl who didn't wear protection. She's not the only 16 year old that has gotten pregnant. Just because she's the star of a show doesnt make her 'special'-er..idk if that's a word xD Anyway, that's just my opinion. e.e[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back