JB vs. Miley Cyrus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both.

They can both act and sing, well.

But if there were more celebs on the poll, I would choose Demi Lovarto, or Selena Gomez

Quote from magazine

Miley

The paps cant get enough of Miley! so far, she's:

Denied being pregnent (totally untrue)

Denied being dead (who makes up these rumours?)

Had her fair share of dating rumours (Nick Jonas ring a bell?)

Miley was voted one of the 100 most influential people in the world, and she's only 16 ( Out of magazine: Dont call the people who voted for her idiotic. They looked into it closly and she's much cleaner than the other stars)

Personally, I like both their music. I think Miley's got a good voice and is an okay actress. But aperantly (Spelling!) she's meant to have a bad attitude...I'm not sure if that's ture, I've never met her but in interviews some people have said she's got a bad attitude!

If I had to pick it would definately be the Jonas Brothers by miles! I am like, a HUGE fan! I love all their songs, their great actors and they genuinly like and care about their fanbase!

So, In the poll I voted that I liked both of them...but if I had to pick just one it would definately be the Jonas Brothers!

-Shatagama-

Medicham12, he doesn't whine about it. Miley is a huge brat. She's the one who got a necklace from her record company and wanted something bigger.
But, I think I'd have to choose. . .

Fall Out Boy. :3
it also says in da article dat taylor swift got a pink car and donated to a charity

I like both.... Well, I do NOT like Miley as a person but I like her music. Whereas JB....I don't have any songs on my MP3 Player, so I can't decide. But I like the songs I have heard.

I hate both, for their person an music.

I also hate FOB and Panic and some of MCR (dont really like the people, and Ive met Gerard) And Twilight, so now all you flaming fans can come redicule me :3

I hate both, for their person an music.
I also hate FOB and Panic and some of MCR (dont really like the people, and Ive met Gerard) And Twilight, so now all you flaming fans can come redicule me :3
WOOT ME TOO!

*high 5'z*

I like the Jonas Brothers, I really like they're beliefs though. I used to like Miley Cyrus, but she started turning out like every other celebrity.

I think that Jonas Brothers are awesome! But....face it...they CAN'T act...PERIOD. In Camp Rock only Nick was good at acting because he used to act when he was younger on broadway. Kevin is fake and Joe was fake, Joe: "THAT'S THE SONG!" You shoulve seen his face....priceless!! xDD I lol'ed when I heard the Jonas Brothers were going to be in the show called J.O.N.A.S fighting an evil dentist....That is LAME! And what's weird is Demi Lovato is coming out with a show called Sonny with a Chance. The original show was called In Molly's World or something like that...But I guess they changed the name to Sonny instead.....

Jonas Brothers through and through.They're not whiny, spoilt and have great personalities ^_^

Plus, they can sing!

I like some of Miley's songs, but her personality is just... wrong, y'know?! :p

Yeah so, Jonas Brothers are, like, THE best band I've ever heard since I dunno when.

I wrote this twice, the first was an essay, the second I had to delete 'cause I had to go, so hopefully it's not too hollow xD

Best Wishes

barky
They could be the exact opposite of what you think.

You don't know what they are like IRL from the stage. They could be pissy to their parents, but be nice to their fans.

Anyway.

I don't like either. Especially JB. They live in the same state as me.

[SIZE=13pt]O_____O[/SIZE]

And my friend lived nearby them once, I feel bad for her. [Ps: Luckily, I don't attend the same school as them, and I don't live in the same part, they like.. live in north jersey, I live in the middle part]

Last edited by a moderator:
i luv the jbs well hello look at my name LOL :lol:

MILEY CYRUS DONT GET ME STARTED---- I HATE HER! SHE IS SUCH A BAD INFLUENCE THE JBS DONT DO ANY BAD THINGS! AND SHE CANT SING :nazotchi: :D :lol:

They could be the exact opposite of what you think.
You don't know what they are like IRL from the stage. They could be pissy to their parents, but be nice to their fans.

Anyway.

I don't like either. Especially JB. They live in the same state as me.

[SIZE=13pt]O_____O[/SIZE]

And my friend lived nearby them once, I feel bad for her. [Ps: Luckily, I don't attend the same school as them, and I don't live in the same part, they like.. live in north jersey, I live in the middle part]
i know them they are really nice and down to earth :nazotchi:

I don't really like them both, but Miley Cyrus is the WORST.

She's so mean and idiotic in real life, in Hannah Montana the sweet Tennesse girl thing is an 'act'. To me, no offense to anyone who likes Miley.

And the Jonas brothers.. I don't really care about them.. but I don't hate them, although their voices sound like congested chipmunks. :D

-my opinion- :(

it also says in da article dat taylor swift got a pink car and donated to a charity
I read that part about Taylor Swift and, if you look at it realistically, she basically gave away her labels money. I know it went to charity, but she gave them a whole lot of money without touching her own pockets! She could have given them some of her money, without taking the label's. Just my opinion, although I'm probably going to get attacked for saying it.

Also, I just wanted to say: Why do people say that Nick whines about his diabetes all the time when he actually donates money to charity to HELP people with diabetes? Some people started to say it after the song A Little Bit Longer came out but sure thats like saying that anyone who wrote a love song is whining (Which is just about every singer/band there is!). So why pick on him? We know that other people have the same thing as Nick but Hello? Hes famous! Obviously he's going to get some more attention than the rest of the people with diabetes ... but that's not HIS fault! He doesn't ASK for people to fuss over him! He handles his the same way everyone else does!

Sorry about that ... Had to get it off my chest!

BTW: I know I posted that in another topic but it applies here too.

*Takes a deep breath and waits apprehensivly for people to attack her*

-Shatagama-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back