Kuhos Village

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cypher yanwed, tired. He woke up Rpire. "Yo, let's go home, I'm tired." he said. Repire nodded. "Sure." It said. Cypher jumped on his back, and they began to walk home.

Alice noticed one of them was leaving. "Lily." "Yes Milady." And with that Lily flew off of Alice's shoulder and ahead to see who it was.

Cypher yawned again as Repire continued to walk home. "You okay?" Cypher asked. Repire nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

ooc: Everyone knows eachother right?

Lily was flying over the two and stayed like that as Alice continued to walk some distance behind them.

"I just realized something."

"Yes?"

"I'm pretty sure there isn't a book on brainwashing. To increase your time limit, we gotta practice, but where and who?"

"May I suggest animals, Lady Jerterine?" said Marina.

"I guess we could. Stop calling me that.."

"May you repeat that?"

"Let's go to the forest."

And so they headed to the forest.

Cypher yawned once more as the walked into town. Going into his house, he looked around. His dad wasn't home. He walked to his bed and laid down.

"Milady would you like me to fly you back?" Lily asked, perching herself on Alice's left shoulder. "No, it's fine. I can walk, besides it's not to far."

"Try hypnotizing that bird over there." Jesterine said while pointing to a random bird.

"Alright, Lady Jesterine." Marina did so, but it only lasted too quickly before any one of them could give it a command.

Cypher slowly rolled out of bed. Rubbing his eyes, he walked downstairs and opened the door. "Hey Alice."

"Well, sorry for bothering you, I thought I would stop by and say hello." Alice explained before heading off. "See ya Cypher."

Cypher sighed, shutting the door. He walked back to his room and fell asleep again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back