JB vs. Miley Cyrus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! And she can't act. She completly overreacts in Hannah Montana.
The Jonas Brothers can sing, they've never taking stupid pictures of themselves, and they can act.
I personally disagree with you and the acting.

Being that it's Hannah Montanna, on Disney Channel, she's supposed to comically overreact to things. The genre is comedy. I actually think she can act.

Now, I thought the Jonas Brother's were terrible actors on Camp Rock (Please don't ask why I've seen that movie x____O), but that's just me. Joe was the best of all of them, but he did look very fake. They're trained to be musicians, not actors, and I *think* Miley is the other way around.

But that's just my opinion. [;

Music wise? Eh, they're both alright. I don't have a problem with them though. They're living out their careers, doing what they want to be doing, and I don't see a problem with that. ;)

I dislike both, but oddly, I could probably stand Miley's songs or shows much longer than the Jonas Brothers'. I was about to die when I heard about the JB's show coming out.. Pop stars fighting an evil dentist. Thank god that plot was cancelled.. x.o

I'm more used to Miley Cyrus, I guess you could say.

I still vote neither, though.

NEITHER!

They both drive me insane!! But I guess if It was a life & death situation.... I'd pick Miley.

What's with Miley and her 'sexy hair tossing' in her Fly On The Wall video? o.o

Her dancing in the video reminds me of Britney Spears, as well..

I know I'm the first person to say this, but I like Miley Cyrus.

Her music and her show. It's entertainment, and I like her comedy and music!!

I also do actually like the person.

I know I'm going to get a ton of haters for this but please, people, instead of spending ages flaming me and trying to make me hate her, go hate on someone you actually know.

~My opinion, peace out, no flaming.

Jonas Brothers through and through.

They're not whiny, spoilt and have great personalities :D

Plus, they can sing!

I like some of Miley's songs, but her personality is just... wrong, y'know?! :p

Yeah so, Jonas Brothers are, like, THE best band I've ever heard since I dunno when.

I wrote this twice, the first was an essay, the second I had to delete 'cause I had to go, so hopefully it's not too hollow xD

Best Wishes

barky

I know I'm the first person to say this, but I like Miley Cyrus.
Her music and her show. It's entertainment, and I like her comedy and music!!

I also do actually like the person.

I know I'm going to get a ton of haters for this but please, people, instead of spending ages flaming me and trying to make me hate her, go hate on someone you actually know.

~My opinion, peace out, no flaming.
*Sets topic on fire*

:eek:

couldn't edit last post but i found her necklace fit
lulz
Oh my gosh! What a little BRAT. I smile and say thank you (and keep the gift) even if it's like a pair of socks. Serriously, what is her problem?! She tries to return a gift because it wasn't expensive enough! Can you say "INGRATE"?

Sorry lol, just had to get that off my back. XD

Yuck, neither. Miley is uber irritating, and she's a spoilt B R A T . :mimitchi:

The Jonas Brothers wear strange clothes all the time, but SOME (SOME being the operative word) of their songs are OKAY.

^^'' Miley sounds like a dying cat. I don't even know why she's famous. -__________O

I like Miley. Yay, second person!

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the Jonas Brothers. They think they know everything about teens, act bad, sing bad, and NICK is the brat NOT MILEY. At least Miley doesn't whine about a disease 4 million+ people have.

I have to make funeral arrangements XP.

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the Jonas Brothers. They think they know everything about teens, act bad, sing bad, and NICK is the brat NOT MILEY. At least Miley doesn't whine about a disease 4 million+ people have.

ever since nick got diabetes the fan girls go "OMG WE NEED TO FIND THE CURES FOR NICKY-POO!"!

my grandfather has diabetes REALLY bad

Yay! Miley fans!

*high fives*

Medicham12, he doesn't whine about it. Miley is a huge brat. She's the one who got a necklace from her record company and wanted something bigger.

But, I think I'd have to choose. . .

Fall Out Boy. :3

Wow if miley was on tt wow....... I dont like either of them Miranda Cosgrove is the way to go! Mabye even Selena Gomez.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back