Kuhos Village

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice walked inside her house and sighed. "Looks like grandma and big sister have gone out." She muttered before heading up to her room.

Cypher turned in his sleep. He was worried. His dad has not been home for over a week.

"We should just practice tomorrow." Jesterine said to Marina.

OOC: I can change Marina's power to invisibility?

"We should go home and sleep." Jesterine said, yawning and walking back home. When they arrived home, Jesterine immediately went to bed.

OOC: Sure.

Jesterine woke up and deiced to go to the beach.

Cypher rolled out of bed. he had black rings from his bad sleep. Repire was still sleeping. He walked in his bathroom, splashing himself with water.

Lily sat on her own perch as she watched her master head towards the bathroom. "Moring Milday." She said politly. "Oh, morning Lily."

"What are we going to do today?" Repire asked. Cypher shrugged. "Not much to do."

"Grandma and big sister are gonna be gone for awhile so we have the house to ourselves so be careful not to set the place on fire." Alice said before hoping into the shower. "I know, I know, it was only one time."

"My lady, what exactly are we going to do at the beach?"

"I don't know. I just feel like going."

Cypher looked at the sea. All he wanted to do was make a boat and sail away, go to a different part of the world. He wanted to meet new creatures and masters.

"So where have they gone to this time Milady?" Lily asked as Alice finished having her shower. "Off the island to find more medication for Grandma." Alice explained. "Wouldn't it be best in her condition to stay here?" "Apparently not."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back