Kuhos Village

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cypher sighed. He was bored. Looking at the sea again, he wondered if he could swim. He shook that thought out of his head.

"Let's go." Alice said after she had finished getting ready. "Yes Milady." Lily flew over and sat on Alice's shoulder as they head out towards the beach.

Cypher knew there were only two ways to get a boat, build one or borrow. one. He decided the second one might be a little easier. "Stay here." Cypher told Repire, running into town. He knocked on all his neighbors doors first, trying to see if he could borrow one. Nobody had a boat, so he went to downtown, into a fishing shop. "How much to rent boats?" he asked. "200 dollars" The clerk said. Cypher sighed, it was all the money he had. He paid the clerk and walked outside. The boat had wheels, so it was easy to pull to the beach.

"Is that Repire?" Lily asked, seeing something ahead then flew off to check. " Yep, that's Repire alright but where's Cypher?" She muttered then flew back to Alice as they walked closer.

Cypher walked over to Repire. The boat was a lot heavier then he expected, and he had a hard time pulling it. "Okay, we're leaving." He told Repire, putting the boat in the water.

"Cypher! Repire!" Alice called out as they got closer then saw the boat and frowned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cypher shrugged. "Well, I don't want to speak for everyone, but I'm leaving because I have nothing left here. My dad is gone, so now it's just me and Repire. I have nothing to lose by going to explore the world."

"My Grandmother and Sister have left for lord knows how long, they could even die or be dead now but I'm still here." Alice growled softly. "P-please calm down Milady." Lily begged.

"Well, there's no need to get mad at me. It's my choice I'm leaving." Cypher turned on the boat.

"Let me come with you." Alice said, "It's not like you could probably survive on your own anyway." She murmured and mentally hit herself and thought "Stupid excuse! Stupid excuse!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Cypher glared at her. "I could survive perfectly without you..." He started, then looked down. "But you can come."

"T-Thank you, Cypher." Alice said, smiling at him. "And you probably couldn't, you never think before doing something." She joked.

Cypher just smiled at her, putting the boat on autopilot. He sat down next to Repire.

"I wonder what the othe places are like..." Alice muttered as she sat down across from Cypher. Lily had transformed into a small dog and rested in Alice's lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back