~*Kuchipatchiluver's Tama Log*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchipatchiluver

Reaction score
I've had my V4's for a while, and I had 6, but I gave my sunflower tama to my friend, and i have 5 more, but i took the batteries out of the other 4, because 5 is too much work, and I originally only wanted 1 tama, but my dad bought me 6. But right now I only play with my pink striped tama.

My apologies if i don't write in this log for weeks (usually for 1-3 weeks i can't write in here), because i used to have internet at home, but now i don't, so until summertime (probably) I just have to go on the internet at my dad's house when i visit him (i only go to my dad's house on the weekends, or during vacation, 1 or 2 times a month, which is where i am right now), or occasionally at the library if my mom isn't too tired or anything to take me to the library. I will start my log on my next entry.

kuchipatchiluver ;) :huh: :huh:

Note: please do not post any comments in my log. If you want to post a comment, please PM me your comment. Thanks. ;)

My tama's name is Cheri. Cheri is 8 years old, and she has a little girl, and she should leave tonight, but i was going to change the time to make her leave earlier. Ooo! The King just gave me a plant in the mail! I think I'll use it. aww, the plant was an evil plant with a weird face with teeth on it. For snacks i just fed her a tart and an orange, and for meals some bread.

Cheri is a Hanatchi, and I love her so much. I just got mail again and I got 2 stars for money and love, and 1 health star. I don't know what to name Cheri's baby. If you have any ideas, please PM me!

So anyways, Cheri is on the 2nd generation. Her mom was Ashly the Mimitchi. She had 400 something Intuellectual points, and 100 something beauty and social points (not together, seperate). More than I've ever had in my life!!!!!!!!!!

So anyways, Cheri has 163 intuellectual points, 73 social points, an 63 beauty points. Cheri's first job was at the bank. It's just like Get (Get is a game on the V3's), except you have to catch the points and avoid the messes. Just yesterday, she got offered another job, so i thought i would try something different. Cheri became a scientist. My tama has been a scientist before (long ago, before it died like 5 times, lol) but i didn't really play the game much, so yesterday, when me and my dad when to Price Chopper to pick up the pizza we ordered, they burnt it, so we had to wait a little while, so it was a perfect opportunity to go to work and play some games. I really like the scientist game. it's fun. you have to be quick, but it's fun. The scientist game is where there is a beaker (or whatever it is, bottle, or whatever), and you have to pick the one that's exactly like it, and sometimes when you get further into the game, the bottles are upside-down. This morning, I got 1000-something gotchi points as a salary. I'll update later, i'm going to make Cheri leave and i'll take care of her little girl, which i still have to figure out a name for. :wub: I'll figure something out. ;) By Cheri, we'll miss you so much! :( We'll visit you in tamatown, and don't worry, your baby is in good hands!

kuchipatchiluver :kusatchi: :lol: :wub:

I was going to update last night, but i watched 2 movies in a row and the last one lasted until 2 in the morning, and i would have updated then, but my dad made me go to bed. oh well. Anyways, When Cheri the Hanatchi left, I woke up her baby and I named her Coco. I played some games with her, and went to tamatown with her. We visited her grandparent's house, and Ashly the Mimitchi (Coco's grandmother) gave Coco a fishing pole, but when i tried to put the password in on my tama, it kept saying Error. I put the exact same password as it told me to, and i entered it like 3 times, and it kept saying Error. Oh well. there's other fishing poles in the sea (lol :angry: ) So anyways, after an hour, Coco evolved into a Mohitamatchi. I've also noticed that Mimic gives you a lot of beauty points, because even though i played Jumping Rope and Mimic, whenever I played Mimic it gave me more beauty points than intuellectual or social skill points. So far Coco has 21 intuellectual points, 38 social points, and 46 beauty skill points. I looked at the new V4 growth chart (here's the link: V4 Growth Chart) and from what i have so far, as far as skill points goes, if i keep earning more beauty points than intuellectual or social, i could get a Young Dorotchi or a Nikatchi for teens, or Hawaiakotchi or Ojyotchi, which are the universal teens for girls if you don't take as good care of them, but i'm taking good care of Coco, and I hope I get a Young Dorotchi, because I always get Nikatchi, and Nikatchi isn't the cutest tama (if you know what i mean), but i still like all the tamas anyways. but i think Young Dorotchi is so cute and i've never gotten her before. and if i do get a Young Dorotchi or Nikatchi (hopefully Young Dorotchi), then I could maybe get a Yattatchi if i get a lot of beauty points (more than intuellectual or social). I've also noticed why Mohitamatchi is in the Kuchi family. When Coco went to pre-school, she fell on her face a few times, and you could see that her mouth/lips/whatever was like Kuchipatchi's mouth. by the way, on the Growth Chart page i was telling you about, i think there's a link to a V4 character chart that tells you if the characters are male or female, and it has guest characters like Nanny, Mr. Turtle, Ms. Flower, Mr. Canvas, The King, Robber,otchi Mailman. i had a different character chart that they had when v4's first came out, and the old one is inaccurate (sp?), so use the one that says Guest Characters at the bottom, because that is the one that is right. (where it says otchi Mailman, i meant Nazotchi, but when i tried to edit it, it erased the letters where i typed for some reason, i also meant to put this :) before Nazotchi mailman. My apologies. :angry: )

Anyways, i should get back to my tama (sorry i was so off-topic, i just wanted to tell you about that). :angry: Coco pooed :angry: There! nice, clean, and mess-free! :angry: last night, I was exactly 2/3 of the way to 99,999 points (i had 66,000, but if you think about it, i wasn't 2/3 of the way yet, because i would have had to have 66,666 points. oops. my bad. anyways, the robber came last night and took 800 points! but now i have 65,000 something points, and right now i am playing Mimic. Coco should evolve today. Like i said, i really hope she becomes a Young Dorotchi. I love this new growth chart, it's so easy to figure out, and it gives you an idea on what tama your going to get, instead of like 10 different tamas to guess from, it breaks it down. it's also simpler in the character chart by telling you which characters are male, female, or both (characters that can be both are toddlers- Puchitchi, Mizutamatchi, Harutchi, and Mohitamatchi. Also, when Coco evolves later, she should go to elementary school! I hope i get a different teacher, besides Mr. Turtle, because i've never gotten Ms. Flower or Mr. Canvas before. Believe it or not (it's kind of stupid) i only thought there were 2 teachers, because i've never gotten different ones before, so i used to think that there was just 2 names for them, and i thought that Mr. Canvas was Mr. Turtle, and that Ms. Flower was the Nanny, or Ms. Frill. Well i'm just glad i know now :rolleyes:

So far, i've only gotten characters that were on the V1's/v2's/v3's, but if i take really good care of my tama and earn a lot of skill points, I'll finally get a V4 character!

Oh! Coco has mail! Let's see what it is. It's star mail. Coco now has 3 money stars, 2 love stars, and 1 health star. so now since i have 3 money stars, I'll probably win more points in the mini games, because that's what it said if you have 3 money stars on tamatown (it's on the Info sign when you first go into tamatown, and you can see everything, it's not in one of the buildings). Cool! Now I'm playing Jumping Rope so I'm (was) typing with one hand, but now i lost so i'm typing with 2 hands now :angry: :angry: Sorry i'm writing so much i just love to write in my log. well, there's not much else to talk about, so bye for now.

kuchipatchiluver :angry: :angry: :angry:

P.S. If you don't like reading very long log entries like this one, don't worry, i don't normally write this much, it was just this one time, so please keep reading my log. B)

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time. Coco evolved into a Young Dorotchi! Just what I wanted! Then she evolved into a Pukatchi. I really wanted a Yattatchi, but my friend played too many games with her that gave me intuellectual points, and not fashion points, so she evolved into a Pukatchi. Also, she evolved when she was only 2 years old, and I didn't pause her much! :eek: :huh: Anyways, the matchmaker came and she has a baby girl, so last night, Coco left and I named her baby Maddy while I was at Price Chopper. Maddy is the 4th generation and I haven't gotten 1, not even 1 boy yet. Cool! i pressed the button while the Matchmaker's book was open by the way, and i got a girl when the matchmaker came. Maddy evolved earlier into a Mohitamatchi (AGAIN!) but anyways, 2 days ago, before Coco left, me and my friend earned 99,999 points! It's so awesome! Well, I'll update later, bye!

kuchipatchiluver :wacko: :lol: :wub:

Well, here it is, 12:00 midnight, right on the dot, and now it's 12:01 am! lol

anyways, I just bought soda, an omelet, and Roller Skates for Maddy. I'm probably gonna go to tamatown in a little while.

Now that I think about it, remember when i said i wish i only had 1 tama? well now all of a sudden i wish I had 2. I have 4 more at home, and i have batteries that should work, but when i try to put the batteries in, they won't work, and i only used the batteries for a few days! I've gotta get more batteries! If they don't work, I guess I'll have to get a new tama! (wow, bummer! (not! lol :p ) :huh: ) If i do have to get a new tama, i really want to get one of the new designs! there might be a tama in one of the present boxes in my bedroom, because we're throwing a party for me 2morrow and there's presents, but i'm not opening them yet until the party, but when the V1's first came out, I got 2 v1's in a box from my dad for Christmas, so I hope it's a tama! I doubt he's getting me another tama because he already bought me 6, but maybe..... oh i really hope so! I can't wait! but if it's not, I have $40.55 in my wallet in my bedroom. hmm..... :huh:

anyways, i'm really sorry that I'm so off topic, at least it was about tamas :huh: :huh: he he... right? :huh:

so anyways, earlier Ms. Frill came and Maddy got accepted into pre-school! I don't have a lot of skill points, but i want to build some up so Maddy can get a good job when she gets older! In that case, i'm gonna play some Mimic with my little Maddy-kins while I type (lol :huh: ). Wondering what made me want to name Maddy Maddy? Well, I'll tell you:

earlier, me and my dad were on our way to Price Chopper to pick up some groceries. I was listening to my favorite singer Ashley Tisdale on my MP3 player in the car, so when i was in Price Chopper, I checked my tama, (i already knew before then that Coco already left) and there was a crying Shirotsubutchi on the screen, and it said Girl, so since I had Ashley Tisdale's music stuck in my head, I wanted to name my tama after Ashley Tisdale, but then I remembered that I already named my tama that was on the first generation, Ashly the Mimitchi Ashly, and Tisdale is not a good name, of course not! So I thought about the Suite Life of Zack and Cody from Disney Channel, and Ashley Tisdale plays Maddie on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody, but I couldn't fit Maddie, and I didn't really like the way Maddi looked, so I named her Maddy.

Since I played mimic with her, now Maddy has 97,039 points, but she's really overweight (51 lbs!!!!!!) oops... :huh: he he i'll just have to play some games with her. I'll start playing Mimic right away! Well, I'll update later or tomorrow and when i update tomorrow I'll tell you if I got a tama or not (i doubt it, but it's possible!) seeya later!

P.S. I just looked at the clock and it took exactly 20 minutes to write this entry! i'm a fast typer, it just took me a few minutes to think of what to write and stuff.

kuchipatchiluver :huh: :huh: :huh:

Well, we didn't have the party yet, and my dad is at the store getting some kind of pipe or something, and my aunt is upstairs in her apartment while i'm downstairs online (it's a 2-family house). anyways, i hardly have any skill points plus Maddy is WAAAAAYYY overweight so I'm playing Mimic with Maddy. I went on tamatown earlier and I bought Jeans, a cap (which was a mistake because I already had a cap) and some other things, and Maddy visited her parent's house and Coco the Pukatchi, her mom, gave Maddy 500 pts. and Cheri the Hanatchi, Maddy's grandparents, gave her a chest, and if I remember correctly, the chest gave her 400 points or something like that. My dad just got back. I'm playing mimic again with Maddy. On to round 2, and going against a young Memetchi. one sec... okay i'm back i had to go outside and look at the pipe thing my dad got :huh: :D anyways, i'm still playing mimic and Maddy is going against a Oyjotchi and i didn't press the button quick enough so it did it by itself and i lost. i think i was only on the first round though. actually, i was on the 2nd round and i got 50 pts. lets see- oh, Maddy's crying! there, all better. I finally got another training bar! so as i was saying, lets see Maddy's stats:

Name: Maddy

stage: toddler

character: Mohitamatchi

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: [ll ] (2 bars)

Intuellectual: 7

Social: 4

Fashion: 7

weight: 61 lbs. :huh: (oops... :huh: )

generation: 4

school/job: Preschool

I'm gonna play Mimic with Maddy some more, I need to get her weight down and her skill points up! I'll update later, bye!

kuchipatchiluver :huh: :huh: :huh:

Good news and bad news.

Good news: Maddy evolved

Bad news: Maddy evovled into a Hawaiakotchi

Hawaiakotchi is a universal teen, which means i didn't play a whole lot of games and stuff. i guess i wasn't really expecting to get a good teen, because i know i didn't play alot of games and stuff with Maddy. Question: Can a Universal Teen evolve into a good adult/non universal adult? I hope so.

okay Maddy got accepted into Elementary school earlier and her teacher is Mr. Turtle. Readers, if you know how to get different teachers besides Ms. Frill/Nanny and Mr. Turtle, please either post here or PM me! It would be a HUGE help! thx! Anyways, not much else going on. I'll write back later. bye!

P.S. I didn't get a tama for my b-day, and i doubted it anyways. I'm gonna ask my dad tomorrow if we can go to the store after we see Meet the Robinsons and buy a CR 2032 battery for my tama at home and I'll see if it works when i get home.

kuchipatchiluver :) :p B)

well today before i went to see Meet the Robinsons (which was a good movie by the way), I paused Maddy, and then when i got home i forgot to unpause her so she was paused for 6 1/2 hours! that'll effect her growth big time! But she's unpaused now. also, thanks to kuchipatchi rulz (thanks!) I now know how to get a different teacher when you enter elementary school. So if you don't know how to get a different teacher for elementary school, listen up:

When your getting accepted into elementary school and Mr. Turtle comes, press the A button to choose from Ms. Flower, Mr. Canvas, or Mr. Turtle, then press the B button to pick your teacher.

What I assume here is that you get a different game and earn different kinds of skill points with the different teachers. Like you probably get Fashion points from Ms. Flower, Intuellectual skill points from Mr. Turtle and Social skill points from Mr. Canvas. At least that's what I think. but it's probably true, i'll have to try that next generation!

5 training bars! well, i might as well give up on trying to get Maddy's weight down, she's already 92 lbs. I think i'm going to get a universal adult. Oh well, I'm trying to get different characters all the time! I hope to get all of the different characters eventually! I'll have to make a checklist....

kuchipatchiluver :D :eek: :gozarutchi:

Well, my pink V4 died, when she was on the 5th generation!!!! So anyways, I reset her and I named her Lisa. I also started up my pink with makeup V2 at the same time, so they're both the same age. Lisa is an Ichigotchi and my V2 is a boy named Ray (From the show "Sister, Sister" [Lisa is in the show,too.] ) is a Ringotchi. I'm trying to mate them. Lisa has 1 smiley face for Ray and Ray has 2 smiley faces for Lisa. (I know, I've got to connect them more. By the way, sorry I haven't been on so much, I haven't seen my dad in almost a month! Anyways, I don't think I'm going to update for my V2, just for my V4. well Lisa is sleeping right now so i'll update later. Bye!

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :huh: :angry:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy.

So anyways, I've decided to take the batteries out of my V2 (well I didn't do it yet but I will) (By the way, my V2 evolved into a Kiwitchi this morning (either that or last night, but i'm pretty sure it was this morning.)

I've also decided to reset my V4 so i can get a better character. I just want to start out fresh, you know?

Anyways, no, i didn't reset Lisa yet, but in a little while I will. Now, I don't know how to get each toddler, but I do know how to get teenagers and adults (well, the 2 teenagers in the group that goes with the kind of tama it is, if you know what i'm sayin'). Lisa and Ray are on pause right now, and i'm going to reset my V4 in just a minute. I'll update when she evolves, okay?

kuchipatchiluver :mellow: :lol: :lol:

P.S. I'm hoping to get a Yattatchi if it's a girl and if it's in the right family of toddlers, and if its in the right family and stuff for a boy, i really want a togetchi. I've been aming to get a togetchi for a long time now, but I keep getting universal characters. I've gotta take better care of my tamas. I love tama talk. it helps me get out of my slump and it makes me want to play with my tamas more. Just one visit and it'll get you hooked to ur tamas! :lol:

Oh, sorry ~Mr. Canvas~, I didn't see your post. Thanks for posting it here, even though it was already posted. Thanks anyways!

EDIT: By the way, nice avvie! It's really cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I was just about to reset Lisa, and i pressed the reset button, but then i pressed download, cuz i wanted you guys to be there for the moment it happens :> so this is it: Bye Lisa! Hello baby Tsubutchi!

Beeep! Reset. 4/29, 11:32 pm, 4/7 (my b-day), username: Grace, and waiting. I hope I get a girl!

I got a...... (drumroll please).............

Girl! I saved a list on here with boy and girl names, and i totally forgot about it, but i'm gonna look at it. hmm.... what should i name my cute little shirotsubutchi? How about Keely? I like it!

So I'll feed her: 6 meals and 6 snacks, so she won't get so hungry as fast, and I'll play lots of games with her. I'll update when she evolves, bye!

sorry i haven't written in SOOOOOOOOOOOO long! But i think i am going to stop writing in my log until i officially have internet at home, and not just at my dad's house. it'll probably be a while, but it'll be sooner than you think (i hope). Maybe a few weeks to a couple months. I'm trying to get my mom to get internet, but we're not getting it- just yet. so we'll see. and sorry i'm off-topic so much, but i'm just letting you know. Bye for now. B)

kuchipatchiluver :p :p :wacko:

Sorry I haven't written in so long, but I have good news! Around Friday (probably, either that or Monday), :p I'm getting internet at my house! :lol: Then I can come on everyday, instead of keep on having to explain why i take so long to reply to stuff, and instead of coming on like once or twice a month. yay! Right now my tama is a boy named Gabe. He is a Harutchi. I'm at the library right now, but in just a few days, probably 3, I'll be coming on a lot. ttyl bye! :D

kuchipatchiluver :p :lol: :)

Well, guess what? I got internet!!! It came today instead of Friday! So i can come on any time.

so anyways, I think my tama has a glitch. everytime i name my tama something that has a G in it, especially the first letter, it always says G, like Grace, or Gabe, and now instead of Gabe, my tama says Eabe. what's up with that?

Anyways, Gabe evolved into a Hawainotchi. I know, a universal character, again, but I've been busy lately. Hopefully, I'll try to take better care of my tama from now on. Bye!

kuchipatchiluver :D :D :(

Okay, I am SO sorry I haven't posted in a while. And yes, I do have internet now. I've just been super busy lately, but now that it's summer and my friend has gone home after she slept over, I have lots o' time to come on TamaTalk now. :( So, I took the batteries out of my Pink with stripes V4 and put them in my blue waves tama, the one with the white back and the red antenna and red buttons. I've been taking better care of them, cuz at one point, I just paused mine and didn't even play with it. I can't believe I did that! Well, I'm taking better care of mine now. Not super-excellent care of it, but pretty good care of it. So anyways, sorry i'm so off-topic, now i'll get back to my tama. :p

So, anyways, my tama is a boy (I kept getting a girl, but I wanted a boy really bad, so I had to reset it LITERALLY 10 times! (or around that, anyways). lol I kinda realized something, too. If you reset ur tama, after you put in the time/date/birthday/username, and your waiting for it to hatch, if you don't press anything, you'll probably get a girl, and if you do press a few buttons, you'll probably get a boy.

So I got a boy (finally) and I named it Josh. :( It's 1 year old and a Mizutamatchi (I kinda paused it for a little while, so that's why it didn't evolve today), but it will probably evolve when it wakes up or something. In fact, why don't I wake it up now? hold on. okay, he's up. I tried to play jumping rope, and I didn't even get one jump, so now I'm playing Mimic while typing. He was 42 lbs, but he'll probably be around 40 or so when I'm done playing Mimic with him. Well, I'll post when Josh evolves. Cross ur fingers it's now a universal character! Bye!

kuchipatchiluver :blink: :( :blink:

*sigh*..... bad news. :( Josh evolved into a Hawainotchi. A UNIVERSAL CHARACTER!!!! AGAIN! ARRGGGHHH!!!!! I'm so mad at myself!!!!!!! I should have played with him more!

Well, I hope I at least get a Debatchi. I've never gotten one before. Or a Pyonchitchi. But I want a Debatchi more than a Pyonchitchi. well, cross ur fingers!

46 lbs and 2 training bars. I don't know, maybe I should just reset him. Well, If I do, I'll do it tomorrow (or later, it's 2:37 am here!). :(

kuchipatchiluver :blink: :( :blink:

well, i put my tama on pause yesterday cuz i went swimming and i kinda forgot about it cuz then i went over to my friend's house, and it's still on pause i think. yup. still on pause. there. i just unpaused it. Josh is still sleeping, anyways. I think I'm going to reset it. I hope I get a girl. :( (i'm reseting my tama later, though. not now.)

Oh, by the way, readers, can you PM me and tell me how much you like my tama log and maybe give me a little advice if you can? Cuz I'm not sure. Remember: Be sure to read everyday! I update all the time! :wacko:

thx! :wacko:

kuchipatchiluver :( :ph34r: :wacko:

Latest posts

Back