~*Kuchipatchiluver's Tama Log*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now, I am SO SORRY!!!! that I haven't written in so long!!! I've been really busy lately, and now I'm at my dad's house again. (yes, I have internet at home now, I've just been super busy). So anyways, little Josh here has been on pause for the longest time now. But as soon as I get enough people for my group hatching (clicky if u want 2 join!)My Group Hatching

so I would start it tomorrow or something, but I'm going shopping tomorrow, so I won't have time, and I want to do it in the daytime, and not night, like right now, so everyone's up. :p So I'll tell you when my group hatching is all hatching our tamas, and I'll try to take really good care of my tama. But it will probably be before Friday, and Monday my aunt has to go to the doctor because she was in a car crash (she's fine now, don't worry), she just hurt her hand really really bad so when we go to the doctor's on Monday I'm bringing my tamagotchi with me so I don't get bored and so I can earn my tama more gotchi points and more skill points. :lol: so anyways, I finally unpaused Josh and I didn't play any games with him yet, but I fed him and cleaned up his "mess". :p Well, gtg! bye! :lol:

kuchipatchiluver :D :lol: :D

Okay, I know my tama log has been EXTREMELY boring lately, but my Group Hatching is starting on July 11, at 10:30 am, so I'm going to read some tama logs and play with my tama (reading tama logs helps me be in the mood to play with my tama, I don't know why, it just does. lol XD) Anyways, Josh died. I wasn't even paying attention to him. I was busy today, we went to the mall and I'm so tired , so I'm going to play with my tama a lot. I promise. :eek: And I'm not going to make it as boring, okay? I promise! :D

So I reset my tama for my Group Hatching, and I got a boy. I named it Josh. I fed it like 1 or 2 snacks, and then I played some Jump Rope with him. He already took his nap and cried a few times, so I praised him. (I fed him a few meals, too when I restarted him) and right now he's just going around the bottom of the screen. he just called me. Oh, he's hungry. And I cleaned up his mess. Josh should evolve soon. But that's pretty much it...

~Kuchi~

Well, Josh (yes, I named him Josh again) evolved. He's a Mizutamatchi (like always, I guess I didn't play enough games with him. Oh well. And I fed him a few times, played some games with him, etc. etc. well, I'll post later or tomorrow. Bye!

~Kuchi~

Well, I paused Josh for a few hours-but only because I stayed up all night and I needed a nap before I went swimming, so I didn't want him to die while I was asleep. So I guess I'll have to just pause him for like 3 more hours while I go swimming in a little while. man I am so tired. My grandma just barged in and woke me up by being loud. She did the same thing yesterday. It's so rude!!!

Anyways, the Pre-school teacher came and gave Josh a backpack! he also got a good fortune in the mail (white heart), too. and he has 3 money stars, 2 love stars, and 1 Health star (it came earlier). Stats:

Name: Josh

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: {l } 1/9 bars

Intelligence: 13

Social: 4

Fashion: 8

Gotchi Points: 1140

weight: 13 lbs.

Generation: 1st

School/Job: Pre-school

I think that's it. I haven't done stats in a while.... Anyways when me and my grandma were watching Homeward Bound 2 earlier, I was playing with my tam, and I bought a ball and a BBQ, so that's why I don't have as many points. But during the movie when I was playing Mimic I won! :D

Okay, as soon as I was going to post this, he got something in the mail. *checks mail* It's a letter. And the king gave him 1100 points!

Total points: 2240

~Kuchi~

(lately, my sleeping pattern has been REALLY off. I've been going to bed at like 5,6,7,and 8 in the morning, and getting up at like 4 or 5 in the evening. I'm having an off week...) So when I unpaused Josh again from when I went to bed, I cleaned up his mess and right after that, he evolved into a Gourmetchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally not a Universal character!!! (lol) :D My mom just ordered pizza earlier, so I bought Josh some pizza, too. I'm aiming for a Togetchi. So i'm going to try to play some games that give you social points, So- awww!!! I was about to check how many skill points he had, but he's brushing his teeth!!! aww! :blink: So even though I said I'd be busy yesterday, since I went swimming, I played with him on the way there and on the way back (its a 10 minute ride there and a 10 minute ride back, so I played with him a lot). Still brushing his teeth.... Well, I guess I'll post his stats in a little while....

~Kuchi~

(lately, my sleeping pattern has been REALLY off. I've been going to bed at like 5,6,7,and 8 in the morning, and getting up at like 4 or 5 in the evening. I'm having an off week...) So when I unpaused Josh again from when I went to bed, I cleaned up his mess and right after that, he evolved into a Gourmetchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally not a Universal character!!! (lol) :D My mom just ordered pizza earlier, so I bought Josh some pizza, too. I'm aiming for a Togetchi. So i'm going to try to play some games that give you social points, So- awww!!! I was about to check how many skill points he had, but he's brushing his teeth!!! aww! :blink: So even though I said I'd be busy yesterday, since I went swimming, I played with him on the way there and on the way back (its a 10 minute ride there and a 10 minute ride back, so I played with him a lot). Still brushing his teeth.... Well, I guess I'll post his stats in a little while....

~Kuchi~

Okay, now I can tell you his stats, since he stopped brushing his teeth (by the way, a few minutes ago, he was crying, so I praised him, and now I only have 3 training bars. :blink:

Anyways, here's his stats:

Weight: 18 lbs.

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: {lll } 3/9 bars

Intelligence: 18

Social: 20

Kindness: 23

ooo! he got an important letter! I bet his preschool teacher's going to leave him. lemme finish stats first.

Gotchi Points: 3800

Job/School: Preschool (at the moment)

Okay, Ms. Frill just left him, and I'm about to open the letter to go to Elementary school...

He got Ms. Flower (well, I just picked Ms. Flower, lol cuz she gives him social skill points, and I'm aiming for a Togetchi, so I picked her.) :D oh, btw, before I opened those letters, Josh dropped a hungry heart, so I just fed him that pizza I bought earlier for him. :p

I totally forgot about that BBQ until I saw it in the food list! oops! I'll give him it another time...

Well, now he's in Elementary school, not preschool, so yay! other than that, not much! I'll post later.

~Kuchi~

Anyways, If you hear me say social, i'm talking about star points, and fashion to me is the flower, so that u won't think i'm saying the other. (lol)

Anyways, I played a TON of games with Josh. Now he has 65 Intelligence, 65 Social (star) and 61 Fashion (flower).

Oh, and I just got mail (well, a few minutes ago, lol) and I have 2 money stars, 2 love stars, and 3 health stars. :) No wonder he never gets sick! :) He also has a letter, but I didn't open it yet (oh, by the way, the king came earlier while my mom was on the computer, and the king gave me a fishing pole, which gave me 1000 points on the first try! B) ) Oooh! Its the king again. Lets see what he gives me... a Beef Bowl! Cool!

In total, I have 13,100 gotchi points. :) Oh, and now he has 5 training bars! yay! He's still 1 and he's 30 pounds (I fed him a ton of snacks thinking I was going to play a ton more games with him, but then I had to do something and I was busy, so now he's overweight. oh well he'll lose it 2morrow.) :) I was going to go on tamatown, but I was doing something for my mom online, so I couldn't. So now it's 2:55 AM and now I'm here and listening to the Potential Breakup Song by Aly and Aj (I love it!) :D Well, seeya l8r!

~Kuchi~

P.S. I just bought 2 shovels, so now he has 12,700 gotchi points. Or does he. Lemme use shovels... Ok the first one was a Tart, and the second one is.....30 points. :blink: oh well.... So now he has 12,730 gotchi points. Not a big step up! (lol) :p ~

thanks! I try my best...... :D

Okay, I didn't really play with Josh much today so far, but I'll find some time, it's still only 1:16 pm where I am. He's 2 years old now and has 71 pencil points, 66 star points and 61 flower points. I just played a game of Shape with him and won, (I was going to play dance to earn him more star points, but instead of pressing A I accidentally pressed B when it was on Shape on the list, so what the heck, right?) Anyways, he got a letter from the king and received makeup. Not so good, since he's a boy. So maybe next generation or something if I get a girl. Still a Gourmetchi. Oh, he also got a fortune letter, but a few minutes after, he got another one (the first one was probably from earlier, thats why), so I'll just tell you what the newest one said:

1 money star, 2 love stars, and 3 health stars. well, thats always good, because I kind of left him alone for a while and forgot, and he was just hungry and he had a few "messes" next to him, so the 3 health stars come in handy!

So, not much goin on. I'll post later or something. I'm off to play Dance with him so incase he evolves soon he won't evolve into a Zukyutchi!

~Kuchi~

EDIT: Well, whats the use of going to school anymore, because I guess I went to school so many times or something, even if I win, it doesn't give me any skill points. Weird... I guess there's just a limit to some things....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I got another fortune mail earlier, and I think it had 3 Health stars (still) and 2 money and 2 love stars. (I think, but i'm not sure.....) and I would check, but Josh is taking a bath. He's so cute! ;) Well, not much. I'll post later. Bye! ;)

~Kuchi~

EDIT: Comments are now welcome!!! I like hearing comments on my log. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I woke up Josh this morning, because the attention icon was lit up and he had 1 Hungry heart and 0 happy hearts, and when i woke him up he was sick, so I took care of him. I bought 2 plants from the shop, and I used them both, and I also used that other plant I bought yesterday or something. All three gave him that round evil face thing with the teeth and stuff. :( He's currently going against a Young Mametchi in Mimic. He won! ;) And now he lost against a Gourmetchi (lol). He should evolve soon probably. Stats:

Weight: 59 lbs. (so, I've been busy. But I'm going to play with him more!)

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

Training: {lllllllll} 9/9 bars! ;)

Intelligence (pencil): 74

Social (star): 76

Kindness/Fashion (flower): 69

Gotchi Points: 13,480

Job/School: Elementary School

Well, not much else going on. I'm gonna eat some breakfast and play with him. Bye!

~Kuchi~

why does everything have to happen after I post? The robber came for the first time in Josh's life, and took away 500 gotchi points. So now he has 12950 (plus I donated 30 points to the king, I just like it to be a number ending in 0 or 5. lol ;)

~Kuchi~

Well, nothing happened yet. no mess, no mail, no anything. I paused Josh for the night, because I knew I was going to sleep really late, and I was so tired, I didn't even think to change the time so he would sleep longer, and even if i did, I was too tired to anyways. So he's only 3. Yes, 3. It's 12:27 pm right now and I got like 11 hours of sleep and I'm still SO tired. I guess it's because I haven't got hardly and sleep for the past few nights. Well, he's still the same old UNIVERSAL character, :) just hopping around the screen doing nothing. I am so bored. me post l8r.

~Kuchi~

Well, the king just came and gave me a small donation of 200 points. Not much......

I'm still bored....... Besides that, nothing else has happened.

Well, I didn't play with my tama at all today. I was sleeping a lot. I slept until 3 pm cuz I went to bed at 6 in the morning. Josh is only 4, because I paused him again, and I know I'm taking bad care of him. But I'll try better tomorrow. I still didn't go to TamaTown yet, so I'm going to do that right now. Best wishes to you and your tamas!

Although I'm still going to be posting in here, there's a lot ahead for Josh! He didn't get a job, the matchmaker, anything! So more ahead soon!

Oh, the king came earlier and gave him 200 gotchi points.

~Kuchi~

Okay, well, I woke up Josh because he's not even supposed to go to bed until 10:00 pm but it's only 9:26 pm. So I checked the mail, and the king came and gave him 400 points. I also have in Important Letter [ ! ] and I know its gonna be his teacher leaving him. But before he gets a job, I'm going to play a few more games with him, because all of the jobs usually require at least 80 of a certain skill point, and I only have 70 something for each one, so I'm going to play a few games with him, and then go to tamatown. I was at tamatown, but I didn't log on yet, I checked his mail first, and then I came back here. More later!

~Kuchi~

Okay, I played some games with Josh, and I have 80 pencil points, 82 star points, and 80 flower points. He just got another letter to get a job, so let me check it... Yay!!! Okay, Josh works at the airport now. The king gave him this thing, I'm not so sure what it is. Third attempt! Not tooo bad.... well, i'll post l8r. Bye!

~Kuchi~

P.S. My mom's ordering the PC Pack for me tomorrow off of Toysrus.com!!!! I can't wait!!!!! :D

I am SO SORRY I haven't posted in so long. I've been at my Bffl's house for 5 days, and while I was there Josh died. So I didn't reset it yet, but I got my PC Pack in the mail! So this log will be about my V4.5 log. Actually, wait. Maybe I'll reset my V4 tomorrow, and this log will still be for my V4, and I'll start another log about my V4.5. Her name is Aly, thats all I can say......You'll have to read my log for more details! Wait... Sorry, I change my mind alot. Should I start a new log??? I'll post a poll in What's On Your Mind. Cuz I can't make up my mind....

LOL

~Kuchi~

Latest posts

Back