~~~kuchipatchiluver's best log ever!~~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi again! I tried to make Lime leave earlier at almost 4:00 pm but it didn't work. I'm really busy, so i won't be on much today. I have to do match homework, finish an English assignment, study my science vocabulary words, and go to the store to shop for shoes and a binder! But if i can i'll be on. the matchmaker still didn't come for Puff yet, and he's still 6! Oh! I just checked after I said that and he's 7 now! yay! also, i just checked Lemon and Lime's age and they're both 8! yes! I think i'll try to make them leave and I'll try to have the matchmaker come to Puff. I think why its not working is because i paused them for like almost 2 hours. well g2g!

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :lol: :wub:

guess what? I made Lime and Fluff leave. I tried making Lemon leave but he wouldn't. also, I made the matchmaker come for Puff and he had a baby boy *uuhhh! not again!* lol i'm going to try to make Lemon leave again. I named Fluff's baby girl Aly (from Aly and Aj) and I named Lime's baby boy Luigi because the tamagotchi design is green. Luigi evolved into a Mohitamatchi (again!) and Aly evolved into a Kuchitamatchi. I was really hoping for a Mizutamatchi. Oh well. Guess what else? Tangy evolved into a Young Mametchi! I'll go check the chart as well to see what characters my tamas can evolve into. I just hope I don't get a Mametchi, because I just had 2 of them and I still have one! lol :lol:

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :wub: :wub:

guess what? I just tried to make Lemon leave and it worked! I'll miss him, because I love V1 and V2 Mametchis! v3 mametchis are ok, but i like the old ones better. I don't know why they changed it. anyway, Lemon is still looking down at his baby. He's so cute! I think I'll name the baby Mario. still standing there... and he just left! Aww. I miss you Lemon! lol So i named the baby Mario. I'm gonna go on Tama Town and visit all my v3's parents and grandparents.

kuchipatchiluver :) :lol: :wub:

sorry i haven't been on today, i was kinda busy. Ok! a lot happened. well, sorta. Luigi evolved into a Hinatchi (again!) and Aly evolved into a Patapatatchi (again) I like Patapatatchis its just that i get them so much. Puff should definately leave tonight. I'm going to try to set the time now. so i set the time and now i'm waiting until the clock turns to midnight. Luigi and Aly both have 4 smilies and i'm going to connect them more tomorow too. I'm trying to mate Tangy and Berry and i'm trying to mate Aly and Luigi. Guess what? Puff is leaving his baby! It worked! Yahoo!!!!!!!!! its kinda sad but only a little bit lol. also, I just checked Tangy's stats screen and she's 2 now! Berry is only 1, but thats because I hatched her kinda late. I wonder what i'm going to name Puff's baby... hmmm.... oh! how about Jesse? perfect! Puff is still there... well, i'll tell u more tomorrow.

kuchipatchiluver :D :angry: :angry:

Well, today, when i was in Science class, which is 2nd period, I looked down to check on my tamas to see if they were sick or anything, and I saw that Mario turned into a Hinatchi! another one! wait a second! i didn't think Hinatchis exsisted on the V2's! let me check again... oh snap! sry i took so long lol! I went to check the chart and I have it saved on my pictures but when i went to delete another picture i clicked the wrong thing so i could edit it on Microsoft Paint and I got a little sidetracked. woops! ok now let me check the chart. I promise I won't take long! ok i checked it and i guess Hinatchis do exsist on the V2's i just never noticed it before. lol anyway, Jesse is now a Mohitamatchi. I really want a Mizutamatchi next time!!!!!!!!!!!!! sry lol. Tangy and Berry both have 4 smiley faces on their friendship list for each other. so do Aly and Luigi. I donated more points to the king! I think I donated like 2000 i think or something for Aly and for Luigi I had 15,000 something points donated to the king already so I wanted to make it an even 16,000 so now its 16,000 and i think Aly now has 22,000 points donated to the king. ( i just checked how much Aly had donated to the king lol instead of guessing.) I really hope Jesse turns 1 tonight and evolves! well more tomorrow or l8r. bye!

kuchipatchiluver ;) :eek: :eek:

bummer. i just wrote a really good entry in here and i was moving my mouse and trying to highlight the letters and make them orange, and then something happened and if didn't even press anything! i think it took me back then i went where i was before to see if my text was still there and the page just wouldn't load! so now i'm typing it over again. in 2nd period, science class, I saw that Jesse had turned into a Young Mametchi! also, i bought the genie lamp for Luigi earlier and he got rained on and he lost all of his happy hearts. I'm in school right now in the computer lab its 4th period and we have free time to go on any website we want! i think i'm gonna go to fan fiction to see if there's any new stories.

kuchipatchiluver :hitodetchi: :D :unsure:

so, anyways, guess what? while i was in gym we were doing our usual warm-ups, which first we have to do our 2 minute jog. so while i was jogging, a few people ahead of me were walking and i was trying to go around them so i could keep jogging. so i guess someone's foot was in the way and I tripped and i fell on my hand i think and my other arm. now i think i sprained my left hand but it doesn't hurt that much, but i know its sprained. also, i scraped my right arm, and when i scraped it it burned! its not really a scrape but its hard to explain. anyways, i did the rest of the warm-ups then we went to the center circle so the gym teachers could explain what we were doing and stuff. so then i talked to one of the teachers and then i went to the nurse's office to get an ice pack. then i went back to the gym (after i put the ice on my hand for a while) and i sat on the bleachers with a 5th grader (i'm in 6th grade. our gym class is for one of the 5th grade classes and one of the 6th grade classes together, thats why we have 2 teachers.) and i talked to someone else who's in some of my classes. they're nice. so that's how i sprained my hand. (sorry i'm so off-topic) Now, about my tamas! lol well, they're pretty much the same. nothing really new that i didn't tell you about before. i think that Tangy is going to evolve tomorrow. either today or tomorrow, but i doubt its going to be today, because he just turned 3 today. i might start a story in Fan Fiction. hmm.... maybe. we'll see.

kuchipatchiluver :D :D :)

they're doing good and sry i wasn't on for so long the internet wasn't working so i couldn't come on but now its working and i'm on again! yay! lol anyway, Berry turned into a Kaerutchi, but now she has a dead battery, so i took her off my lanyard and i took the battery out so now i just have 5 with batteries. but i'll get a new battery for her as soon as possible, which is i don't know when, lol. also, Aly turned into a Tarakotchi, Luigi turned into a Mimitchi again, and Mario turned into a Wooltchi/Urutchi! I was so happy and I still am because I wanted a Wooltchi before and I've never had one before! yay! did i mention that Tangy turned into a Whaletchi? yup! she did! i've had a whaletchi before but it was a long time ago. at first i was kinda unhappy cuz whaletchis aren't the cutest tamagotchis, but then i started to like whaletchis. i guess i have a soft spot for them. Aly and Luigi would have probably turned 5 today so i could mate them but they're still 4 because i paused them last night. Jesse should have turned 4 today and evolved but since i paused him, he's still 3 and still a Young Mametchi. Luigi donated to the king i think yesterday, or Friday, i'm not sure, so i wrote down the password and Aly now has 29,000 points donated to the king so I only have to donate 1,000 more points to get the crown! well i hope they grow faster today.

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: ;) :unsure:

guess what? Jesse evolved into a Hashizoutchi! I'm so happy! at first i didn't like Hashizoutchi (that was before Jesse evolved into a Hashizoutchi) but then when I saw that he evolved, I suddenly liked him. I'm happy with any character that is really cute or that I never got before. I like getting new characters. The same old characters are boring. also, today I was in the lab again for reading workshop and I was sitting next to my sort-of friend and she wanted to register for Tama Talk and then the teacher looked at what she was doing but she didn't see what I was doing so then she said that we're not allowed to go on any webite like that. So before she saw my screen i closed out of it and went to Math Blaster (a game that the school has on their computer) and then she pointed to my screen and i was already on Math Blaster. I am so glad I didn't get caught. besides, i didn't know before. so now I can't go on Tama Talk from school anymore. bummer. aww! Tangy's cute-facing! oh! by the way, I forgot to say, that last night i realized that Aly and Luigi were both 5 so I mated them! I was even more happy when I finally got 2 girls! Yes!!!!!!!! Woohooooo!!! lol I finally got girls! I thought for sure I was going to get boys. Well, I shouldn't spam. (sry bout that) I hope Tangy turns 7 and gets the matchmaker because she was the same age as yesterday. I hope that Aly and Luigi leave tonight too. I tried to make Aly leave earlier on the bus but it didn't work. I have to wait until later. everyday at school i have to pause them from 50 minutes to 1 hour and 40 minutes because each period is 50 minutes long and I always pause them at Lunch and leave them in my locker and I pause them every other day (except weekends) because I can't talk them to gym and we have gym every other day. aww! Aly and Luigi are cute-facing! well more later or tomorrow. But please PM me if you actually read this log and tell me what you think of it. Be brutal and please suggest anything if you have any ideas to make my log better. (sry i'm asking again, I only got 1 reply last time.)

kuchipatchiluver :p :wacko: :wacko:

i haven't done stats or item and food lists in a while, so I'll do those later. right now I'm kinda busy so check back later!

kuchipatchiluver :p :wacko: :wacko:

today while we were switching classes, I saw that Tangy was 7 so I woke her up and set the time to 10:29 am and waited a minute and then the matchmaker came! I pressed A when the book was open and I got a girl! also, I thought how you got a Mizutamatchi was taking the worst care of the baby and I took really bad care of Aly and Luigi's babies and they turned into Kuchitamatchis! I didn't even do anything for Luigi's baby except look at the stats. thats it! i took care of Aly's baby a little bit though, but she still turned into a Kuchitamatchi! Oh well. So I named Aly's baby Keely and Luigi's baby Is (from Read It and Weep on Disney Channel) And I'm sorry I didn't do the stats or the food and item list, i got a little busy. I'm expecting the matchmaker for Mario tomorrow because he's 6.

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :wacko: <_<

yes! he left like 5 seconds ago! I made Tangy leave. so now i'm going to wake up the baby and take care of her. I don't have much time on here because I'm going to my best friend's house that i never went to before. what should i name Tangy's baby? hmm... Oooh! I know! How about Chels? Yeah! well i really g2g bye!

Well sorry I didn't get to update much yesterday. I was really busy. Today, I made Mario leave. I named his baby girl Miley. Miley evoled into a Marutchi. Also, I made the matchmaker come for Jesse. He got a baby girl. Oh! I forgot to mention that Tangy's baby, Chels (short for Chelse, which is short for Chelsea) evoled into a Hitodetchi. Also, Keely evoled into a Hinatchi (again!!!!!!) and Is evolved into an Obotchi (again!!!!!!!!) I keep getting the same characters! Oh well. Chels should evolve into a teenager tomorrow, because she's 1 now. I tried to wake her up and make her evolve earlier but it didn't work. I don't have school tomorrow or Monday or the Monday after that! Woohoo! My friend might come over tomorrow. I hope she can! Well I got to go update my siggy. Bye!

kuchipatchiluver :rolleyes: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

Oh by the way, make sure you don't mix up Keely with Kelly. For my personal opinion, I like the name Keely better. I still like Kelly, but I just like Keely better. :nazotchi:

kuchipatchiluver :rolleyes: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

guess what? I don't have school today. also, Chels evolved into a Hinotamatchi! I've decided that Hinotamatchis are my favorite character! If not, they're my favorite teen character! Woohoo! I haven't got a Hinotamatchi in soooooooooooooooo long!!!!! I'm so happy! Jesse should leave tonight. The matchmaker came in the evening, so it probably wouldn't work now if i tried to make him leave. I used up all of my plane tickets. I'm going to post stats and maybe an item list and food/snack list while i wait for my best friend to come.

kuchipatchiluver :rolleyes: -_- :D

ok (finally) lol here's my stats

[SIZE=10pt]V2 Pink with makeup[/SIZE]

Name: Chels

generation: 4

stage: teen

type: Hinotamatchi

weight: 63 lbs.

hungry: ♥♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥♥

training: {lll------} 3 bars

[SIZE=10pt]V2 Pink with Stripes[/SIZE]

Name: Miley

generation: 5

stage: child

type: Marutchi

weight: 34 lbs.

training: {ll-------} 2 bars

[SIZE=10pt]V3 Light Green with Flowers[/SIZE]

Name: Is

generation: 5

type: Obotchi

weight: 83 lbs.

training: {lllllllll} full

[SIZE=10pt]V3 Yellow with stars[/SIZE]

Name: Keely

generation: 4

type: Hinatchi

weight: 75 lbs.

training: {llllll---} 6 bars

[SIZE=10pt]V3 Translucent Pink[/SIZE]Name: Jesse

generation: 3

stage: adult

type: Hashizoutchi

weight: 99 lbs.

hungry: ♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥

training: {lllllllll} full

Well I finally did stats. lol I'll post an item chart and a food/snack/treat list too

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a food/snack/treat/item chart.

[SIZE=10pt]V2 Pink with makeup[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Treats[/SIZE]

corn dog

ice cream

[SIZE=9pt]Items[/SIZE]

Drum

Racquets

Cap

Weights

Boots

Glasses

Wig

[SIZE=10pt]V2 Pink with stripes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Treats[/SIZE]

Cracker

Fruit Drink

Milk

[SIZE=9pt]Items[/SIZE]

Cap

Sunglasses

Ball

Racquets

Wig

[SIZE=10pt]V3 Light Green with flowers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Meal[/SIZE]

Scone

Sushi

Bread

Cereal

Tacos

Fish

Pasta

Fish

[SIZE=9pt]Snack[/SIZE]

Cone

Pudding

Tart

Apple

[SIZE=9pt]Items[/SIZE]

Cuckoo Clock

RC Car2

Costume

Pen

!! (clone)

Bldg Block (Building Blocks)

Music (ipod/mp3 player)

Ball

Boom Box

Umbrella

Mirror

Doll

Pencil

Pencil

Trumpet

Music Disc

Royal Costume

Action Figure

Weights

Pencil

Doll

Action Figure

Umbrella

(some of those items my friends bought and i didn't want them to so i have to give them to my other v3's or delete them.)

[SIZE=10pt]V3 Translucent Pink[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Meal[/SIZE]

Scone

Sushi

Bread

Cereal

[SIZE=9pt]Snack[/SIZE]

Cone

Pudding

Tart

Apple

Melon

Pineapple

Grapes

Pear

Sundae

French Fries

Pop Corn

Corn Dog

Juice

Sundae

French Fries

[SIZE=9pt]Items[/SIZE]

Boom Box

!! (clone)

Pen

Cuckoo Clock

RC Car2

Costume

Action Figure

Mirror

Drum

Shirt

Doll

Granophone

Cap

[SIZE=10pt]V3 Yellow with stars[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Meal[/SIZE]

Scone

Sushi

Bread

Cereal

[SIZE=9pt]Snack[/SIZE]

Cone

Pudding

Tart

Apple

Apple Pie

Bananas

[SIZE=9pt]Items[/SIZE]

!! (clone)

Pen

Cuckoo Clock

RC Car2

Costume

Bldg Block (Building Blocks)

Granophone

TV

Ball

Mirror

Music Disc

Darts

RC Toy

Bow

Royal Costume

Shoes

Bow

Bow Tie

Throne

Music Disc

Action Figure

guess what???? Last night, Jesse didn't leave, so this morning when I woke up i made him leave and it worked! I named his baby Becca. and guess what??? Becca evolved into the character i was trying to get before. Yes you guessed it! A Mizutamatchi!!!!!!!! I love Mizutamatchis! also, Miley evolved into an Oniontchi! There's nothing much else to say so bye for now!

kuchipatchiluver ^_^ :huh: :angry:

Keely should evolve today or tomorrow because she's 4! I'm going to try to make her go to sleep and wake up again. hold on. well it didn't work. I guess I'll set the time. one sec. ok i set the time. i guess i'll have to wait until tomorrow. oh well. well i'll post later cuz there's not much going on except that yesterday i bought a throne for someone i forget who lol. well bye.

kuchipatchiluver :blink: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back