Know any good Animes? :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's only one season, unless your talking about the two books, Digi.Ive watched it sence it came out.

And yes, it is really good.

Did you watch the english or japanese one? Japanese is better, english kills it.
the books are actually a cheep rip off of the manga (that's not my opinion, it's from all the reviews i've read. i agree though)

yes, there are two season of the show. I own the two season box sets. there are 15 episodes a season I think it was, i can't quite remember. but there are two seasons, the cases that say season one and season two are my proof enough :(

Japanese of course XD english pretty much kills all anime, almost...sorta...pretty much.

Candy Candy [its extremely old, i doubt you'll find any episodes. but my mom has the whole dvd set and its a very cute story!]

Aishiteruze Baby! [i cried so much xDD]

FMA [cried also T^T]

Um, well most of the animes I watch include yaoi/yuri but it's quite innappropiate in some episodes. xDD Teehee, and i mostly read manga. I'm more into asian dramas^w^

Latest posts

Back