JB vs. Miley Cyrus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them both!Please...if you hate them both..just don't say bad things on their backs..it really hurts!Imagine that someone is talking bad at you're back right now!You'd feel dissapointed,mad or sad!If you really hate them..keep you're comments to you'reself please...it hurts hannah or JB fans and even them themself ,I;m not saying anybody said bad things behind their backs right now...I just don't like people doing that... :D

I don't really like them both, but Miley Cyrus is the WORST.She's so mean and idiotic in real life, in Hannah Montana the sweet Tennesse girl thing is an 'act'. To me, no offense to anyone who likes Miley.

And the Jonas brothers.. I don't really care about them.. but I don't hate them, although their voices sound like congested chipmunks. :p

-my opinion- :D
Oh?Then how do you know Miley's mean and idiotic?

I love them both!Please...if you hate them both..just don't say bad things on their backs..it really hurts!Imagine that someone is talking bad at you're back right now!You'd feel dissapointed,mad or sad!If you really hate them..keep you're comments to you'reself please...it hurts hannah or JB fans and even them themself ,I;m not saying anybody said bad things behind their backs right now...I just don't like people doing that... :mimitchi:
They shouldn't have become celebrities if they didn't want people bashing them. It's bound to happen.

It's not like they didn't have a choice in the matter.

I really hate Miley Cyrus, but I adore the JBs.

I ♥ Nick Jonas more than anything in the universe =]

This is going to result in a HUGE flame war so I'll PM a Guild to close it! I am very sorry if this topic offended anybody in any way! It was meant to be for fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back