Kissing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here every kissed someone? Not like a peck on the cheek or lips, like proper kissing, french kissing. This boy said he wants to french kiss me but I'm nervous because I've never kissed anyone before. Any tips?BTW, French kissing means kissing with tounges.
ive got a girlfriend and i think we r going 2 normal kiss.

french kiss looks gross,you actually taste their toungues!

I had a embarrsing one(french kiss) we did it, then I burped in his mouth by mistake

btw, I just had a soda

He laughed

I remember my first kiss on the cheek at age eight on the playground from someone I barely knew. He was paid $5 to kiss me on the cheeks. That kinda sucks doesnt it? Being kissed against your will..

BTW Tiger_11 thats kinda funny. At least you learned one thing - never drink bubbly sodas while youre on dates.

Ew. No. Thank. You. YUCK!!! The only time I kissed a boy was when I was 3 and kissed my cuzin. on the cheek. Pagh! Urgh! Bleah!

Has anyone here every kissed someone? Not like a peck on the cheek or lips, like proper kissing, french kissing. This boy said he wants to french kiss me but I'm nervous because I've never kissed anyone before. Any tips?BTW, French kissing means kissing with tounges.
nah i only kissed him on the chheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back