Jamie Lynn Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, whore? I'm not completely sure but isn't that an inappropriate word for you to say on this website? I mean, there are little kids that go on here you know.

Uh, whore? I'm not completely sure but isn't that an inappropriate word for you to say on this website? I mean, there are little kids that go on here you know.
Agreed.

What concerns me is that Brits and Jamie Lynn's mum is going to write a book on parenting.

What next, sound in space?

It scares me though, my cousin got pregnant at age 20 and nearly died. It is her decision to get it aborted or not but, she's way too young.

If I got pregnant in 4 years... Well, I just wouldn't, seeing what it did to my cousin.

I do hope she's okay though. I mean, she is young and probably isn't yet mother material but if she does this well, it's showing she's more mature than her sister.

I say she's just trying to be like her insane sister.

I mean, Brittany and Jamie Lynn and alot of other young celebrities are constantly getting pregnant, having boyfriends, and such at young ages.

Her becoming a parent at the age of 16 isn't good for her, because, you see even though she has a bunch of money right now, she's probably not going to finish school, or go to college. One day, that money is bound to run out, and she's going to find herself a low-income single mother.

She should wait and save her money, wait untill her singing days are over, and get another good job, she should have a degree in something, then have a steady boyfriend or husband or whatever then have her children, it's the best for both.

Then again, she might be a good mother unlike her sister. Brittany lost custody of her children for a pretty darn good reason, with all the junk she's doing, and it's very tough on the children also.

You gotta hand it to Jaime though.

Her sister, Britney, was the most insane and talked about celebrity all year!

It was all about BRITNEY!

Now, at the last moment, Jaime steals the spotlight. Bravo!

I just hope she's ok. It's not easy giving birth when your 16. D: Not that I've been throug it (I'm not even 16 yet).

I say she's just trying to be like her insane sister.
I mean, Brittany and Jamie Lynn and alot of other young celebrities are constantly getting pregnant, having boyfriends, and such at young ages.

Her becoming a parent at the age of 16 isn't good for her, because, you see even though she has a bunch of money right now, she's probably not going to finish school, or go to college. One day, that money is bound to run out, and she's going to find herself a low-income single mother.

She should wait and save her money, wait untill her singing days are over, and get another good job, she should have a degree in something, then have a steady boyfriend or husband or whatever then have her children, it's the best for both.

Then again, she might be a good mother unlike her sister. Brittany lost custody of her children for a pretty darn good reason, with all the junk she's doing, and it's very tough on the children also.
If I remember correctly the book was either postponed, or it's not going to be published anymore.

I read about that somewhere but I don't remember where exactly x.X;

LOL!!! Lamie lyyn spears is a whore like her sister and her mom(not her dad hes a guy. guys cant be whores :furawatchi: )
That's not very nice. She's pregnant with her long term boyfriend, meaning she hasn't been sleeping around so she's hardly what you say she is and getting pregnant young doesn't automatically make you some sort of low life tramp.

I don't think it's nice to say that about them, and I don't agree your right either.

LOL!!! Lamie lyyn spears is a whore like her sister and her mom(not her dad hes a guy. guys cant be whores :furawatchi: )
I didnt read your whole post now that i have i disagree with you. And that word whore? There little kids here ya know.

I sure hope everything goes well according to Jamie.

Im just praying she doesnt turn out like britney, I couldn't take another one =<

16 is just weird, you should be having kid's at that age.

She's made her desision, but I, personally don't think it's a good desision. She's 3-4 months already...there's nothing that anyone really can do about it. Nickelodeon has already made a Zoey 101 movie called, "Good-bye Zoey?" I think that's pretty clear that the show is gone forever or she'll be back in a year or whatever.

As for her boyfriend...I think he'll split after the baby is born. They might break-up after the baby is born.

~Ruby & :furawatchi: Stars~

Nickelodeon has already made a Zoey 101 movie called, "Good-bye Zoey?" I think that's pretty clear that the show is gone forever or she'll be back in a year or whatever.

~Ruby & :) Stars~
Yea i just saw the AD for it! Yea i agree with Ruby_Red_Robin. Its gonna go. They made the movie "Good-Bye Zoey"?

Im gonna watch it and see what happens.

Ha I think so too Miley and ruby :3 I never really liked her well I did but not really I thought she would change the way everyone thinks about their family but I guess not lol! Oh well she's definitely turning into her sister eww!! o_o

Ha I think so too Miley and ruby :3 I never really liked her well I did but not really I thought she would change the way everyone thinks about their family but I guess not lol! Oh well she's definitely turning into her sister eww!! o_o
Her new nickname is Mini Britney! ;)

I do not believe that it is the parent's fault. Jamie Lynn is in control of her life, she should make the right descisions.

Did you notice on Nick this Friday they are having a finale for Zoey 101? I couldn't help laughing when I saw the preview. I wonder what her co-workers on the show think about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back