Kissing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 19 when I got my first kiss kiss..I waited until I was with someone that I truly loved. I let them know before hand that it was my first time so it wouldn't be that great. But, once you get started, you will be suprised that it just comes natural. I don't read links or anything that tell you how to do it because you will be so caught up in trying to remember how to do it, and your partner might be trying to do it a different way...that it just wont work out. You need to make sure that you are ready and that you love and trust the person you are doing it with. I have been with my guy for close to 5 years now. You develop your own methods of kissing after awhile..

welllll... i havent frenched kissed before but i have kissed three boys on the lips and snogged two boys! but some of tehm for dares! If your gunna snog someone choose wisely because some boys suck at kissing! but just a normall kiss is fine!! lmao

hope i helped

love ellievision x x x

No i havn't Frenched Kissed a boy, and i dont plan to until im at least 16-18 years old if not then older. But my first Kiss (a kiss on the Cheek) was when i was 5. That relationship never worked out XD (a boy, same age as me, in kindergarden just walked up to me and gave me a kiss! I was like "I dont LIKE YOU! you dummy!", then i threw a cookie at him....XD)

Yesterday, in gym class The Class was Playing Badminton, some other kid was Slapping Chalkboard brushes (you know, how ppl clean them to get the dust off) and some dust must have landed on my butt (dust was floating in the air like dust normally does, u know) and this Guy was like "Hey, you Got chalk on your Butt!" So I said (while shooting him a death glare) "What are you looking at my butt then you perv?"

I haven't french kissed a boy... I don't really plan to right now. Maybe when I'm a lot older. Not, like, 60 or something xD but older... 11 isn't a good age to be french kissing anyone xP For actually kissing a boy right now, I would only say a peck on the cheek or something. Nothing too serious...

I don't like how kids are kissing ((as in on the lips.)) at younger ages. 9 is too young. Stick to kissing your parents at 9, kids xD

♪~tk710

I haven't french kissed a boy... I don't really plan to right now. Maybe when I'm a lot older. Not, like, 60 or something xD but older... 11 isn't a good age to be french kissing anyone xP For actually kissing a boy right now, I would only say a peck on the cheek or something. Nothing too serious...I don't like how kids are kissing ((as in on the lips.)) at younger ages. 9 is too young. Stick to kissing your parents at 9, kids xD

♪~tk710
Ugh,I'm 9.Besides I'm lovesick.I wonder why I'm searching for a boy at this age.Hmm.Oh it's because I'm lovesick.

A snog is make out with someone ^,^

If someone snogged you... they made out with you

~~~

It is extremely sad when people kiss at young ages. I swear it's the media's fault. Every junk channel I turn on it's either about cat fight, romance, or something that has no point. It's stupid! And the language too!.... I'm getting off topic.

Anyways, I wanna find out how to get my bf to kiss me lol. lol Just a peck on the cheek is all I want and I am NOT going to make the first move lmao. That is just weird o_O hahaha. It's difficult, I'll keep waiting... but I can't wait for that right time, because when that happens it should be a heck of a lot better than a forced kiss! I am so excited/impatient lol. Maybe we'll never kiss, who knows but that doesn't mean I can't hope! ^,^

♪Eva♪

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh listen to Sweet Kandi, if he just wants to kiss you for the sake of a kiss, its so NOT worth it.. Thats how i had my first kiss, it was awful. Now i have a long term boyfriend, i got with him shortly after my first kiss (I was 17, wanted to wait to kiss and have bf's etc) and i really wished i waited just a few weeks longer.

I had my first kiss last week. My crush (I like him to) kissed me on the bus. It was ruined because the driver went over a bump. Oh well it was great while it lasted.

P.S. I'm 12 and in the 6th grade.

I had my first kiss last week. My crush (I like him to) kissed me on the bus. It was ruined because the driver went over a bump. Oh well it was great while it lasted.
P.S. I'm 12 and in the 6th grade.
MAN, I'm jealous, :) Hehe.

I mean, where do u find cute boys? Nowhere. :D

I hope you don't think i'm going on or stuff :)

oh maybe iam

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG there is a boy at school who wants to make out with me and I want to make out with him but he and me are both to shy.I heard everyone talking that he loves me and he wants to makeout with me, and his mom told my mom HELP!

OMG there is a boy at school who wants to make out with me and I want to make out with him but he and me are both to shy.I heard everyone talking that he loves me and he wants to makeout with me, and his mom told my mom HELP!
..... How old are you? It would help if we knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back