Kissing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! I was only asking for advice!!! I didn't think that would happen!!!!! That's disgusting!!! Putting THAT on a family website!!! Could a guide close this PLEASE!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
don't click on them they made me puke and whatever you do do not click the last one.

personaly i havent and i bet most people on tama talk havent we are all pretty young...

OMG!!!! I was only asking for advice!!! I didn't think that would happen!!!!! That's disgusting!!! Putting THAT on a family website!!! Could a guide close this PLEASE!!!!!!
sorry for the double post if i did but what happend ( i think i missed something lol)

personaly i havent and i bet most people on tama talk havent we are all pretty young...
Good point. :wacko:

As you for you super woman, wouldn't you know this topic would be disgusting? So why did you post it? No offense.

I had a boyfriend in kindergarden and he broke up with me a long time ago, so no boyfriend and no kiss yet.I'm in 5th grade now, but I'm about to go to 6th grade.

every1 no's dat i am not the best influence on the younger tamatalkers through my previous posts but i hav had a french kiss n believe me don't do it unless u hav some experience ^^

~diva99~

I'm just getting a little worried here. B) For TamaTalk's sake.

What if younger TamaTalkers saw this? Its a bit...you know for younger people.

Oh and about kissing...No, I haven't kissed a boy and I don't intend to! B)

no and probely never will until i am older and it is or will be gross :unsure:

I don't exactly thing people aged 13 or under should properly kiss- my 6 year old one was a cute-kiddy one... xD

No... I'm eleven, what am I, dumb enough to have my first kiss when I'm not even in love with someone..??
i'm 11 too and i have a crush on someone and we like always walk to school together or hang around together. but we only kissed each other on cheeks or something like that!

sorry for the double post if i did but what happend ( i think i missed something lol)
You don't want to know what you missed! The Guides removed those posts because they weren't appropiate at all! Be thankful you missed it!!!!

Ireally want to sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sike! happy april fools day. :furawatchi: :blink: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No... I'm eleven, what am I, dumb enough to have my first kiss when I'm not even in love with someone..??
Thank you to this intelligent young lady for making this remark. You should get a trophy XD!!

Yes french kissing is fore the older folks. And it's better when you're in a mature and committed relationship. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 17. It was well worth the wait.

Uhg..........Dont get me started. I have never kissed a boy but listen to this

There is this girl in my class~ Sarah (Brown Haired, White girl, doesnt care for me) She is funny but in a emo way (In engineering we were talking about A/C Currents and she asked "But what if they live in a box? Then what?" XP) And earlier in the year at one of the dances (I wasnt there, but I heard about it last week) and she liked this boy Vinny (Taller black boy) Frenched it up in the middle of the gym only if I heard wrong and they are 12 @_@ Zach (The boy who told me bout it at lunch) said it looked like wide mouthed disgusting stuff, Sarah told him to Shut up

That is sick in soooo many ways T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back