Jamie Lynn Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, thats horriable DX.I mean seriously his boyfriend should atleast stayed with her after getting her pergnant
I'm sure he'll still help with the baby.

The media will attack if he doesn't.

That's bad they broke up though, great timing guys.

Okay that's dumb! The Spears family IS messed up and just creepily wrong all the time. I wonder how Jamie felt when she heard her sister on the news doing all this stupid stuff? Well the parents should be outraged that their daughters are goin' and flippin' out all over the place! WhOa! wHoa!

I am still a Jamie Lynn fan not a big one but still atleast she is making one good choice about raising it away from fame.

Well it doesn't seem like a topic was made, so here we go. Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant at 16! With her long time boyfriend...<.< What is wrong with the Spears family are they all going crazy. Actually,I really blame the parents. As you know Jamie has a show on Nick, so they released the statement "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation...our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."  

Any comments?
Another child star gone bad. >.> Totally not suprised.

Her sister is a totally bad influence. So she might of...you know wanted to be like her so that might be why she 'did it'. They cancelled -sp?- the show.

Actually they are not canceling it. They are having some sex episode I heard. With that women from nick news. o_O

no they are not they are ending it I heard it on the news and read it on msn.

Actually they are not canceling it. They are having some sex episode I heard. With that women from nick news. o_O
What. Thats a childrens show you know...?

K-

What. Thats a childrens show you know...?

K-
They are going to make it as a learning episode. I think I made it sound wrong. xD

If nick did that parents will not let their kids watch nick shows anymore at all and ratings will probably go down. They are not going to do that.

They are going to make it as a learning episode. I think I made it sound wrong. xD
Do you know when it will come out?

By the way guys, they didn't break up. They live in different states so they're not 'seeing' each other right now. They're actually planning on getting married 'as soon as possible' (whenever that is.)

If nick did that parents will not let their kids watch nick shows anymore at all and ratings will probably go down. They are not going to do that.
Exactley.

Do you know when it will come out?
I wish I did. If you guys ever watched nick news you'll probabaly understand how they will set it up. Sorry, I can't explain very well.

Woooh. Had me worried there for a minute. xP

Do you know when it will be aired? (Can't wait to see what happens lol)

You get all your news from the newspaper. xD

Um..they might air it when the next season or whatever comes out

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back