Jamie Lynn Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not illegal. It's looked down upon, though, being so young without a husband but it's happening more and more. Thanks sex-saturated culture. >....<

I feel bad for her. All people have their issues but stars' have theirs amplified by hundreds. Hopefully she'll just give the baby up to a nice family. D:

Wow.. she kinda messed up her life, this early, she hasn't even gone to college yet or finish her teen and child life..

Sucks, she didn't even get to finish her childhood.. :\

It's been happening a lot, mostly among celebrities. Just to tell you I think Lily Allen may be expecting too. <.<

I just heard about that on my way to school, on the bus.

Sucky...but I never really liked the show anyway.

Britney is pregnant again as well.

I read the magazine covers at work when I have nothing to do.

Apparently she's eloped too.

The thing about Jaimie is I think she might actually do better than Britney. She wants to raise the baby away from all the publicity and cameras in a more family related environment.

Although she's young, I think she'll do quite a bit better than Britney has been.

Well actually, if you take a close look, you'd come to realize that they may not be certain about that.

I mean, think about the other things they've said about Disney stars. Though, not everybody is good. Even if they star on kid shows.

I used to have respect for her, respect for not being like her sister. But now it's changed and she disappointed me,she proved to us all that shes just another one of her sister. She may take better care of her child, and raise it in a better enviroment, but it still is a shame.

What are they gonna do about her show? Everybody will notice a baby bump on a young girl like that..

(Funny, while I was replying to this Zoey 101 came on t.v.)

the kids on Zoey 101 are probably hating her right now since they are canceling zoey 101

the kids on Zoey 101 are probably hating her right now since they are canceling zoey 101
Ahh, so thats what they're doing about the show..

I'd hate her too, if I was a cast member. I mean, who wouldn't? She getting the show cancelled that earns your money!

you guys u shouldn't compare her to her sister and stop with there her family alot of girls get prengnit at your ages not being married it really none of the prese or any of your buisness what famous people do it there buisness u wouldn't like it you where famous and people where all up in your buisness leave them alone!!!

Britney is pregnant again as well.I read the magazine covers at work when I have nothing to do.

Apparently she's eloped too.

The thing about Jaimie is I think she might actually do better than Britney. She wants to raise the baby away from all the publicity and cameras in a more family related environment.

Although she's young, I think she'll do quite a bit better than Britney has been.
I agree. That is a good start.

But I think she is soon going to end up like her sister with all those hate videos.

OMG! Shes Britney Spears sis??? Okay i hate Jamie Lynn Spears now. I heard on the news that Jame Lynn was pregnant. I also saw on TV a woman was saying Get the **** outta here Britney your making the kids cry and making this place unsafe.

Please dont report me for staring out a word! :D

Well, I still didnt think it was smart to get pregnant and 16...>.>

Yuck. I mean, seriously.

Well it doesn't seem like a topic was made, so here we go. Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant at 16! With her long time boyfriend...<.< What is wrong with the Spears family are they all going crazy. Actually,I really blame the parents. As you know Jamie has a show on Nick, so they released the statement "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation...our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."  

Any comments?
At least it was with her long time boyfriend and not some random who she met 24 hours earlier.

I think she'll be a better mum than Britney. She's raising the child in Louisiana and she said she wants it to be raised away from fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back