Kissing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I have never kissed a boy.

acctualy no boy has every liked liked me (Atleast that I know of) of course, I don't mind, I'll wait still the time is right.

Right Now I like like a boy..

uh.....OF COURSE NOT!!!!!

im only 11!!! i (at least think) that like hardly any1 has had a crush on me. i've never had a BF. im not intrested in guys. and no offense but french kissing is like gross!!! sure its romaantic but if it was my first kiss i'd probably FREAK!!!! so my advice i guess go to your book store and go to the "for dummies" center. look up (i guess) "french kissing for dummies"

Pervert number3 is Tanner! Man! that guy is half bad as DJ! He makes out with his "GF" all the time!
I don't see how it's 'perverted' to make out with your Girlfriend.

I mean, really. If he wants to show affection to her, how is it perverted?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how it's 'perverted' to make out with your Girlfriend.I mean, really. If he wants to show affection to her, how is it perverted?
Yeah.... I agree with you CS!

Although it may be rather disgusting from your point of view.... it's not perverted

OMG there is a boy at school who wants to make out with me and I want to make out with him but he and me are both to shy.I heard everyone talking that he loves me and he wants to makeout with me, and his mom told my mom HELP!
If ur unger than 15 that's nasty!!!!If you make out with him you'll become pregnat if u have had ur period!!!But i'm guessing ur younger!I will look at ur id card and see how old ur are!!!

If ur unger than 15 that's nasty!!!!If you make out with him you'll become pregnat if u have had ur period!!!But i'm guessing ur younger!I will look at ur id card and see how old ur are!!!
Making out is kissing. I don't think you can get pregnant by kissing someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how it's 'perverted' to make out with your Girlfriend.I mean, really. If he wants to show affection to her, how is it perverted?
I'm sorry to say, but this is true.

Perverted takes a whole different meaning.

-Rachel♥

You get pregnant a whole different way than making out, or even kissing!

-Rachel♥

Can we please keep the Mature stuff off this topic? Majority of TT is under 13...

I think if you truely love someone, and they love you~ You should kiss. Only thing, if your under 16, 50% of the time you wont stay together.

Only thing, if your under 16, 50% of the time you wont stay together.
My Grandma always says that, and it's the wrong way to look at it. I've been with my boyfriend since I'd just turned 15, and we're still together now [i'm almost 17].

If you keep thinking 'Oh it will never last' how do you expect to stay with someone?

I don't think your age has anything to do with it.

My Grandma always says that, and it's the wrong way to look at it. I've been with my boyfriend since I'd just turned 15, and we're still together now [i'm almost 17].
If you keep thinking 'Oh it will never last' how do you expect to stay with someone?

If your under 13 or 12, its very likely its just Elementary school love that breaks up around Middle School

I agree with the boldfaced sentence ^^

Just because you're under 16 doesn't mean you won't stay with your boyfriend/girlfriend forever. My sister (whom is 14) has been going out with her boyfriend (age 13 1/2) for almost 1 1/2 years, so thats to show that dates with someone don't always last a few months. (At least, well, they do in my school. Every girl is a *bad word for female dog* so guys don't like them. xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back