Know any good Animes? :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=13pt]Hello! Hello! Tis me, Anime girl. @.@[/SIZE]And I'm wondering if anyone knows any good Anime's I could watch.

I'm all finished watching "Death Note" and "Loveless" and I'm wondering if there are any other good Anime's out there that you thought were awesome! xD

I like hearing about Anime's that aren't super popular! So spill the beans!

BUT DON'T TELL ME TO WATCH NARUTO OR INUYASHA! >:0

Cause I despise them. ;_;...Lol.
i like the original dragon (without the z or GT)

Go and watch Kaiba. It's currently coming out right now in Japan, but I'm sure you can get fansubs somewhere (I doubt that it'll will ever be licensed). I swear, it's sad, thought-provoking and has completely a completely awesome animation style. If Kaiba is too hardcore, go for Higurashi (and if you've watched the whole series, up to the end of Kai, you would know that it's not about blood and killing after all; it's about friendship.)

If Higurashi is too hardcore for you (and in that case, I pity you), then watch Death Note. If Death Note is too hardcore, skip anime altogether and watch Teen Titans, Avatar or something like that.

Other nice anime include:

Honey and Clover

Moyashimon

Lucky Star

Kurenai

Ef -a tale of memories-

Last edited by a moderator:
Mew Mew POWER!

my FAVE OBSSESION-TEEN TITANS!

Bleach

Sailor Moon

Lucky Star

Kurenai

Tonaguru

hope you like em!I know I sure did!

OoH!... Chatterbox showed me a video of Shugo chara .. that was funny lol ^^ and has Chibi stuff ^^ (I think).. and also, try SOLA .. although there is only 13 episodes o_O but it's sad, happy, energetic, funny, lovable.. and one of the best anime series that I have watched =D OMG!.. I left out on how much fun Shugo chara was to watch o_O .. well, um??.. It has alot of suprises -_- and those suprises, change the story so much.. well atleast for that particular moment that they come on ^^ .. ( If U watch it.. you'll understand what I mean when I say... I love MIKI!, YORU!, RAN!, SU!, ERU!, Not IRU! XD, DIA!, PEPE!, SNOPPE!, DIACHI!, that one with the crown ._. , and the one in the kamodo XD , and the clown one, and the rest of the gaurdian charas!!! =D ) Sorreh, i'm hyper because I love that series so much :D

UmmmHummaa,...Shaman King O:So Ferosh Garotre B)
I miss Shaman King ;-; By the way Hi Sky! =D

Ok here are two I like other than Death Note:

Inuyasha (Its coming on tonight at 11:00 Eastern time on Cartoon network =D)

and Bleach (Comes on after Inuyasha)

-PokeMew

-PokesBolded-Are you talking about the Manga or Anime?

(if there is an anime for Rosario+vampire that is if so i've never seen it...yet)

Rosario+Vampire is one of my favorites ^^

Anyways,

Good Animes I know are:

Bleach

Full Metal Alchemist

and

Hikaru no go
Yesh I read the manga too. They did release an anime. I loved it.. I think there will be a second season, because there's a second series of the manga.

Spiral (Spiral ~Suiri no Kizuna~) and Lovely Complex.

Spiral is kinda serious-ish, but Lovely Complex is really funny.

Well....how about Ojamajo Doremi, Tokyo Mew Mew,The Mechalonachy(cant spell) of Haruhi Suzimiya,Lucky Star or Pokemon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriel Experiments lain pwns if you like creepy anime.

Episodes 1-3 are boring BUT keep watching cause it get way better

Oh my gosh, I know exactly how you feel! I never watch any of the mainstream animes (Naruto, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist..) but here are some AWESOME animes that I suggest for you:

*Lucky Star- SO cute, and it only has 24 episodes! !five stars!

*School Rumble- Simple, funny, and sweet, an anime that anyone can enjoy !four stars!

*Shugo Chara- an awesome, action packed anime about a girl who discovers that her true self is more that she could've ever imagined! (this series also has this REALLY hot cat-boy...RAWR) !five stars!

Enjoy!

CB

[SIZE=12pt]Paradise[/SIZE] Kiss

I love Paradise Kiss, it's my favorite anime.

It's 16+ (the manga in 16+/18+) but it's really good.

Wolf Rain!<3

Providing that someone else hasnt already said that.
actually, it's called Wolf's Rain

good idea saying that one, i had forgotten it :rolleyes: It's a really good anime, I own both seasons

actually, it's called Wolf's Rain

good idea saying that one, i had forgotten it :chohimetchi: It's a really good anime, I own both seasons
There's only one season, unless your talking about the two books, Digi.

Ive watched it sence it came out.

And yes, it is really good.

Did you watch the english or japanese one? Japanese is better, english kills it.

Latest posts

Back