Kissing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I haven't French Kissed a guy before. In fact, i've never even had a boyfriend!!! :D Well I know one site you can go to. PM me if you want it.
i've had a bf before but we never kissed. he turned out to be a psycho. I'm sure this year will be my year though.(BTW ne1 under 13?)

i'm 11 too and i have a crush on someone and we like always walk to school together or hang around together. but we only kissed each other on cheeks or something like that!
i have this crush on a guy ii hang out with soooooooo cute, but hes 14 but he fink me cool1 :D :D :D i see him like everyday at our dance school (he is NOT gay.) we went t the same camp last summer and we werestled + flirted but never kiss 9cept in my dreams. *sigh* oh yea, i'm ten

I don't exactly thing people aged 13 or under should properly kiss- my 6 year old one was a cute-kiddy one... xD
DUDE! THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY! DUDE!! OOH! I FOUND WORDS: YOU R WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, I have never kissed a guy but I found a website that gives tips on how to get it right. It's totally appropriate. If you want it PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,I had a dream that my crush cornered me then kissed me.It kinda felt real.I've been having these kind of dreams then I realized I needed a boyfriend.

Need a boyfriend?

No one needs a boyfriend.

If you think you need one- you don't need one.

Anyways, no.

I have never kissed anyone nor do I plan to soon.

I'm saving that kiss till I get engaged or married.

I want my spouce to have it- not some immature kid who doesn't deserve it.

Frenching is for grown-up perverts. Real kisses are short and sensitive..>_<

Need a boyfriend?No one needs a boyfriend.

If you think you need one- you don't need one.

Anyways, no.

I have never kissed anyone nor do I plan to soon.

I'm saving that kiss till I get engaged or married.

I want my spouce to have it- not some immature kid who doesn't deserve it.
But what if your spouse already kissed people other than you??? ;) :D And besides that, what happens if you find that you can't wait that long to kiss your bf or spouse or husband? AND you'd probably want to have your first kiss sooner than that. And no offense but what if you waited that long for your first kiss and then when you finally kissed your spouse what if it went really bad? :eek: That wouldn't be good in my oppinion. And wouldn't be kind of awkward kissing someone for the very first time and not knowing how to do it or being so nervous you freak out??? :p Sorry this just got me thinking...

My sister tells me that her boyfriend hates it when he kisses her and has too much lip gloss on her lips. xD

But anyways, no.. I've never kissed a guy and I want to save that juicy, valuable, tender kiss for when I'm older and more mature about it.

But what if your spouse already kissed people other than you??? :( That wouldn't be good in my oppinion. And wouldn't be kind of awkward kissing someone for the very first time and not knowing how to do it or being so nervous you freak out??? :unsure: Sorry this just got me thinking...
Well my boyfriend back when I had my first one, he had already has his first kiss years before, but it was OUR first kiss together as a couple. That's how I saw it so it was still special.

Okay first of all, Proper kissing is not french kissing. Proper kissing is a smooch on the lips. Real Kisses have nothing to do with tongues, and to me it is absolutely disgusting! Kisses show how much you love someone, not "hey... guess what i'm thinking about." Sweet and sensitive

I had a guy try and kiss me and it was terrible. I lost my appetite for the whole day

♪Eva♪

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never french kissed a guy but I know some sites where they give you details and instructions and there's videos aswell but I won't post them incase they're unsuitable for younger people. :(
me either!!!!!!!!!!If ur 10 and older ur probley mature enough to fk!!!!!!!!!!(French kiss)Though I never had a kiss yet!

VHF102!!

Good Luck!

its not fair, i wanna fancy a boy, but I can't! even the good-lookin' ones I can't fancy...I'll never get a kiss will I??? :unsure: I don't care if a boy don't fancy me, i just wanna fancy one.

fancying is such a awesome feeling.

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP. :wacko: <_< :( :ph34r:

its not fair, i wanna fancy a boy, but I can't! even the good-lookin' ones I can't fancy...I'll never get a kiss will I??? :wacko: I don't care if a boy don't fancy me, i just wanna fancy one.

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP. :ph34r: :unsure: :( :lol:
OMG, just help me... :( Please...anyone?

I'd give anything???!!! <_<

its not fair, i wanna fancy a boy, but I can't! even the good-lookin' ones I can't fancy...I'll never get a kiss will I??? :wacko: I don't care if a boy don't fancy me, i just wanna fancy one.

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP. :ph34r: <_< :( :lol:
It dosen't matter too much when you're quite young, so don't worry! :unsure:

DUDE! THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY! DUDE!! OOH! I FOUND WORDS: YOU R WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, I'm not a dude- I'm a girl.

And secondly, don't be so rude. I was just stating my opinion. :furawatchi:

First of all, I'm not a dude- I'm a girl.And secondly, don't be so rude. I was just stating my opinion. :)
Yes, that was a bit rude. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back