~~~kuchipatchiluver's best log ever!~~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh btw earlier i saw that Lilly is 4 so she should evolve tomorrow! and Phil is 2 so he should evolve in 2 days! Ok i really gotta go now bye!

Kiwitchi :D :D

well Lilly didn't evolve. not much happened today. but guess what? My friend just got a V3 of her own! Its blue with circles/bubbles, whatever you want to call it. lol her's is a Mizutamatchi named Aggy. she also has 6 V2's, but they all have dead batteries. and guess what? she might join TamaTalk! *eeeks in a joyful girlish shriek* lol! it will be so fun if she joins! i might have said some things on here to other people that are private and personal, and its easy to tell other people you don't know your secrets, well, because they don't know you. but its hard to tell friends, well, sorta. anyways, the only thing that's different, is that Will is 6, i believe. And Lilly is still 3. :( oh well.

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :lol: :gozarutchi:

Guess what? earlier, when i was in the car with my mom, because we were going to the dollar store (i'll tell u more about that later), When i looked down at my tamas, I saw that Lilly evolved! She evolved into a Hiratchi! I think Hiratchis look like bees. well sorta. anyways, i was going to Dollar General to get some stick on earrings for my tamas to decorate them (there was a topic about decorating ur tama someone else mentioned it) so then we went to Family Dollar. There were no stick on earrings, but i did find something else. I found these really cute Christmas stickers. they're like a plasic material and they don't come off easily (unless you take your fingernail and try to pick it off) (they're not the re-usable kind though) they had different designs. I picked out one with mostly snowmans, some Christmas trees, and some stars on the sheet too. it looks really nice. I haven't finished decorating all of them yet, though, but i'll be finished soon! oh and btw, when your tams mate, you don't have to wait until they're 7 or 8 for them to leave (if you mate them when they're 5) you can make them leave the next day. So i made Will and Mel leave. I named their babies Zach and Cody (from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody) my yellow with stars tama is Cody and my green with hawaiian flowers on it is Zach. I'll post again as soon as they evolve! gotta go update my siggy!

kuchipatchiluver :) :angry: :wacko:

Guess what? Zach evolved into a Tamatchi and Cody evolved into a Mizutamatchi! My favorite child characters! Now I have one of each! Yay! oh snap i forgot to update my siggy! lol! I'll do it now so i won't forget!

kuchipatchiluver :) :angry: :wacko:

well, not much has happened today. Zach and Cody are still 0. Zach was just crying, so i praised him. And guess what? I forgot if he turned 3 yesterday or today, but Phil is 3! So he should evolve probably today or tomorrow! :huh: i hope its today! anyways, more later!

kuchipatchiluver :hitodetchi: :eek: :angry:

guess what? (sry if its annoying how I always say guess what? at the beginning of the entry, but that's all i can come up with lol!) Phil evolved into a Kurokotchi! Zach and Cody evolved too! Zach evolved into a Hashitamatchi and Cody evolved into a Hinotamatchi! the Violetchis on my lanyard inspired me to draw a Violetchi myself on artpad.art.com. so anyways, Hanna is 6 now! maybe tomorrow she'll get the matchmaker! and Lilly is now 5, and when Phil turns 5 i'm going to mate them! Phil is still 4. My tams usually evolve into an adult when they're 3 but in a little while they turn 4. weird..... o_O well other than that, nothing else is going on.

kuchipatchiluver :( :( :p

Hanna had the dead battery sign on her screen like maybe 10 to 15 minutes ago, but i downloaded her, so everything is back to normal. I forgot to set the time to when they go to sleep last night before i went to bed because i was so tired. So then when i woke up this morning, i ran and got them and they were all fine, except Zach. He was sick, but now he's better now. Hanna is cute-facing! she's so cute! I'm happy and sad that Phil evolved into a Kurokotchi. I'm sad because he's kinda ugly and he's weird. I'm happy because I'm one step closer to getting all of the characters! (that counts for all my tamas, not just one, because to get all of the characters, I would have to be on the 52nd generation! thats about 52 weeks! I'm going to make a list of characters on a piece of paper, one list for V2's and one list for V3's. then I'll check them off if i've already gotten them on that version. (but i'm not counting when i got characters before my tama batteries went dead and before i stopped playing with them for a while. i mean from when i first put batteries in my pink with stripes one and my green v3. well gotta go more later!

Edit: Page 8! Woohoo! lol! B) :)

kuchipatchiluver B) :lol: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually turn the sound on on my tamas after school is over and while i'm walking to the bus so i can go home. today i forgot too, then like 2 minutes ago or so, i went to check to see if Zach still had that plane ticket (my friend transfered it to Phil again and i gave the plane ticket back to Zach) and since the sound was off, I couldn't hear them beep, then i looked at all of them and all of my tams were sick! So i cured them and fed them (they were hungry too) and now they're fine. and I turned the sound on. earlier, Hanna was 6, i didn't think she was going to turn 7 until tomorrow because i had to download her (details in previous posts) but i just checked her after i cured all of them and i saw that she was 7! So i set the time to 6:59 pm, waited a minute, and soon enough, the matchmaker came! I couldn't remember if you got a girl from pressing B when the book was open or closed, so i did it when it was open and I got a boy. :( B) oh well. Now i have 3 boys and a girl with a baby boy! Well Lilly is 6 so she will get the matchmaker tomorrow. I'm gonna try to remember to press B when the book is closed, not open. Zach and Cody are 2, so they should evolve into adults on Wednesday probably. aww! Lilly is coming up close to the screen! she's so cute! anyways, Phil is 5, and i just looked at my previous post, which reminded me: Now i can mate Lilly and Phil! I just connected them and they are playing a game. the balloon game to be exact. Phil won. *connects them again* Phil is giving Lilly a present. He gave her poop! Bad Phil! Now Lilly is giving Phil a present. She gave him an ice cream cone! I'm gonna keep connecting them until they mate. I really hope i get girls! I don't want all boys again! First i get all boys, then i get all girls, now i'll probably get boys from mating them because every time i mate my tams, I always get boys! How do i get girls when i mate them? Please help me! PM me if you know how to!

Oh, I forgot to say, that Hanna mated with another Kiwitchi! When you see 2 Kiwitchis mating, its so cute!

Guess what? I just connected Lilly and Phil again, I didn't know how many smilies or hearts they had though. so when i connected them, they mated! And you know how i said I was probably going to get boys? Well guess what? I got girls! yay! Now they won't be all boys! Yes! And I also just realized something else just now! I can mate either Lilly's baby or Phil's baby with Hanna's baby! yay! and i've also noticed that babies are best at playing Jump on the V2's. What should I name their babies? I know I should name one of the girls, either Lilly's baby or Phils baby, Maddy. Oh! I can name the other one Carrie! Like Carrie from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody (thats where i got Zach and Cody from, i just spelled Zach a different way) and also like Carrie Underwood, the winner of American Idol, Season 4. What should I name Hanna's baby? hmm..... Ooh! I know! I'll name him Arwin! Awesome! My tams will all have names from characters of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody! Cool! Maddy, Carry, Zach, Cody, and Arwin! and i've decided to name Lilly's baby Carry. and Phil's baby Maddy. So now I know what to name them! lol! More later or tomorrow!

kuchipatchiluver B) :D :(

I made Hanna, Phil, and Lilly leave earlier. I named Lilly's baby Maddy, Phil's baby Carry, and Hanna's baby Arwin. And, sadly, Zach died. So i reset him and I got a boy again. I named him Zach again. He turned into a Mizutamatchi, Carry turned into a Tamatchi, Arwin turned into a Marutchi, and Maddy evolved into a Hitodetchi. Cody is 3 so he should evolve tomorrow. I didn't make my tama-checklist yet, i don't know if i am, maybe i should keep track in my head. I don't know. but i'll see. I tried to download this Kuchipatchi desktop from tamatownquiz.ca or something, and it didn't work! He was so cute! Well more tomorrow, my mom's bugging me to get off of the computer lol!

kuchipatchiluver :( :D :D

guess what? Cody evolved! He turned into a Sekitoritchi (sp?) one more character that i've never got before! Woohoo! anyways, since there's not much more i'll post later or tomorrow. it depends. all of my tamas except Cody are still 0, but i just noticed that they should turn 1 and evolve later! yay! so i will be posting later.

P.S. PM me if you really like the song, Right Where You Want Me by Jesse McCartney! :huh:

kuchipatchiluver <_< :lol: :huh:

guess what? Zach evolved into a Piroriroritchi! Again! Why do i keep getting Piroriroritchis? Thats the 3rd time i got one! In a row! Oh well. Maddy, Carry, and Arwin should evolve later. maybe in an hour or so. well more later!

kuchipatchiluver :D :lol: :D

well, today Maddy evolved into an Oniontchi, Carry evolved into a Hashitamatchi, and Arwin evolved into a Hinotamatchi. Just like his grandma Chels (i think lol i forget) 2 more days until Cody gets the matchmaker and 2 days until Zach evolves (he's only 1 but he's probably going to turn 2 later tonight)

hi again! sry i haven't posted in a while, i was kinda busy. anyways, guess what? My dad got me a new battery yesterday for my white with lifesavers tama! So I reset her, because i don't really like Kaerutchis, and i wanted to start out fresh. (if you still remember, before the battery died i had a Kaerutchi named Berry) I got a boy, and I named him Jesse, because I've been listening to Jesse McCartney a lot lately (lol) and he turned into a Marutchi. he's probably 1 by now. and sadly, Arwin died. My dad told me my tamagotchis were beeping, but i thought they were only calling me, then i heard a long beeeeeeeep. but i thought it was the TV or something. but then when i checked on Arwin, he was just an angel on the screen. so i reset him, and I got a girl, and i named her Lola, because at the time i was thinking of Zoey 101. she also turned into a Marutchi. The weird thing is, that a few hours after i reset her, she turned 1, and i reset Jesse yesterday and he still was 0. i guess she grows faster than usual. o_O anyways, I tried to set the time to when she wakes up so maybe she would evolve, but she didn't evolve. so i know she'll definately evolve tomorrow. Cody is 7 now, and earlier i set the time to 6:59 pm and waited a minute, and the matchmaker didn't come. so i guess she'll come tomorrow. and Maddy, Zach, and Carry should evolve tomorrow because they're 3 right now. (i think. lol they're in the living room right now lolz) so everyone except Cody should evovle tomorrow, and Cody should get the matchmaker tomorrow. cool. lols :D

Edit: Yay! we're on the 8th page! lolz! :huh: :D

kuchipatchiluver :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm so sorry i haven't been on lately. on Sunday the internet stopped working so i couldn't go on and i'm at my dad's house right now so i'm on his computer. i won't be updating that often. maybe every couple of weeks or so, idk. its sad. but anyways, the battery in my green v3 was close to being dead because it kept having the dead battery sign on it and i had to keep resetting it and downloading it and stuff. but i got a new battery for it yesterday. so now its fine. my green v3's name is Tia, because at the time i was watching Sister Sister on Disney Channel (lol). my white v3 is a Ginjirotchi! before i didn't really like Ginjirotchis, but now i do! i don't know why i didn't like them before, they're so cute! and my pink makeup tama is a Masktchi with a baby boy, and she and my Ginjirotchi mated yesterday. I tried to make Lola (masktchi) leave earlier, but it didn't work, so i'll try later. you'll see everyone's names in my siggy when i update it. I got like 2 more Piroriroritchis! i'm so tired of them! on the plus side though, Tia is a Hinotamatchi. erm... lets see... (lol) well i'm kinda busy now so more later or tomorrow or something.

kuchipatchiluver :blink: :blink: :blink:

I'm REALLY sorry i haven't been on since October. I've been really busy lately and I still don't have internet service. But, I'm not going to be updating anymore until I get a Tama V4 in January. I only play withmy translucent pink tama now, because i can't really take care of 6 tamas. so i'll definately be updating next month when i can. well, anyways, my tama is on the 3rd generation and is a Kurokotchi. Her name is Mia because I love the Princess Diaries books. I've only read the first 4 books so far, but i want to read all 7. lolz. well gotta go bye!

kuchipatchiluver :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back