Jamie Lynn Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the kids on Zoey 101 are probably hating her right now since they are canceling zoey 101
Funny how you said that. Why? You just started a good joint :D

Miss Jamie would be working for long hours, pregnant. Major stress issues.

But I don't really see a 4 year old really looking up to her. Most are more of the Miley type.

As you know, Disney owns Nickelodeon. Thats why it isn't very popular these days ;)

Funny how you said that. Why? You just started a good joint :blink: Miss Jamie would be working for long hours, pregnant. Major stress issues.

But I don't really see a 4 year old really looking up to her. Most are more of the Miley type.

As you know, Disney owns Nickelodeon. Thats why it isn't very popular these days :angry:
I think she ment the other people who work on the show are mad they are cancelling it. They won't have a current job when it's cancelled.

stupid rich famous she is

she grew up with all the money in the worls and had more dollarse than sense.

its what i think anyway.

shouldnt she be out partying at 16 instead of looking after a baby?

Zoey 101 wraps up on january 4th 2008
Oh goodness, why do all good things have to come to an end?

I liked that show, and Jamie-Lynn's character was terrific.

A 16- year old pregnant?

Well, alot of consequences are heading her way then.

Why can't everybody just stay good?

That's too bad., i hope they're family is doing okay otherwise. :blink:

stupid rich famous she is
she grew up with all the money in the worls and had more dollarse than sense.

its what i think anyway.

shouldnt she be out partying at 16 instead of looking after a baby?
How do you think Britney is pregnant again? :|

She should be home studying at 16. Not partying.

Can't they just replace her character on the show?

.-.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that she just missed her period... I mean, I would TOTALLY believe that she got pregnant, but it seems just like her period was off a tad. I used to like Jamie Lynn Spears. But it seems like the Spears family is going down in flames.

Funny how you said that. Why? You just started a good joint :angry: Miss Jamie would be working for long hours, pregnant. Major stress issues.

As you know, Disney owns Nickelodeon. Thats why it isn't very popular these days ;)
Nickelodean isn't as popular as it was years ago because it cancelled all the good cartoons like Catdog, or The Angry Beavers. That's why. And they don't own Miley Cyrus's contract.

I somehow think that Jamie will make a better mom though

I knew she was pregnant to my bro and I noticed it when she was on Zoe101.

I saw it coming a mile away. Her sister is a bad influence.

I think if she really wants to live she should give the kid up for adoption or something. Otherwise she'll just be a carbon copy of her sister. I don't want another celebrity being added to the "most-wanted list".

Also, I read on Wikipedia that she and her boyfriend met through church. I'm not a Christian, but isn't it against Christianity to have pre-marital sex? I know it's against Judaism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back