~~~kuchipatchiluver's best log ever!~~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guess what?????? Keely evolved into the character that i wanted so bad and never got before!!!!!!!!!!

She.........

Is............

An....................

ANDROTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy! Woohooo!!!!!!! Well cya later! lol

kuchipatchiluver :) :lol: :wub:

guess what?????? Keely evolved into the character that i wanted so bad and never got before!!!!!!!!!!

She.........

Is............

An....................

:) :wub: ANDROTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :wacko:

I'm so happy! Woohooo!!!!!!! Well cya later! lol

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :lol: :wub:

(oops sry double post didn't know i did that.) anyway, guess what? is evolved into a Tarakotchi and earlier a few hours ago while Becca was sleeping i woke her up because i saw that she was 1 and she evolved into a Hinotamatchi! Is was 3 when she evolved but now she's 4. I have no school today so i stayed up all night and now its 6:23 am. well cya later bye!

kuchipatchiluver :blink: B) :p

guess what? Chels evolved into a Memetchi! again! my second Memetchi! :) Keely is 6 so she should get the matchmaker tomorrow when she turns 7. Also, Miley is 3 so she should turn 4 and evolve tomorrow. I hope its a character i never got before. especially a Hanatchi. I like Hanatchis but i never got one before. ever. but oh well if i don't. Becca is 2 so she should evolve the day after tomorrow. well more tomorrow! My mom is bugging me to get off the computer. lol

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :lol: :wub:

i'm sry i haven't updated in a while. I have been very busy. So much has happened! Yesterday, Becca evolved into a Gozarutchi! and a few minutes ago, when i got home from school, Chels got the matchmaker! She mated with a Gozarutchi. I didn't know the matchmaker was there until i looked down because the sound was off. Sadly, yesterday, Is died. I looked down and I saw an angel. i was on the 5th generation, she was 7, and she had a baby boy! I was going to mate her baby with Keely's baby, which is a girl, which evolved into a Mizutamatchi. so yesterday, i pressed A and C to get a new egg, and I got a girl. I really wanted a boy because i have all girls so i reset her again and i got a boy. I named him Will. Within an hour, he evolved into a Mizutamatchi. Then earlier today, when i was on my way to my bus after school, i looked down to turn the sound back on, and i saw that he evolved into my very one and only.... first ever.... a teen character that i never got before but my friend has when i was over her house, A PIRORIRORITCHI!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! oh i forgot to mention that when Chels got the matchmaker, she got a girl. WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP GETTING GIRLS????? Oh well, at least i have one boy. i also forgot to mention that i named Keely's baby Mel. I like the name Melony so i named her Mel. I also like the name Melissa too. anyways, I also forgot to mention because i thought i did before, Miley turned into a Tarakotchi. :lol: oh well. right now she's 6 so she should get the matchmaker tomorrow. Becca is 5 right now, Will is 1, Chels is 7, Miley is 6, and Mel is 0. Well thats all for now, gotta go update my siggy.

kuchipatchiluver :D :D ;)

i forgot how i got the matchmaker for Keely and Is. Yesterday morning, I was in the lobby of my school. Everyone always waits there and talks to their friends and stuff until they let us go to our lockers. While my friend and her friend which is my friend also were talking, i set the time for Keely to 6:59 pm and then i waited a minute and i got the matchmaker! I forget who she mated with. I'm not sure how i got the matchmaker for Is but I got her lol! ^_^

How to get a Mizutamatchi: I forgot earlier to tell you how to get a Mizutamatchi. when the baby hatches/wakes up don't take care of it. leave her/him there until she/he has 6 poops on the screen, is sick, and is crying. then cure them, clean up the poop and praise him/her. then feed them only 1 snack and only 1 meal. don't play any games with him/her. then just wait until it evolves and your tama should be a Mizutamatchi!

How to get a Kuchitamatchi: don't take care of him/her at all. i took very little care of my tama and it evolved into a Kuchitamatchi and one time when i didn't take care of my tama at all it evolved into a Kuchitamatchi. To make sure you get a Kuchitamatchi, just don't take care of your tama at all until it evolves into a child, which should be a Kuchitamatchi.

sry i don't realy know how to get a Tamatchi or a Mohitamatchi. But I think you get a Mohitamatchi by taking really good care of your tama. I guess take average care of your tama to get a Tamatchi. Don't blame me if i'm wrong on this, because i'm not sure about it.

kuchipatchiluver :lol: :p :D

well my tamas are the same today. they would be older and Becca would get the matchmaker, Chels would leave her baby, and Mel would probably evolve, and Miley would probably get the matchmaker. But, i had to pause them last night because I knew i would wake up late and i didn't want them to die while i was sleeping, so i paused them. they're a year younger than they're supposed to be. although, i just noticed a minute ago that Miley is 7 and i just tried to get the matchmaker and it worked! one sec.... the matchmaker brought a Hiratchi! one sec let me press Yes.... they mated! there were fireworks and stuff! (as usual lol) She got... yet another.... baby girl. when am i going to get another boy????? i want a boy! i keep pressing B when the matchmaker's book is closed. before when i did that i got a boy. hmm... next time i get the matchmaker i'm pressing A when the book is open. i hope it works. i'll try it when Becca gets the matchmaker tomorrow. i especially want to get a boy so i can mate them! well more interesting stuff tomorrow probably.

kuchipatchiluver ^_^ :lol: :D

guess what? I noticed earlier that Chels was 8 so i set the time to 11:59 pm then i got distracted and stuff then when i checked on her i remembered again that i made her leave (lol) so i woke her up and I named Chels's baby Hanna. i'm playing a lot of games with her and keeping her at minimum weight. its great to only have one tama at a time.... so you can pay more attention to it and stuff. i think i'll put all of my tamas on pause except for one when i go to school maybe..... then i'll only play with one of them. hmm.... Also i just noticed that Will is 2 now and Mel is 1. I'm gonna wake her up so she can evolve. one sec.... well i just set the time to like 10 or 11 something and so far she didn't evolve. she just evolved! i just had to finish writing that lol. she evolved into a Nikatchi. they aren't my favorite, but i'm happier than i would be if i got Nikatchis all the time because so far i haven't got a Nikatchi in a looooong time. i just pled heading with Mel and i got 140 points. i'll connect Mel with Hannah. one sec... they're playing a game. its the bread eating contest. lol Mel won. then i just connected them again and Hanna went to Mel's screen and gave her poop. then i just connected them again and they played a game. i didn't see which game because i was typing lol but i think Mel won. well more later bye! :mellow:

kuchipatchiluver :) ;) ;)

guess what??? Hanna just evolved into a Hitodetchi! now i can play bump with her! yay! and also i really like Hitodetchis! they're not my favorite character, but i still really like them. my favorite child v2 character is a Kinakomotchi and my favorite v3 child character is a Mizutamatchi. well i g2g now more tomorrow bye! :mellow:

kuchipatchiluver :) ;) ;)

Well, there's really nothing much going on today. I just saw the Tamagotchi V3 commercial on TV earlier. Everyone is the same age as they were yesterday, nothing happened because i paused them. I have no school tomorrow too. I think i'll wake up the same time they wake up, at 8:00 am or 9:00 am because it depends if Miley leaves tonight or not because Tarakotchis wake up at 8:00 am. she's still 7, but i think she might turn 8 later. I think i'm gonna go on Tama Town now. bye! :D

Edit: I just noticed that we're on page 7 now! yay! lol :(

kuchipatchiluver :) :D :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night, I saw that Becca was 7, so i tried to get the matchmaker to come. It didn't work. I tried when i woke up at like 12:15 pm (lol) it didn't work. But at 3:00 pm she beeped and the matchmaker was there! My plan worked! Before, I was going to press B when her book was open because i always press B when it was closed, and i always got girls. so i pressed it when her book was open and I got a baby boy! She mated with a Teketchi. I've always wanted a Teketchi and a Tsunotchi, maybe he'll become a Teketchi... let me check the growth chart thing to see if it will be on the right generation or not. brb... ok i checked the chart. You can only get a Teketchi if you are on the even generation, and Becca is on the 4th generation, so her baby will be on the 5th, which is odd. but i might have a change of getting a Tsunotchi if he evolves into a Young Mametchi, Obotchi, or a Patapatatchi when it evolves into a teenager. I also have a chance of getting a Furawatchi no matter what teenager he evolves into. I also have a chance of Lilly evolving into an Ichigotch! I haven't got an Ichigotchi since before I stopped playing with them a long time ago. So far, from when i put new batteries in my tamas, I haven't got an Ichigotchi and I really want one so bad! Also, before I said Hinotamatchis were my favorite teen character, but now they're Ichigotchis! I don't know why on the V3's that you can't get an Ichigotchi, yet Ichigotchis are in Tama Town and they're so popular and they're on Tama Island. yet on tama island they don't have Hinotamatchi and they don't really have a lot of Hinotamatchis on Tama Town, maybe none. Thats weird. o_O I really hope i get an Ichigotchi. Will should evolve tomorrow because he's 3. If anybody knows how to get an Ichigotchi, PLEASE PM me! I really want one sooooooooooo bad! thx!

kuchipatchiluver :ph34r: :) :D

I had a Blogagotchi before, but now i don't think i'm going to go on it anymore. I like TamaTalk better. anyway, Will evolved! I'm suprised. I got a character that I never got before. A lot of people think its really ugly. I don't mind it. It looks like a person.

ITS........

A........

PAPARATCHI!

I'm happy i guess. not my favorite, but its ok. I'm just happy I got a new character. :ph34r: he's 3 but he evolved because he's supposed to be 4. Becca is 8 now, but earlier I tried to make her leave, but it didn't work. I'll try it at 3:00 pm, because thats when she got the matchmaker. its about 10:21 am right now, and Lilly is still 0. I can't wait until she evolves! I really hope I get an Ichigotchi. On the other hand, Mel is 3! I guess she'll evolve today or tomorrow. She woke up after 1:00 pm a few days ago, I don't know exactly what time though. and yes, Hanna is still 1. Well, more will probably happen later. bye! :blink:

kuchipatchiluver :) :D ;)

guess what? Its past 3:00 pm so i made Becca leave! I named her baby Phil. I'm participating in this project in What Happened To my Tamagotchi? so i can only feed it bread and pudding. I chose that combination because its not that common and its interesting, except it sounds kinda weird and disgusting thinking about bread and pudding together, lol. anyways, guess what? Lilly evolved! No, I didn't get an Ichigotchi :mametchi: , but I got a character that i don't think i ever got before. either that, or i just don't remember. lol. I got a *checks list to make sure I spell it right lol* Puroperatchi! They're so cute! I love their propellor things! lol well more later when Phil evolves!

kuchipatchiluver :angry: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

Phil just fell asleep. I was trying to get a cupcake from the shop, and even Mel's and Will's shop, but no luck. anyway, I just bought a genie lamp for Phil. I used it, and it looked like the genie was coming out, but he didn't come out. also, i just found a fishing pole in Mel's item list. I must have not used it yet. I used it once and it gave me an open can. i'm going to try again in a minute. also, I just bought Will 2 treasure chests. i'm gonna go use them. brb... lol!

chest #1: it made him evolve into a Teletchi! lol!

chest #2: it gave him 800 points!

so in the end, i got 400 points, because the 2 chests were 200 points each. i'm gonna go try Mel's fishing pole again. brb...

fishing pole, try #1: it gave her a can

fishing pole, try # 2: it gave her a can

fishing pole, try # 3: it gave me 500 points! :furawatchi:

well i'm gonna go play some games with Phil. I said i'd take perfect care of him in the project. I'll post as soon as Phil evolves!

kuchipatchiluver :angry: :mametchi: :ichigotchi:

guess what? I was right about my how to get these certain child characters on the v3's thing! I took average care of Phil and he turned into a Tamatchi! I'm so happy! I haven't gotten a Tamatchi since Mel's Great Great Grandparent, Pepsi the Kuchipatchi, was a child! and also i wasn't paying attention when i fed him, so i accidentally fed him some scones and cones! woops! oh well. make sure when you participate in projects like that, that you always pay attention to what you feed them. trust me. anyway, more later!

I only took 2 of my tamas to school today. I took Lilly and Phil. I set the time for Will, Hanna, and Mel so they could sleep all day, except i must have set the time for the wrong time for Mel, because when I came home from school and went to set the time, I saw that she was awake, sick, pooped, and was a Tarakotchi! I keep getting Tarakotchis! I have to take better care of my tams. anyway, I'm going to connect Mel and Will until they have 4 hearts, then tomorrow when they turn 5 i'll mate them. *connects Mel and Will* I selected Visit. They played a game of Heading together. *checks friend list for Mel and Will* I checked their friend list. they both have 3 smilies for each other. Then I connected them again. First, they either watched a computer or played video games. I couldn't tell. Then Mel gave Will a present, which nothing was inside the present box. lol. Hanna is now 3. and also, for some reason, last night, i wanted to post in here and other places too, but it wouldn't let me. Now its working again, so i'm happy. More later or tomorrow! :unsure:

kuchipatchiluver :angry: :gozarutchi: :)

oh guess what? earlier, Phil evolved into a Piroriroritchi! just like Will! lol! I can't wait until Hanna evolves tomorrow! I'm definately taking all my tamas to school tomorrow, not just 2. and my best friend might sneak his tama to school tomorrow so we can connect them! (he's not allowed to bring it to school) yesterday he brought it to school, but i was absent. he told me that his is a Mametchi. btw, (sry this is off topic) PM me if you like Origami!

Furawatchi :angry:

oh i forgot to say, that sometimes i will be writing in orange text, sometimes i will be writing in deep pink text. probably most of the time, deep pink text from now on. well g2g!

Furawatchi :angry:

i'm posting earlier than i usually do, because usually i get home from school like now or in about less than 10 minutes. but something happened in town that i'm not sure if i should say, especially for those of you who are younger readers. anyways, we were going to stay after school until the Police department called the school, and the school was on lockdown! there were rumors in school and stuff. but my mom came and picked me up early, so i got to get out of school early! Yay! anyways, back to my tamas.

guess what? in 8th period, i looked down to check my tams to see if they were ok and stuff, and I saw that Hanna evolved! She evolved into my favorite V2 character! She evolvd into a Kiwitchi!!!!!!!!! I was so happy! and i still am! They are so adorable! They have the feet of a Mizutamatchi and a face of a Kuchipatchi, but they're cuter than Kuchipatchis or Mizutamatchis!!!!!!!! Yay Kiwitchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways, i just checked on Mel and I saw that she was 5! Will is 5 too! I'm connecting them right now and i'm going to keep connecting them because i'm going to mate them. i just checked Will's friend list and he has 2 hearts and 2 smiley faces for her! let me check Mel's friend list... yup! same as Will! She has 2 hearts and 2 smiley faces for him! I bet if i connect them one more time, they will have 4 hearts. Well, i didn't have to check if they had 4 hearts, because i just connected them only once and they mated! they had 2 cute little baby boys. i just checked how old Hanna is, and she's still 3! and Lilly is still only 2. I wonder what she'll evolve into! Let me check a growth chart. brb... ok! here are the characters that she could evolve into:

Cho-Himetchi

Mimitchi

Memetchi

Butterflytchi

Dorotchi

Hiratchi

Debatchi

Zuccitchi

Gozarutchi

Kabutchi

I really hope that she evolves into a Kabutchi, because I really like them and I've never gotten one before. also, my friend didn't bring his tamas too school. but he got a grey graffiti one. well thats all for now more later probably!

Furawatchi B)

Latest posts

Back