Know any good Animes? :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=13pt]xD~ I love "Club to death angel Dokuro-Chan" too. :angry: ~![/SIZE]So cute! But I haven't watched it in a while! 0.0
it rocks xD where do you watch your anime? i watch it on crunchyroll but everythings getting 'licensed'

it rocks xD where do you watch your anime? i watch it on crunchyroll but everythings getting 'licensed'
I do too, but they remove licensed anime. TT_TT

But if you google episodes, that'll work too.

If your looking for a new site...C<

www.animepile.com

www.animepunch.com

And for manga...

www.onemanga.com

I don't know any good animes to watch ;) . If I get some I will share them here, ok?
Is Pokémon an anime?
Ehh. I don't consider it an anime, much. It has like 249423808463784084 seasons. Seems more like a general cartoon of late.

Ehh. I don't consider it an anime, much. It has like 249423808463784084 seasons. Seems more like a general cartoon of late.
Uhm.

No.

Listen, Pokemon comes from Japan, so it's anime. Anime isn't just characters with big eyes. If it's a cartoon, and it comes from Japan, it's anime.

A stick figure cartoon from Japan would be anime. Anime are just cartoons with more serious plots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm.No.

Listen, Pokemon comes from Japan, so it's anime. Anime isn't just characters with big eyes. If it's a cartoon, and it comes from Japan, it's anime.

A stick figure cartoon from Japan would be anime. Anime are just cartoons with more serious plots.

Actually, anime is a real style, believe it or not. If you got oh say, a Mickey Mouse translation from Japan, that would not be an anime. There is a difference between cartooning and anime.

I don't consider Pokemon an anime because it is over-franchised and while it may have a midway style between cartooning and anime, I have never considered it an anime and never will.

And some anime styles don't actually have big eyes. Those would be the complicated ones.

But as for the serious plot, would you call Pokemon serious? I mean, really. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, anime is a real style, believe it or not. If you got oh say, a Mickey Mouse translation from Japan, that would not be an anime. There is a difference between cartooning and anime.

I don't consider Pokemon an anime because it is over-franchised and while it may have a midway style between cartooning and anime, I have never considered it an anime and never will.

And some anime styles don't actually have big eyes. Those would be the complicated ones.

But as for the serious plot, would you call Pokemon serious? I mean, really. xD
Cartooning. Anime. Same Thing. Anime=Cartoons.

Anime=Animation.

Animation=Cartoon

Any animation from Japan is anime. I KNOW japanese people. They even say it is. And people are more interested in Hannah Montanna than their own TV series there, anyways.

Cartooning. Anime. Same Thing. Anime=Cartoons.
Anime=Animation.

Animation=Cartoon

Any animation from Japan is anime. I KNOW japanese people. They even say it is. And people are more interested in Hannah Montanna than their own TV series there, anyways.
Most Japanese people I know enjoy western anmation also. Alot do NOT like anime. They don't like raving anime fans, either.

The Japanese people I knew HATED anime, but loved Simpsons, South Park and Family Guy.

I am Japanese, I do hate it when people ask me "WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ANIME?!!?"

Princess, you should watch Lotusama's rants about anime and the fans in general on youtube.

Oh yeah.. Some suggestions. xP

`Clannad

`Minami-ke

`Tonagura!

`Rosario + Vampire

`Vampire Knight

`H20 ~Footprints in the sand~

`Lucky Star

`Ichigo 100%

`xxxHOLiC

`Rozen Maiden

`Ginban Kaleidoscope

`Futakoi

`True Tears

Umm... Most if 'em are very good xP.

Hamtaro, Sailor Moon? The only anime I watch is Death Note which my friend got me into.

I should use some of these suggestions in here. Not much is on TV.

[SIZE=7pt]A really awesome anime is Air Gear~! I'd recommend it to anyone.[/SIZE]

Oh yeah.. Some suggestions. xP`Clannad

`Minami-ke

`Tonagura!

`Rosario + Vampire

`Vampire Knight

`H20 ~Footprints in the sand~

`Lucky Star

`Ichigo 100%

`xxxHOLiC

`Rozen Maiden

`Ginban Kaleidoscope

`Futakoi

`True Tears

Umm... Most if 'em are very good xP.
-PokesBolded-

Are you talking about the Manga or Anime?

(if there is an anime for Rosario+vampire that is if so i've never seen it...yet)

Rosario+Vampire is one of my favorites ^^

Anyways,

Good Animes I know are:

Bleach

Full Metal Alchemist

and

Hikaru no go

Hmm... I recommend Hell Girl (Jigoku Shoujo) though I don't know where you'll find the first series as where I used to watch it shut down and everyhwere else deleted it. Also Jigoku Shoujo Futkomori (I think that's how you spell it) slightly better than the original. If you don't like the repetitiveness don't watch! They are apparently going to make a third series, how I don't know.

I love Code Geass as well. The second series is currently airing. The story can be very clever.

Latest posts

Back