~*Kuchipatchiluver's Tama Log*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I think I'm going to just keep this log and not start another log. So I played with Aly last night some and took care of her, and right before she went to bed she evolved into a Tamatchi. So right now I'm playing Tug-of-War with her. She's nice and cozy in her little tree holder right now. But what's really annoying is that the tree microphone doesn't work when I try to play with it with the PC pack. I'm emailing Bandai soon to ask them. They have a special email for PC pack questions. So I'll tell you stats later, as soon as I get used to the V4.5 :huh: I might also go to TamaTown in a little while. Bye bye!

~Kuchi~

Well, like I said, I just think i'm going to stick to this log from now on. Anyways, the day I hatched her (2 days ago), I didn't play a whole lot with her, but yesterday and today I played alot of games with her. But before I played a lot of games with her she evolved into a Zouritchi. She's so cute! I'm so glad too that I got a character thats different and not a regular character from the past versions of tamagotchi. Anyways, Aly has mail. The king is coming. He's giving her a......

present. whats in the box? Oooo! a chest! Yay! Aly's happy, and she wants to open it right now. Lets see whats in the chest....its points! oooo! Its 2000 points! ;) The king came earlier and donated like 1400 points I think to her, and earlier I donated about 1470 points. She now has 97 Funny points, 151 Gorgeous points, and 103 spiritual points. At least, i think the one that looks like a boxing glove or something thats on the bottom is spiritual, cuz thats the order it said in the instructions. ah, well, who cares, right? lol Also, Ms. Frill left Aly, and she picked Ms. Flower as her Elementary school teacher. Ms. Flower gives Aly Gorgeous points. And I finally figured out a way to win every time I go to school, So I have a lot of Gorgeous points. She's one pretty tamagotchi!!!

Anyway, Aly's favorite game seems to be Shapes. It's really fun. I didn't get a chance to reset my V4, but maybe I'll wait until Aly has a baby, so I can raise them together and try and mate them when they get older. I didn't get a chance to go to TamaTown yet either, but I'll try to go to TamaTown tonight. And I'm not going to pause her like I did with Josh. Every night I set the time to when she goes to bed, so she's sleeping when I'm sleeping. She's 2 years old and a slim 22 lbs. She has 18600 gotchi points, and 3 training bars. She has 3 Hungry and Happy hearts. Well, there's more later or tomorrow. Byez!

~Kuchi~

okay. So I played a few games with Aly today, fed her, checked the mail when it came, the usual. I haven't paused her yet. Just changing the time to when she sleeps. I did that when I went swimming today. :huh:

And a little while ago, when I checked up on her, she was a UraMemetchi! :( I am so happy! and its not a character I've already got on a previous version of tamagotchi. Yay!!!! She's taking a bath right now, so I'll post stats l8r. Byez!

~Kuchi~

omg i'm so tired. I woke up about an hour ago, because I stayed up all night and I fell asleep in the afternoon. And before I fell asleep i changed the time so Aly is still sleeping. I might wake her up in a little while. I'm gonna wake her up in a few minutes.

Name: Aly

Weight: 22 lbs.

Generation: 1st

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: {llll } 4/9 bars

Funny: 105

Gorgeous: 182

Spiritual: 119

Gotchi Points: 20160

Character: UraMemetchi

Job/School: Still Elementary. She should get a job tomorrow probably or later tonight, since she's still sleeping. :angry:

I'll probably post later. Either that or tomorrow. Byez!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

~Kuchi~

EDIT: I forgot a few things in my stats. Oops! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not posting in a couple days.... Anyways, Aly is now 5 years old! I didn't really go to work yet or play a lot of games with her, I was sleeping all day yesterday. :gozarutchi: i stayed up all night and i stayed up all night tonight too. lol anyways, a few minutes she got a fortune mail. I didn't open it yet tho.....and just now she got a regular letter. Lets open them....

Okay, she has 1 money star, 1 love star, and 2 health stars. I'll have to fix that. But first lets open the other letter....agh...she got a poo in the mail. :nazotchi: Well, sorry I haven't been updating HERE, but I just made a new tama log on Tamacraze101, so I'll post my previous entries with details I didn't tell u guys yet.....

August 2nd, 2007:

okay, so I went to school until it wouldn't give me anymore gotchi points, (now Aly has 218 Gorgeous points!) And then we went to TamaTown for a few minutes. We got a passport, a brochure, candy, a hamburger, and a poster from when we saw a movie in the TamaTown theathre. Then after we logged out of TamaTown, the king came and gave Aly 400 gotchi points, oh, and we earned some points on TamaTown, I forget how many. and the Hamburger was 400 points, so technically we only got how many ever points we got from TamaTown. Let me see, maybe I can figure it out...So we got 1200 gotchi points on TamaTown. Not too bad... and she's 25 lbs now.not too bad. Oh, and the total amount of gotchi points she has is 21360. :pochitchi:

~Kuchi~

August 3rd, 2007:

OH MY GOSH!!! Aly just got an Important letter! [ ! ] Now she's gonna leave her teacher, Ms. Flower, and get a job! Lets open it, shal we?

Oh, first she has a regular letter, and the king came and gave her a shovel! We'll use it after she gets a job....

Okay, now we open it....and she looks really sad, as Ms. Flower is leaving her, and the mailman came and delivered another important letter.and we're opening it...no! I accidentally clicked elementary school teacher! I accidentally clicked B instead of A! I am so mad at myself! Agh! Dumb Grace Dumb! (Grace is my first name). Well, I guess its okay, I had it before. I'll change it when I get the chance. Okay, now the shovel.It gave me 30 points. Oh wait, that wasn't the shovel the king gave me because I already had 2 other shovels. So the 2 shovels I bought in the shop before gave me 30 points and a snake. And the one from the king gives me.....Another snake. Ah, well, there's always next time....Omg! She has 1 hungry heart and 0 happy hearts! Okay, she's better now, with 3 hearts for each. I don't want to make her too heavy!

Well, I'm gonna play some games with Aly so she stays skinny!

~Kuchi~

And thats it for now. Again, sry I didn't update later. I think I'm gonna sign off now and go to work a few times and maybe play a few games with Aly, then take a niiiice, looooong, nap. lol I need it! I'll either update later if I'm up or tomorrow. Me promise! :furawatchi:

~Kuchi~ :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. I was up all night again, I couldn't sleep, so I woke Aly up too. The matchmaker came and she married a tenpatchi. Then she had a baby girl. I don't know what to name her, so please post or PM me for ideas. thx

anyways, she got a fortune mail not too long ago, but I can't remember what she got, and she's taking a nap right now, so I promise i'll post stats soon. But right now, i gtg. just wanted to tell u the big news!

~Kuchi~

Well thats better! Aly got a fortune mail a little while and I just opened it and she had 2 money stars, 2 love stars, and 3 health stars. You know what really bugs me tho? She never calls me anymore. She only has 4 training bars! Tonight Aly should leave Aly, unless I set the time for midnight early. And when my V4.5 is on the next generation I'll reset my V4. Then they can mate! ♥ Well I might go on Tamatown once more with Aly later before she leaves. Right now I'm playing Aly and my favorite song, You are the Music in Me, from High School Musical 2. <_< :rolleyes: I'll update later.

~Kuchi~

Dang Flabbit! Why does everything have to happen AFTER I post? Well, Aly just got a letter. Man, she got another snake! And yesterday and earlier, and ever since she was born, she kept getting zillions of robbers! Aaaahhh!!!

I'll do stats after Aly goes to TamaTown. Byez!

~Kuchi~

Ok! Not too long ago, maybe about an hour or so ago, Aly got offered a new job! I know she's leaving tonight, but I still picked a new one anyways. I picked Chef, like I meant to in the first place (lol) so now she's a Chef! She didn't go to work yet, but she will in a few minutes. And no, she didn't go to tamatown yet, either, but i'm gettin to that. Anyways, the king came earlier and gave her 1000 gotchi points. She has more mail, so lets open it....Its a letter with a heart in it!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A good fortune at last!!!! :) :) :) :D :D Okay we're going to go to tamatown now. And I know I said I was going to post stats, but I'll do that later, I promise.

~Kuchi~

So, anyways, 2 nights ago, Aly left, and now she's in Tamatown. Aly's baby was just crying on the screen, at 6 in the morning, cuz i woke up early, cuz I went to bed at like 7 at night lol cuz I was so tired and the clock on my tama was 2 hours ahead, so it wasn't sleeping anymore. So before I named her, I reset my V4 like I said I would, and bam! I got a boy the first try! So I named Aly's baby Lily and my V4 Olivr (Oliver, but I couldn't fit the e in there), u know, from Hannah Montana? lol I was going to name her Yaumi but I couldn't think of a boy Japanese name, and Yaumi and Oliver don't really go, but Lily and Oliver do, so thats their names. They both got mail with a snake in them, and they both got fortune mail, and I connected them maybe 5 or 6 times or so. Then after playing a bunch (or some lol) games with them, they got sick, took naps, etc. like little Tsubutchis and Shirotsubutchis do, and then they evolved! Lily is a Kuchitamatchi and Oliver is a Mohitamatchi. Now, I've noticed that when you win a game on the V4, and when you win a game on the V4.5, that the V4.5 gives you a lot more skill points than the V4. You'll see in the stats in just a minute. Oh, they just woke up! And they got mail at the same time. They're fortune letters. they both have 2 money stars, Oliver has 2 love stars and Lily has 1, and Oliver has 3 health stars and Lily has 2 health stars. I didn't pause them, so they should evolve soon. One question. I was going to set the time to 9 pm for both of them when I went to bed, and I left them still on the SET time screen, and I was so tired that I forgot to push B on them to set the time, so did that stunt their growth like it does on Pause, or no? because they're like 27 hours old now. oooo lol Lily has 2 smiley faces for Oliver and Oliver has 1 smiley face for Lily. I should go to tamatown in a little while so Lily can see her mom Aly. She misses her. And then I'll go to TamaTown with Oliver. Yesterday they both got backpacks and got accepted into Pre-school. They didn't go to pre-school since, but they're going to in a minute. I was kind of busy yesterday, thats why i didn't play with them a whole ton. Oh, and yesterday the King came for Lily and gave her a Pen, but she already had a pen from the secret codes, so I wrapped it and I tried to give it to Oliver, but she gave him a Jack in the Box. And then I had to go somewhere and I didn't have time to try again, and when I got home I was exhausted. But I'll try again and I'll play with them some more and connect them more and send them to pre-school and go to Tamatown with them. Stats:

V4.5:

Name: Lily

Generation: 2

Weight: 39 lbs. (oops! Well, she's going to lose some weight soon!)

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: {llll } 4/9 bars (just like her mom! lol but I think she's going to get more)

Funny: 46

Gorgeous: 24

Spiritual: 32 (looks like she's one silly tama! lol)

Gotchi Points: 31950 (oh snap she's crying! 1 more training bar! now 5 training bars! yay! lol ;) )

Character: Kuchitamatchi

V4:

Name: Oliver

Generation: 1

Weight: 38 lbs

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

Training: {ll } 2/9 bars

Intelligence: 17

Star (idk if its social or fashion): 14

Flower: 11

Gotchi Points: (weird, I always get a new training bar when I'm going gotchi points on the stats. Oliver was making a mess and I clicked the Toilet icon so now he has 2 training bars, but now he has only 2 hungry hearts.) 13350 (when you reset the V4 if you had more than 10000 gotchi points when it died it gives you 10000 gotchi points to start out with).

Character: Mohitamatchi

Well, thats nice and long! lol Oh yeah I forgot to say that I'm going to try to get more Flower points for Oliver because I want a Kuchipatchi and you get a Kuchipatchi by getting a lot of Flower points. Either that or a Non-Biritchi, which you also need a lot of Flower Points to get, just like multiplied by 3. lol And I would go to TamaTown with them now but we're getting a thunderstorm really soon so I can't stay on the computer. More later!

~Kuchi~ :)

Ok. So I changed the time when I got to the pool so they would be sleeping, and when I woke them up when we went back home, a couple minutes later I should say, Lily evolved! She evolved into a UraYoungMemetchi. And when I checked up on Oliver when I got into the car he was on Pause but the buttons must have gotten pressed by accident, but apparently he wasn't paused for that long he must have just got paused when I grabbed my purse because I played a game with him and a minute later he evolved! Oliver evolved into a Young Kuchipatchi! Thats because when I got off earlier around 11 o'clock or so this morning I was watching TV and I played a ton of games with them. And I just checked their mail and they both have important letters! I didn't open them yet, but I'm going to right now! :p

Okay, first Lily. Oh wait, she has a letter, and she got a good fortune! ;) Okay, now to the important letter [!] Which teacher should I get? Which one raises your Funny points? Probably Mr. Turtle, but I'm not sure. Either that or Mr. Canvas but probably Mr. Turtle. Okay, Ms. Frill left her, and she's getting another important letter. I picked Mr. Turtle, and I think he gave her a party hat or something. It looks like a cone with stripes and a star on top. o_O its cool though. I'll go to school with her after I check Oliver's mail. Oh, man! its a robber! well, thats good, he only took 100 gotchi points. Okay, now for the Important Letter [!]. Now, Oliver has a lot of star points, but if he evolves with a lot of star points he'll turn into a Tarakotchi! He only has 27 flower points, but we can change that. :D So I'll pick Mr. Canvas as Oliver's teacher. Okay, Ms. Frill is leaving him, and he's really sad. And now he got another important letter. I picked Mr. Canvas and he gave Oliver a hat, like an artist's hat. Now, off to school! Yes! Mr. Canvas gives you Funny points, Ms. Flower gives you Gorgeous points, and apparently Mr. Canvas gives you Spiritual, because Lily's mom Aly had Ms. Flower and she gave her Gorgeous points. Anyways, she won! I'll go to school with Oliver later, I'm just doing a bunch of things at once right now, so...

Stats!

V4.5:

Name: Lily

Generation: 2

Weight: 22 lbs.

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Training: {llllllll } 8/9 bars

Funny: 84

Gorgeous: 62

Spiritual: 52

Gotchi Points: 34100

Character: UraYoungMemetchi

Teacher: Mr. Turtle

V4:

Name: Oliver

Generation: 1

Weight: 22 lbs

Training: {lllll } 5/9 bars

Intelligence: 52

Star: 70

Flower: 27

Gotchi Points: 20960

Character: Young Kuchipatchi

Teacher: Mr. Canvas

Well, thats it for now. I am SUPER busy right now. lol byez!

~Kuchi~ :wacko:

Sorry I didn't post sooner, I was a little busy, but guess what? Lily and Oliver evolved today! (well, technically yesterday since its 1:30 in the morning, lol but whatever) Oliver evolved into an adorable Kuchipatchi ;) :) yay! lol and Lily evolved into a *checks TC101 character chart* Purimatchi! Sure, its not the cutest character, but its ok. I'm at my dad's house right now, so I'll be a little busy for the next couple days. and this keyboard is really noisy and my dad's sleeping and its dark and i can't see my tamas and they're sleeping anyways, so I'm going to do stats tomorrow. We're probably going to see Underdog. lol oh, i connected them earlier a few times and they both have 4 hearts for each other now and they kissed each other and a heart comes up when you select present when your connecting them, but they didn't get married yet, because just like it is with getting a job, you can't get married until the day after you turn into an adult. or when you turn 5. oh, idk i haven't had 2 tamas running in a long time. lol I played some games with them earlier, too, and bought a few things in the shop. One of the things I bought were cherries, and they do raise your skill points! I think they raised Oliver's star points by 1. :D Anyways, other than that, not much else going on right now. Byeaz!

~Kuchi~ ;)

Okay, well I saw Underdog earlier, so its like a 45 minute ride to the movies, so on the way I played with Lily and Oliver a lot, and when we got there I set the time to 10 pm so they would sleep and turned the sound off, then when we got out and went home after we went to Staples, I played with them some more! A LOT more. lol and then i connected them and they mated! Its a little dark, its 9:56 pm so I know I said I would do stats soon, and I am. Like tomorrow probably or really soon. I promise!

So, anyways, They both got important letters and they got jobs! Lily works at the circus, where you jump on a trampoline and try and get balloons, and Oliver works at the amusement park trying to jump up and collect balloons. lol they both have a job with balloons. but they are 2 separate jobs, though. lol and they're fun! Oh, I forgot to mention, when they mated, Lily had 2 cute baby girls! Now it will be 3 girls in a row for my V4.5. lol i gotta go to tamatown soon, too, but not right now. I'm gonna go play some Chess with my dad lol so I'll be on soon. Byeaz!

~Kuchi~ ;)

sorry i haven't written in here in a few days. but I've been really busy, and I haven't played with my tamas lately, which is bad because they're toddlers. yes, Lily and Oliver left. They mated a couple days ago and had 2 baby girls. They're so cute now! :D lol I named Lily's baby (V4.5) Nikki, like Nikki Blonsky from Hairspray lol and Oliver's baby (V4) Hanna. and they definately take after their parents, because Hanna (V4) evolved into a Mohitamatchi just like her dad Oliver the Kuchipatchi when he was a toddler, and Nikki evolved into a Kuchitamatchi just like her mom Lily when she was a toddler. lol Anyways, I'll try to play with them more later, or soon. lol but nothin much else goin on. Oh yeah, before Lily and Oliver left, Lily bought 2 plane tickets! and Oliver bought 1. One of them is to NY and one of them is to Japan and i forget the other one but I'll tell u l8r. well byeaz! :p

~Kuchi~ :D

Latest posts

Back