Jamie Lynn Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just dissapointing. She's acting like she is being responsible when she really is irresponsible for letting herself get into a situation like this!

12 weeks pregnant. :)

Man, that family is messed.

Haw! Did'ya hear? Mommy Spears wrote a book on parenting, and it is delayed because of the current situations. (Obviously)

There goes another teengae star.

Also, I read on Wikipedia that she and her boyfriend met through church. I'm not a Christian, but isn't it against Christianity to have pre-marital sex? I know it's against Judaism.
Yep, we aren't supposed to. It's not a surprise to me, though, because there are tons of churchs that aren't even Christian that claim to be anyway. :/

I like her show so I'm mad if they cancel it. But it's her fault she's pregnant...

Quite sad, though, isn't it? She is going through some really rough times right now, and she made a big mistake with her life.

I heard it on the radio. She is pregnant with her boyfriend. Her and her boyfriend are currently not seeing each other anymore and Jamie Lynn is 12 weeks pregnant. The baby is due in the spring. Zoey101's new season is going to air on January 4th with a cliffhanger episode about if Zoey is going to stay attending PCA or go to London to be with her parents.

When I hear more, I'll let you know.

She isnt old enough be sexually active, plus the man is an adult, she is still (tequnicly) (sp?) a child. o.o

no her boyfriend is 19 which I would not find that a big deal because my dad is three years older then my mom but Jamie Lynn is still a teen and her boyfriend is a adult which is bad. It kind of matters how old she is

Quite sad, though, isn't it? She is going through some really rough times right now, and she made a big mistake with her life.
I heard it on the radio. She is pregnant with her boyfriend. Her and her boyfriend are currently not seeing each other anymore and Jamie Lynn is 12 weeks pregnant. The baby is due in the spring. Zoey101's new season is going to air on January 4th with a cliffhanger episode about if Zoey is going to stay attending PCA or go to London to be with her parents.

When I hear more, I'll let you know.
Nuh uh. O...O They broke up?!

*shakes head* Ug, that's even worse.

I heard that they are not seeing each other anymore, so ya, they broke up.
I heard he might go to jail... I'm guessing he's not going to be #1 dad..eh?

Nuh uh. O...O They broke up?!
*shakes head* Ug, that's even worse.
Ya, thats horriable DX.

I mean seriously his boyfriend should atleast stayed with her after getting her pergnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back